ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Trading for Nick Foles (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269093)

tony77 01-19-2013 09:28 PM

I say yes,wanted to draft him last yr.

keg in kc 01-19-2013 09:28 PM

So how many mults are we up to now? ChiefBoyRDEE, BiscayneBLVD and FranciscoD'Anconia?

FranciscoD'Anconia 01-19-2013 09:28 PM

How is it the same thing you always do? You always trade for Nick Foles?

What is all this 6th round stuff? The guy has 1st round value. You NEED a QB. You don't see that? Philly is not going to trade him for a 6th round pick and you NEED a QB and he's really good. What is up with the people who wouldn't make that trade?

FranciscoD'Anconia 01-19-2013 09:29 PM

It's not just Mel Kiper saying it. Everyone is saying it.

BryanBusby 01-19-2013 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9334134)
Posters seemed optimistic about him this time last year...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...ighlight=foles

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FshkO8HqQ10" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Was not me.

BossChief 01-19-2013 09:31 PM

If we draft Geno Smith, I don't care what they do with the rest of the draft picks this year.

If we moved our third for him, I'd be totally fine with that. There was a time when he was in the conversation for a first round pick.

Geno Smith
Nick Foles
Ricky Stanzi

Get a corner with the 3rd round comp pick we should get for Carr and a safety with our second rounder ....then a MLB with our fourth and let's roll.

milkman 01-19-2013 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FranciscoD'Anconia (Post 9334144)
How is it the same thing you always do? You always trade for Nick Foles?

What is all this 6th round stuff? The guy has 1st round value. You NEED a QB. You don't see that? Philly is not going to trade him for a 6th round pick and you NEED a QB and he's really good. What is up with the people who wouldn't make that trade?

1st round value?

You're a bigger ****ing moron than Kiper.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FranciscoD'Anconia (Post 9334146)
It's not just Mel Kiper saying it. Everyone is saying it.

Which is why I said "morons".

In case your dumb ass doesn't understand this, an "s" attached indicates plural.

Mr_Tomahawk 01-19-2013 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9334153)
If we draft Geno Smith, I don't care what they do with the rest of the draft picks this year.

If we moved our third for him, I'd be totally fine with that. There was a time when he was in the conversation for a first round pick.

Geno Smith
Nick Foles
Ricky Stanzi

Get a corner with the 3rd round comp pick we should get for Carr and a safety with our second rounder ....then a MLB with our fourth and let's roll.

No Stanzi.

Must get rid of all the garbage under center.

Ace Gunner 01-19-2013 09:38 PM

Chip Kelly is going to like Foles. That's my guess. Foles will stay in Philly and run that offense.

FranciscoD'Anconia 01-19-2013 09:39 PM

Ok Mr. Milkman. You're a genius. I defer to you. You're a lot smarter than I am. That's why the best response you can come up with is to insult the other person. Can't make a sound argument on its merits, so just start insulting people. Shows your intellect

milkman 01-19-2013 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9334179)
Chip Kelly is going to like Foles. That's my guess. Foles will stay in Philly and run that offense.

Foles is not nearly mobile enough to run Kelley's system, even if he adjusts it for the NFL.

CaliforniaChief 01-19-2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FranciscoD'Anconia (Post 9334183)
Ok Mr. Milkman. You're a genius. I defer to you. You're a lot smarter than I am. That's why the best response you can come up with is to insult the other person. Can't make a sound argument on its merits, so just start insulting people. Shows your intellect

And your sound argument is based off of Mel Kiper, Jr.???

LMAO

He recently said that the Chiefs should take Manti Te'o with the first pick. Who's the dumbass???

milkman 01-19-2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FranciscoD'Anconia (Post 9334183)

I am sick of dumbasses making uninformed posts.

Matt Cassel has won games against 2 teams with winning records, and only 1 against a playoff team, the '10 Seahawks.

That includes his starts with the Patriots.

He's not a system QB.

He's a guy that won't lose a game against teams with inferior talent as long as he has a stud RB to keep him from ****ing up.

KurtCobain 01-19-2013 09:43 PM

Matt cassel started for the dolphins?

Ace Gunner 01-19-2013 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9334185)
Foles is not nearly mobile enough to run Kelley's system, even if he adjusts it for the NFL.

I look for Kelly's offense to become more like a Coryell type offense in the NFL.