ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs CoMoChief has the solution to the QB problem in Kansas City (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268314)

CoMoChief 01-01-2013 01:36 AM

CoMoChief has the solution to the QB problem in Kansas City

Hire Andy Reid as a HC. Kick Scott Pioli out the door. Take Cassel, Quinn and Stanzi with him. God what a HORRIBLE QB squad that is. Reid's west coast system will allow these young QB's to succeed early.

Trade for Seahawks' QB Matt Flynn. Assuming we were to someway get a comp 3rd rd pick for losing Brandon Carr, we can give SEA our early 3rd and keep the comp pick.

Rd 1 - Manti Teo ILB - Notre Dame with the #1 overall pick. Why? Because there's no Andrew Luck or RG3 in this draft. Teo was the best player in this draft and very well could be the best LB on this team in a couple seasons. Hali-Teo-Johnson-Houston: Best LB core in the NFL. This guy has a tremendous knack for the game and is a true ballhawker.

Rd2 - Tyler Wilson QB - Arkansas. Some say he won't last til the 2nd rd. I think there's a good possible chance that he will.

Rd3 - Landry Jones QB - Oklahoma. Yup QB and the QB back to back rounds. Get rid of the ****ing losers from the previous regime and have a legit #1 QB competition coming into camp next season. Flynn, Wilson, Jones are ALL better than anything we put out on the field this season and it's not even close.

Rd4 - Tyrann Mathieu CB - LSU. Was once the best defensive player in college football. This could be a sleeper HR pick at a major position of need on defense kinda like the Houston pick was. He's 5x the player Arenas is and Arenas doesn't need to be playing on the outside anyways. God the Brandon Carr/Stanford Routt personnel decision really blew up in Pioli's face.

Find a way to sign Ed Reed. One problem with this team is that there's no true veteran leadership. Yes we have veterans on this team and many Probowlers or players that are borderline...but most of the team really doesn't know how to win. Most of these players careers in the NFL have been on the losing end. Ed Reed knows what it takes to win games.

All of a sudden you have a jean creamin' top 10 defense and some way or another, will find our franchise QB with the arms we have in the stable.

Even though I can be an ass on this board, some don't like me....but in all honesty I love posting here, all of you I'm sure are great people, and the best hopes for all of you going into 2013. God bless. :BLVD:

Bewbies 01-01-2013 01:39 AM

Scott Pioli>>>>>>>>>>> your dumb ass.

KcMizzou 01-01-2013 01:41 AM

Honestly... I'd take that.

dmahurin 01-01-2013 01:41 AM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw...i6tmo1_500.gif

The whole thing

jaa1025 01-01-2013 01:46 AM

Dafuq is this garbage.

Anyone that suggests Teo with the 1st should be banned. Anyone that thinks Wilson will last until the 2nd round should be banned.

Chiefs fans do not deserve the rep that they get for being smart fans.

AussieChiefsFan 01-01-2013 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9262839)
Kick Scott Pioli out the door.

We can't be this radical.

SPchief 01-01-2013 01:49 AM

Put down the crack pipe

alnorth 01-01-2013 01:50 AM

no.

We have not drafted a QB in the first round in 30 years. I don't want some other team's cast-off I don't care who it is. Whether we succeed or fail, it is time to step up and take our swing. That probably means Geno.

KC kid 01-01-2013 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 9262844)
Scott Pioli>>>>>>>>>>> your dumb ass.

Imon Yourside 01-01-2013 01:51 AM

I generally like you Como, but this thread has major fail written all over it. Do not want anything but a QB #1 overrall and it must be Smith!

RunKC 01-01-2013 01:53 AM

Holy shit!

dmahurin 01-01-2013 01:55 AM

Quote:

Trade for Seahawks' QB Matt Flynn.

http://guycodeblog.mtv.com/wp-conten...11/03/puke.gif

Quote:

Rd 1 - Manti Teo ILB - Notre Dame with the #1 overall pick.
http://lafinjack.net/images/random/puke.gif

Quote:

Rd3 - Landry Jones QB - Oklahoma.
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/...66623/puke.gif

L.A. Chieffan 01-01-2013 01:55 AM

Keep Pioli, draft Teo, sign Flacco and Shanahan. Problem solved

cosmo20002 01-01-2013 02:03 AM

Quote:

Hire Andy Reid as a HC. Kick Scott Pioli out the door. Take Cassel, Quinn and Stanzi with him. God what a HORRIBLE QB squad that is. Reid's west coast system will allow these young QB's to succeed early.

