ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Jeffrey Flanagan: King Carl chimes in again on Reid hiring... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268777)

DaneMcCloud 01-11-2013 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatRock (Post 9307272)
Eat my dick lint

I'll your mom do that. She's told me she's way into it.

MeatRock 01-11-2013 11:06 PM

Trying to go all Alpha on me Dane? Eat my shit.

DaneMcCloud 01-11-2013 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatRock (Post 9307293)
Trying to go all Alpha on me Dane? Eat my shit.

Again, I'll leave that to your Mom.

She's way into it.

MeatRock 01-11-2013 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9307292)
I'll your mom do that. She's told me she's way into it.

:shake: Preschool disses? I see.

RunKC 01-11-2013 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9306929)
Yeah he was a ****ing idiot for drafting a RB to replace one that was getting up there in age and had a gimp hip. As much as a **** LJ was, he was a damn good RB for a few seasons and this entire team leaned on him in 2006 while we had Damon ****ing Huard as a QB.

But I will agree, that he should have left after 2005. The entire philosophy w/ the DV hire was that this was DV's last go around...he was old but still had a little spark of coaching left. Carl went all out to trade away draft picks and assemble a team that could win NOW. We came somewhat close in 2003. But Carl did everything the coaches wanted him to do...he went out and got players the coaches wanted..and that's all you could have asked for.

Look at is this way....had he left in 2005, he would have left the cupboard bare completely ...no Charles or any of that 2008 draft which could now with a good coaching staff and HC (hopefully an answer at QB) will make this team a winner

LJ had a HOF LT and LG along with the best blocking FB, pair of TE's and some guy named Brian Waters blocking for him. His stats are so skewed.

And we were never close to going to the SB in 2003. Even if we did somehow manage to beat Indy, we would have been RAPED up in New England by Romeo and his defense that had star players everywhere.

big nasty kcnut 01-11-2013 11:11 PM

**** you carl and herm i hope you both drink antifreeze while while running into a aids tree while it on fire.

Saccopoo 01-11-2013 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9307301)
LJ had a HOF LT and LG along with the best blocking FB, pair of TE's and some guy named Brian Waters blocking for him. His stats are so skewed.

And we were never close to going to the SB in 2003. Even if we did somehow manage to beat Indy, we would have been RAPED up in New England by Romeo and his defense that had star players everywhere.

Actually, they had a Hall of Fame LT, a Pro Bowl LG, a Pro Bowl C, a Hall of Fame RG and an All Pro RT. And they worked together for years in consecutive starts.

Might have been the best offensive line in the history of the NFL.

And then add to it Richardson and Dunn.

**** me blocking silly.

RunKC 01-11-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9307310)
Actually, they had a Hall of Fame LT, a Pro Bowl LG, a Pro Bowl C, a Hall of Fame RG and an All Pro RT. And they worked together for years in consecutive starts.

Might have been the best offensive line in the history of the NFL.

I miss those days.

Saccopoo 01-11-2013 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9307312)
I miss those days.

And, yet, not a single playoff win.

Three things win you playoff games:

1. Top Ten QB
2. Very good Rush End
3. Very good blind side protector

What are the 2013 Chiefs missing?

warpaint* 01-12-2013 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhater58 (Post 9307087)
Carl didnt fail here. He did just the opposite

He and Marty rebuilt this franchise/fan base.

He made us relevant in the NFL, something we havent been since he left.

I guess it depends what your goals are

I don't consider him a failure b/c we didn't win a Super Bowl in and of itself. From '98 on we were mostly mediocre and went 15 years w/o a playoff win under his watch. W/O looking any of it up I am guessing the majority of the league won playoff game(s) during that stretch.

Nobody's comparing him to the incompetent SP that was just run out of town but that doesn't mean he was a success either. That's also not to say he never did anything right. But at the end of the day the results were not up to snuff.

Sorter 01-12-2013 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9307319)
And, yet, not a single playoff win.

Three things win you playoff games:

1. Top Ten QB
2. Very good Rush End
3. Very good blind side protector

What are the 2013 Chiefs missing?

Uhh, Another LT so we can slide Albert to guard and then slide Winston to RG ala Hughes on 610 today?

ROFL, that was some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard in my life. It doesn't beat the girl I knew who thought Vermont was in Canada but is definitely in the top 10.

RunKC 01-12-2013 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9307485)
Uhh, Another LT so we can slide Albert to guard and then slide Winston to RG ala Hughes on 610 today?

ROFL, that was some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard in my life. It doesn't beat the girl I knew who thought Vermont was in Canada but is definitely in the top 10.

610 has a bunch of morons on there.

Earlier this week Danny Parkins said he would trade the 1st overall pick to Dallas for Tony Romo.

:facepalm:

Sorter 01-12-2013 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9307490)
610 has a bunch of morons on there.

Earlier this week Danny Parkins said he would trade the 1st overall pick to Dallas for Tony Romo.

:facepalm:

Wait.

Seriously?

JFC, how the **** did he graduate college?
LMAO

RunKC 01-12-2013 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9307493)
Wait.

Seriously?

JFC, how the **** did he graduate college?
LMAO

Yep. It's in the Danan Hughes and Hour 4 podcast here.

http://www.610sports.com/pages/10086021.php?

I get that Danny Parkins is a huge Cowboys fan, but JFC man.

For 5 minutes he tried saying how Tony Romo was a top 10 QB just because he was a top 10 passer, QB rating blah blah blah. LMAO

Sorter 01-12-2013 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9307499)
Yep. It's in the Danan Hughes and Hour 4 podcast here.

http://www.610sports.com/pages/10086021.php?

I get that Danny Parkins is a huge Cowboys fan, but JFC man.

For 5 minutes he tried saying how Tony Romo was a top 10 QB just because he was a top 10 passer, QB rating blah blah blah. LMAO

Well, I guess I need to send out some early christmas presents of bleach.

Mother of god, that is ****ing dumb. LMAO