ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=247877)

Frankie 08-09-2011 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7811356)
What bigotry?

Faux indignant behavior just as I predicted. ROFL

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7811356)
H5N1, while making some ridiculously reeruned posts at times, has been talking about being in postgrad for a long time now. He had no reason to lie then, he has no reason to lie now. You had every reason to lie when you pulled that IQ # out of your ass.

just because in your feeble mind someone has not talked about something e is lying. Great. I got it.

1- I said many times in this thread that I DO NOT LOOK AT THE IQ TEST CONCEPT WITH VALIDATION. I even used as example, several times, the IQ of some 2nd level airhead Hollywood actress that registers higher than Einstein's. Way to cut and piece your the argument to fit your idiotic point!

2- I had many many many chances and reasons over the decade of my membership here to bring up the IQ thing. If I were so slave to it or if I wanted to make up something I WOULD HAVE MADE IT UP YEARS AGO!

Just face it. You just cannot accept the idea of someone with brown eyes possibly being more intelligent than you. Deny it all you want, but that's the hidden racism in you that I'm talking about that you may not even be aware of. Deal with it.

Frankie 08-09-2011 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 7811422)
It's true that I made two posts that personally attacked (if you want to call it that) you or your family.

The first was the "Your and idiot" post, which I explained earlier is a Planet lexicon as a response to a person who has made an ignorant post or argument.

The second was the equivalant of a "your momma" joke.

If you want to equate that to a biggotry, then by all means, have at it.

You just CANNOT bring yourself to an apology can you?

Pants 08-09-2011 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7811525)

just because in your feeble mind someone has not talked about something e is lying. Great. I got it.

1- I said many times in this thread that I DO NOT LOOK AT THE IQ TEST CONCEPT WITH VALIDATION. I even used as example, several times, the IQ of some 2nd level airhead Hollywood actress that registers higher than Einstein's. Way to cut and piece your the argument to fit your idiotic point!

2- I had many many many chances and reasons over the decade of my membership here to bring up the IQ thing. If I were so slave to it or if I wanted to make up something I WOULD HAVE MADE IT UP YEARS AGO!

Just face it. You just cannot accept the idea of someone with brown eyes possibly being more intelligent than you. Deny it all you want, but that's the hidden racism in you that I'm talking about that you may not even be aware of. Deal with it.

No, Frankie, I realize that there are many, many Iranians much smarter than me. I've actually met some in my life. You're not one of those Iranians, though.

My mother has brown eyes, BTW, so I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.

Donger 08-09-2011 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7811525)

How do you know that pants doesn't have brown eyes?

vailpass 08-09-2011 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7811533)

I thought we all had brown eyes, down there, where it counts?

seclark 08-09-2011 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7811533)

piss on you vail.
sec

Donger 08-09-2011 11:52 AM

Great, more bottom feeders.

Bearcat 08-09-2011 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7811471)
Please do me this personal favor and keep my dad's thread away from this one or just lock it. Thank you.

My fault, I hadn't read the OP to that thread since it was created, and forgot it was about your dad, or else I might have just locked it instead.... I was just merging the ensuing train wrecks.

If you feel the need to create another thread if you have an update on your dad, feel free to do so, but I can't promise it won't get locked if it ends up going down the same path as these threads.

4th and Long 08-09-2011 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 7811534)
I thought we all had brown eyes, down there, where it counts?

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 7811536)
piss on you vail.
sec

Well have br ... oh, ... nevermind.

vailpass 08-09-2011 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 7811536)
piss on you vail.
sec

LMAO Sorry you aren't the only sick **** in the room.

Frankie 08-09-2011 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7811430)
That may be the first instance of accuracy you've had in this thread. It's nice to see you admit it, Frankie.

Racism is inherent in all of us. Some of us recognize and reduce it through logic and cerebral evolution. The others just deny it and throw primal tantrums when theirs come out.

It's your choice to be one way or another. But if being a caveman tastes good to you then be my guest.

Donger 08-09-2011 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7811551)
Racism is inherent in all of us. Some of us recognize and reduce it through logic and cerebral evolution. The others just deny it and throw primal tantrums when theirs come out.

It's your choice to be one way or another. But if being a caveman tastes good to you then be my guest.

"Reduce it"? How many people have you called bigots and racists in this thread alone? It seems you have greater issues with racism than most of those you are accusing.

vailpass 08-09-2011 12:00 PM

*ugh* *ugh* trying to evolve cerebrally while logically reducing *ugh* *ugh*
Uh oh. Need to change pants.

Saul Good 08-09-2011 12:02 PM

Frankie, did you miss my question? I would like to read the news articles on your dad's beating. A 90 year old being brutally beaten tends to make news. I'm happy to look it up if you just let me know the city and date.

I don't want people to think that you either made this up or brought up an old event from your father's past in order to garner sympathy and divert attention from this thread. You don't trade in victimhood, after all.

Dartgod 08-09-2011 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7811530)
You just CANNOT bring yourself to an apology can you?

Sure, I will apologize for offending you.

Now will you apologize for posting a misleading article and photo that led to this mess?