ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Late night bullshit: start thinking about our 2nd round pick, folks. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272314)

Mother****erJones 04-21-2013 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9613115)
It's amazing how inept the Chiefs are.
Posted via Mobile Device

Still too early say that. We haven't even had the draft yet. All we have to this point is Free Agency and some "reports" on the draft.

penbrook 04-21-2013 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9613115)
It's amazing how inept the Chiefs are.
Posted via Mobile Device

Not too fast. I still believe Dorsey will do the right thing and draft Geno!!

BossChief 04-21-2013 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9613095)
It's just pure, blatant homerism. Everyone wants to deep throat everything and anything Dorsey and Reid do.

That's all it is.

No.

It's straight up denial.

If ***** was the guy making these calls, EVERYONE on CP would hate them.

Alex Smith for 2 second rounders, including the second pick in this years second round. Haha Everyone would be calling the Smith signing another Routt signing. The only difference in perception is the fact that everyone wants to desperately give Dorsey the benefit of the doubt at this point.

Direckshun 04-21-2013 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9613123)
Not too fast. I still believe Dorsey will do the right thing and draft Geno!!

Shut the **** up, Donnie.

Mother****erJones 04-21-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9613135)
Shut the **** up, Donnie.

Donnie?

mcaj22 04-21-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9613124)
No.

It's straight up denial.

If ***** was the guy making these calls, EVERYONE on CP would hate them.

Alex Smith for 2 second rounders, including the second pick in this years second round. Haha Everyone would be calling the Smith signing another Routt signing. The only difference in perception is the fact that everyone wants to desperately give Dorsey the benefit of the doubt at this point.

people had ten inch wieners around here when Routt was signed, there was a ton of Routt homers/lovers on here and then they had to eat crow when that turd was cut, he was getting beat like the drum and people were still defending him that it wasnt his fault.

i dont think id ever compare Smith to Routt, Routt was bad, anyone with a brain could figure that out, but i guess comparing the value of QB to CB, Alex Smith is on the low end at his more premium demanded position, which is like Routt being on the low end of bad CB play.

But I dont know that's as low as a comparison as you can make, because Routt was/is really bad. I'd like to think Alex Smith will/can have 1 good game in every 3 games. Essentially he can beat the Buffalo Bills but he will lose to the Denver Broncos by 30. He will beat the Cleveland Browns but lose to the Colts by 40.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-21-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9613122)
Still too early say that. We haven't even had the draft yet. All we have to this point is Free Agency and some "reports" on the draft.

We need to buck the common expectation big time.
Posted via Mobile Device

O.city 04-21-2013 10:11 PM

At least Reid has a track record of success I guess

Mother****erJones 04-21-2013 10:51 PM

I'm a Tyler Bray fan, I know that's not popular. Would like to take him at 3a or b.

Tyler Bray - QB - Player
The Steelers reportedly believe Tennessee's Tyler Bray is the most talented quarterback in the 2013 draft.
The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette allows "a lot of NFL teams" feel this way about Bray, but the Steelers could be eyeballing the big-armed thrower on the draft's third day. Most NFL coaches say the underclassman "needs to sit and learn for several years," but could grow into "a top-tier quarterback very similar to Joe Flacco." We expect Bray to be a second-day pick due strictly to his arm talent.
Related: Steelers

penbrook 04-21-2013 10:57 PM

Hell people say Nassib is the best qb, and some same Landry Jones, and some say Matt Barkley. But very little say Geno is the best.