ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Bo's Pelini didn't do it. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=262640)

Brock 08-19-2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8834025)
2:29 -- You request access to CP's FB page
2:34 -- The same account that made the post on Phobia's page requests access to CP's FB page

~2:30 -- you're getting into it with DaFace in this thread

Odd coincidences all around, I guess.

Holy shit. ROFL Busted.

BossChief 08-19-2012 08:52 PM

Quote:

2:34 -- The same account that made the post on Phobia's page requests access to CP's FB page

haha

Sassy Squatch 08-19-2012 08:53 PM

Boom goes the dynamite.

Titty Meat 08-19-2012 08:55 PM

Quote:

Since I trust you I'll PM you my FB page and whatever info you need to clear my name.

It wasn't me.

threebag 08-19-2012 08:55 PM

:popcorn:

BigRedChief 08-19-2012 08:56 PM

Quote:

:hmmm: Seems at least on the surface pretty guilty behaviour and damn petty.

Again, you don't mess with peoples real lifes. Whoever it was needs to be banned.

Titty Meat 08-19-2012 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8834047)
:hmmm: Seems at least on the surface pretty guilty behaviour and damn petty.

Again, you don't mess with peoples real lifes. Whoever it was needs to be banned.

The name I was told who wrote on Phobias FB isn't even mine. This is a bunch of bullshit. If I did it I would admit it.

BigRedChief 08-19-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8834051)
The name I was told who wrote on Phobias FB isn't even mine. This is a bunch of bullshit. If I did it I would admit it.

you know how it works here, guilty until proven innocent.

Just give Bearcat or daface your real life stuff and they can clear your name publically.

DaFace 08-19-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8834063)
you know how it works here, guilty until proven innocent.

Just give Bearcat or daface your real life stuff and they can clear your name publically.

That wouldn't really work in this case. The FB account in question is most likely a fake account from what I can tell.

I will loudly admit that I can't be 100% sure that it's him. But it's very highly coincidental. Like, astronomically so.

DaFace 08-19-2012 09:10 PM

Just to make clear: I don't really care, and I apologize for derailing the thread (though it was pretty much already a train wreck). I'd be 100% fine if the last previous posts are erased from reality, as I certainly used "inside information" to arrive at the coincidences in the first place.

Titty Meat 08-19-2012 09:21 PM

I sent my info to Bearcat and gladly will share anything else to erase my name from being falsely accused of harassing Phobia.

Phobia 08-19-2012 10:03 PM

Regarding Billay's requests to remove a picture... that picture appears to be in public domain. I know he claims Clay used a bogus facebook account to obtain access to the picture but the dude's wall was wide open. I know I've seen that picture and several others on facebook. We'll honor requests to remove photoshopped pictures of dildos because that kind of NSFW picture isn't really allowed anyway but as far as we can tell, nobody broke any rules when they posted the picture of the ginger with the 10.5" biceps.

As far as the other accusations tying Billay to a post on my company's facebook page which said "I gave this man money and he never did any work"... I haven't even begun to look into that and I don't know what I'll do when I figure it out. It definitely seems fishy and pretty far below the belt.

Titty Meat 08-19-2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8834193)
As far as the other accusations tying Billay to a post on my company's facebook page which said "I gave this man money and he never did any work"... I haven't even begun to look into that and I don't know what I'll do when I figure it out. It definitely seems fishy and pretty far below the belt.

THAT'S what I'm being accused of? ROFL

Phobia 08-19-2012 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8834196)
THAT'S what I'm being accused of? ROFL

Well, yeah. And it's pretty damning that it disappeared from facebook 5 minutes after DaFace accused you of it earlier today.

Titty Meat 08-19-2012 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8834231)
Well, yeah. And it's pretty damning that it disappeared from facebook 5 minutes after DaFace accused you of it earlier today.

Sure is i'd also take the time to make multiple Facebook accounts too.

So what would be my reasoning for doing this?