ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   a thread about me (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=132925)

angel 01-04-2006 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise
Come on, what did Endelt ever do to you to deserve such an insult? :D

nobody asked you

7 days, 9 hours, 6 min

King_Chief_Fan 01-04-2006 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angel
since I've been here a few years, and I've never seen a birthday thread dedicated to me, I'm going to designate this thread as a countdown to said birthday

no matter how much people will get annoyed by my constant bumping of this thread, I will continue to update it with a countdown to my upcoming birthday

this way, when the actual day arrives, there might be at least one person who will dedicate a thread in honor of my birthday

What are you......12?
that seems to be about right for this immature post

Halfcan 01-04-2006 03:58 PM

Angels B-Day Bash- Saturday January 7th at Fat Chance-Independence MO. Starts at 8:30.

Music, pool, beer, and special guest.

Baby Lee 01-04-2006 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Dot or feather?

Hiyah! Hiyah! or Bibidee bibidee?

bgguitarman 01-04-2006 04:00 PM

blah blah blah I'm a dirty tramp

angel 01-04-2006 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan
Angels B-Day Bash- Saturday January 7th at Fat Chance-Independence MO. Starts at 8:30.

I'm busy on the 7th

who's the special guest?

7 days, 9 hours, 1 min

angel 01-04-2006 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan
What are you......12?
that seems to be about right for this immature post

I may be immature, but at least I can count

7 days, 9 hours

Halfcan 01-04-2006 04:03 PM

I guess you will never know.

Halfcan 01-04-2006 04:05 PM

Angels Chiefs Planet Birthday Bash

January 14th-Saturday. Fat Chance Indepedndence Mo.

Live Band, beer, pool, dancing, and a very special, guest.

Sully 01-04-2006 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan

So I'm at this bar a few months back, and this girl starts mothing off to me, saying stuff like, "Yeah, act like you don't know who I am, asshole," and the like. (I had no idea who she was.) She then tells me how I hit her in the face with a beer bottle and punched her while she was on the ground at Fat Chance once. I honestly had no idea who she was and hadn't been to that place for at least 5 years (or more... not since just after it opened). She kept talking shit and going on and on till I walked off. Made me want to hit her int he face with a beer bottle and punch her to the ground...

That's my Fat Chance story.

Halfcan 01-04-2006 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully
So I'm at this bar a few months back, and this girl starts mothing off to me, saying stuff like, "Yeah, act like you don't know who I am, asshole," and the like. (I had no idea who she was.) She then tells me how I hit her in the face with a beer bottle and punched her while she was on the ground at Fat Chance once. I honestly had no idea who she was and hadn't been to that place for at least 5 years (or more... not since just after it opened). She kept talking shit and going on and on till I walked off. Made me want to hit her int he face with a beer bottle and punch her to the ground...

That's my Fat Chance story.

Was her name Barbie?

That is strange-as Fat Chance has only the best patrons-beautiful, smart women-that get even better after each beer.

phisherman 01-04-2006 04:56 PM

fat chance in independence?
oh my god....

bp

mcan 01-04-2006 06:43 PM

Oh crap... Now if I start a thread for you it'll seem like I'm only doing it because you said to...

:banghead:

sedated 01-04-2006 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
I wish I could discern penis size by staring at the top of a man's head.

I'd be rich.

You might not be rich, but you'd be happy.

angel 01-04-2006 06:51 PM

again, it's just a bunch of "blah, blah, blah, I'm a stupid whore" is that all you guys talk about?

7 days, 6 hours, 10 min