ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

pr_capone 10-01-2012 12:49 PM

****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...75949865_n.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

Sofa King 10-01-2012 12:51 PM

Do it.

NewChief 10-01-2012 12:51 PM

You'll likely have to purchase the banner as well? Not sure what the cost on that will be.

pr_capone 10-01-2012 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 8967018)
You'll likely have to purchase the banner as well? Not sure what the cost on that will be.

That $625 cost is including the banner.

NewChief 10-01-2012 12:52 PM

I can also tell you that when they did this with Houston Nutt in Arkansas, it got somewhat nasty. People were investigating trying to figure out who was behind the banner, then trying to go after that guy on a personal level.

NewChief 10-01-2012 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8967022)
That $625 cost is including the banner.

Nice.

pr_capone 10-01-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 8967023)
I can also tell you that when they did this with Houston Nutt in Arkansas, it got somewhat nasty. People were investigating trying to figure out who was behind the banner, then trying to go after that guy on a personal level.

Not worried.

RedDread 10-01-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Yeah but Arkansas is a backwater shithole. Here you just get put on the news...

ptlyon 10-01-2012 12:55 PM

Gods work ROFL

gblowfish 10-01-2012 12:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

You think Scott would take that personally, and go after somebody with, oh, say his private security team of CIA-like ninja agents?

Really?

Jeez, I guess he might!

ptlyon 10-01-2012 12:57 PM

Quote:

It looked like any other Baird student. Sir.

pr_capone 10-01-2012 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 8967025)
Nice.

He also said that if we want to fly the banner at mult games, it would be cheaper since the banner would already be made.

In58men 10-01-2012 12:58 PM

In

HemiEd 10-01-2012 12:58 PM

I am in for $25, but I would like to make a suggestion.

Instead of we deserve better, how about "the process is broke."

NJChiefsFan 10-01-2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 8967038)
You think Scott would take that personally, and go after somebody with, oh, say his private security team of CIA-like ninja agents?

Really?

Jeez, I guess he might!

Those are the guys making sure Crennel keeps Cassel in the game.