Trade for Seahawks' QB Matt Flynn. Assuming we were to someway get a comp 3rd rd pick for losing Brandon Carr, we can give SEA our early 3rd and keep the comp pick.

Rd 1 - Manti Teo ILB - Notre Dame with the #1 overall pick. Why? Because there's no Andrew Luck or RG3 in this draft. Teo was the best player in this draft and very well could be the best LB on this team in a couple seasons. Hali-Teo-Johnson-Houston: Best LB core in the NFL. This guy has a tremendous knack for the game and is a true ballhawker.

Rd2 - Tyler Wilson QB - Arkansas. Some say he won't last til the 2nd rd. I think there's a good possible chance that he will.

Rd3 - Landry Jones QB - Oklahoma. Yup QB and the QB back to back rounds. Get rid of the ****ing losers from the previous regime and have a legit #1 QB competition coming into camp next season. Flynn, Wilson, Jones are ALL better than anything we put out on the field this season and it's not even close.

Rd4 - Tyrann Mathieu CB - LSU. Was once the best defensive player in college football. This could be a sleeper HR pick at a major position of need on defense kinda like the Houston pick was. He's 5x the player Arenas is and Arenas doesn't need to be playing on the outside anyways. God the Brandon Carr/Stanford Routt personnel decision really blew up in Pioli's face.

Find a way to sign Ed Reed. One problem with this team is that there's no true veteran leadership. Yes we have veterans on this team and many Probowlers or players that are borderline...but most of the team really doesn't know how to win. Most of these players careers in the NFL have been on the losing end. Ed Reed knows what it takes to win games.

All of a sudden you have a jean creamin' top 10 defense and some way or another, will find our franchise QB with the arms we have in the stable.

Even though I can be an ass on this board, some don't like me....but in all honesty I love posting here, all of you I'm sure are great people, and the best hopes for all of you going into 2013. God bless. :BLVD:

Compared to your DC posts...this one is just slightly less bad.
Another backup from another team for QB?
Sure, I'd take Ed Reed if the price is right, but I don't see why a 34-yr old star (even if he's lost a step) who is used to being on a winning team comes to a team coming off a 2-win season and no real prospects for next year expect pure hope that we can land QB that can play right away.

RealSNR 01-01-2013 02:06 AM

Go fist a cow, man****er

CoMoChief 01-01-2013 02:08 AM

I wanna know how it's considering "****ing stupid" drafting the best overall player in the draft with the #1 pick?...especially in a draft that's not exactly top heavy w/ major homerun hitting type of prospects.

You don't have to draft a QB just because we have the #1 pick......you're going into reaching territory here and the fact that the Chiefs haven't selected a 1st round QB since God knows when is really clouding people's judgement. I get it. I want a franchise QB. But we can get one in the 2nd rd, possibly 3rd this year. Matt Flynn can play in this league, we've all seen that.

L.A. Chieffan 01-01-2013 02:09 AM

Teo isn't stupid, everything else is pretty much

CoMoChief 01-01-2013 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 9262866)
no.

We have not drafted a QB in the first round in 30 years. I don't want some other team's cast-off I don't care who it is. Whether we succeed or fail, it is time to step up and take our swing. That probably means Geno.

Sorry but as much as I want a franchise guy as the next guy...this doesn't mean shit this year....not in a draft where there isn't really a guy that jumps out. And sorry Geno Smith isn't that guy either.

So going back 4 years are you saying you wouldn't have taken "cast-offs" like Matt Shaub? Jay Culter? Michael Vick? instead of the the crap we've thrown out on the field? Not saying they were available then I'm just debunking the whole "cast-off" argument. I'm suggesting Flynn because he's played in the NFL for some time now and knows the speed of the game and we all know he can play. I'm not necessarily saying to immediately start him, but he would need to also be the primary backup should the winner of the starting job goes down w/ injury.

Imon Yourside 01-01-2013 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9262913)
Sorry but as much as I want a franchise guy as the next guy...this doesn't mean shit this year....not in a draft where there isn't really a guy that jumps out. And sorry Geno Smith isn't that guy either.

Yes he is.

AussieChiefsFan 01-01-2013 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9262908)
I wanna know how it's considering "****ing stupid" drafting the best overall player in the draft with the #1 pick?

Because we have Quinn & Cassel at QB

Quote:

You don't have to draft a QB just because we have the #1 pick.
yes we do, we have Quinn & Cassel at QB.

RealSNR 01-01-2013 02:14 AM

Any QB > Teo

Why?

Because Teo plays a worthless ****ing position that nobody cares about.

