ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Keep fucking doubting Trent Green... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=44219)

ChiefsPride 11-17-2002 03:03 PM

Keep fucking doubting Trent Green...

The title of the thread says it all....

fuck you doubters. He plays with heart, and he continues to get the job done. You people who bash Green, I don't even consider true fans. He plays his heart out every Sunday, and you continue to bash him...

Keep bashing him, I'll keep backing him.

keg in kc 11-17-2002 03:04 PM

Hey, you fucking idiot, nobody is bashing him.

You must ride on the short bus.

:LOL:

crazychiefsfan 11-17-2002 03:04 PM

Chill man. Not alot of people have been bashing the Greenster

htismaqe 11-17-2002 03:05 PM

Still doesn't get it.

:rolleyes:

WisChief 11-17-2002 03:06 PM

What the hell?

:rolleyes:

ChiefsPride 11-17-2002 03:06 PM

Your a ****ing idiot Keg. Just because Green had a solid outing, and won the game on two scrambles, and now your like a little jealous school girl. Your the biggest girly assed ***** I've ever seen on a board. You and hstimaque...Whatever the hell his name is...Bunch of ****ing crying *******. You owe Mr. Green an apology.

siberian khatru 11-17-2002 03:07 PM

Oh, this ought to be good ...ROFL

htismaqe 11-17-2002 03:08 PM

Your a ****ing idiot Keg. Just because Green had a solid outing, and won the game on two scrambles, and now your like a little jealous school girl. Your the biggest girly assed ***** I've ever seen on a board. You and hstimaque...Whatever the hell his name is...Bunch of ****ing crying *******. You owe Mr. Green an apology.

Quite the intellectual. Green has many solid outings. Of course, he's had some not-so-solid outings, too.

Until you're able to see the world in color, instead of black and white, you'll continue to operate with a large foot in your mouth.

keg in kc 11-17-2002 03:08 PM

You make SDJ look like Albert Einstein.

Ultra Peanut 11-17-2002 03:08 PM

Quote:

Your a ****ing idiot
hehehehe

tk13 11-17-2002 03:09 PM

Hello everyone? Anyone? We did WIN this game... let's calm down here people.

keg in kc 11-17-2002 03:09 PM

Hey, Parker, I was right. ChiefsPride is mad that we won, so he can't bitch about the defense. Poor guy's having a nervous breakdown. Can't even type a coherent sentence.

:LOL:

ChiefsPride 11-17-2002 03:09 PM

I'll continue to operate as a Chiefs fan. Not everything is perfect with KC, it's not hard to see that *****. But I'll tell you what, there is one thing right with KC team, and that's the guts and heart of Green and the offense.

Dalex 11-17-2002 03:09 PM

Lighten up Francis.

KCWolfman 11-17-2002 03:10 PM

Quote:

fuck you doubters. He plays with heart, and he continues to get the job done. You people who bash Green, I don't even consider true fans.
I haven't seen anyone "bash" Green for weeks now.

And what is the penalty for not being a "true fan" in your eyes? We don't get invited to your house for dinner? Damn, there goes my social season.

Frankly, I don't care what you consider anyone's fan status to be. If Green screws up, he should be called to the mat for it. If he does well, he should be commended.

As it was he had a good day number-wise and made some great decisions. He deserves a pat on the back for his performance.

BTW - **** you, too. Have a nice day.