He's garbage. God ****. If draft value is what you care about, you should be drafting that overhyped clown in the 3rd you ****ing moron.

You're more reeruned than BlackBob, CoMo.

AussieChiefsFan 01-01-2013 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9262925)
Any QB > Teo

Why?

He's garbage. God ****. If draft value is what you care about, you should be drafting that overhyped clown in the 3rd you ****ing moron.

And at a position we already have 3 playmakers at.

CoMoChief 01-01-2013 02:18 AM

Not selecting the best player to come out of this draft w/ the #1 pick (when that pick is a position of need) is like saying it's ****ing stupid to draft Arian Foster or Ray Rice whoever the best player in FFL is) with the first overall pick in your FFL.

CoMoChief 01-01-2013 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9262916)
Because we have Quinn & Cassel at QB

yes we do, we have Quinn & Cassel at QB.

Apparantly you didn't read any of the OP.

L.A. Chieffan 01-01-2013 02:19 AM

Quote:

Any QB > Teo

Why?

Ray Lewis son.

L.A. Chieffan 01-01-2013 02:20 AM

Patrick Willis son

AussieChiefsFan 01-01-2013 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9262936)
Apparantly you didn't read any of the OP.

Not much

L.A. Chieffan 01-01-2013 02:21 AM

Clay Matthews son

CoMoChief 01-01-2013 02:22 AM

Quote:

Any QB > Teo

Why?

Teo is a 3rd rd prospect....and I'm the reerun?

dmahurin 01-01-2013 02:22 AM

http://gamedayr.wpengine.netdna-cdn....inia-meme.jpeg

RealSNR 01-01-2013 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9262944)
Teo is a 3rd rd prospect....and I'm the reerun?

Does he rush the passer? No.

Does he have elite speed? No.

Is he a Patrick Willis-type of brute physical athletic LB? No.

Is he a rangy gay try-hard douchebag that Kansas City fans ****ing love for some reason? Yes.

You'd rather have him than Geno? Hell, you'd rather have him than any QB in the draft? Jesus ****, you'd rather have him over ANYTHING else at a position of value?

Yes, you're a reerun.

RealSNR 01-01-2013 02:30 AM

****, I even like Te'o. But morons like CoMo have made me ****ing hate him.

KurtCobain 01-01-2013 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9262861)
We can't be this radical.

This ****ing cracked me up.

Rugby Thompson 01-01-2013 02:38 AM

teo sucks, flynns another cassel, draft geno or die

AussieChiefsFan 01-01-2013 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Thompson (Post 9262974)
draft geno or die

A bit rough, but yes, Geno.

KurtCobain 01-01-2013 02:44 AM

I want bray

Hootie 01-01-2013 02:55 AM

if we don't take a QB #1...and we end up with a hall of famer at ANY OTHER POSITION INSTEAD...I'll still be pissed

KurtCobain 01-01-2013 03:00 AM

Would bray at number one after a badass combine performance Piss you off?

listopencil 01-01-2013 03:22 AM

ILB with the #1 overall pick in the draft? Really?

KurtCobain 01-01-2013 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9263053)

I know, right? this would be the 1 damn year that's an option.

Saccopoo 01-01-2013 03:27 AM

Holy shit **** a penguin...

You should have kept this garbage in the Draft Planet. At least it had to deal with the draft. A pyschotic one, but a draft nonetheless.

But you bring this into the Lounge, and it's on.

Te'o is a Mike backer in a 34. Nothing more. He's not Pat Willis. He's not Ray Lewis. He's not Luke Kuechly. He's a less nasty version of Brandon Spikes. His absolute ceiling is James Laurinaitis, which isn't a bad thing, but it's not worth a #1, and I don't necessarily think he's got that level of instincts. He's got less draft value than guys like Ogletree, Minter and Skov as those guys have the flexibility to be three down backs in several types of systems.

And you think that it's a good idea to take a Mike backer with the first overall pick? Wow. Just ****ing wow.

No way that Wilson last into the second.

Landry Jones in the third isn't a bad pick though.

Matthieu is a terminal druggie that doesn't have the size or speed to be effective at the next level. A complete waste of a pick.

Ed Reed? Like he's leaving Baltimore for Kansas City. And never mind that he's 104.

I've got to tell you in all seriousness - adding a mike backer and another slow and significantly smaller nickle back plus an injury prone 34 year old safety isn't going to make this defense "cream your jeans" good.

AussieChiefsFan 01-01-2013 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9263053)

It sounds even worse when you say it out loud.

kingme20 01-01-2013 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 9262848)

Me too but I don't think tyler wilson will be there in the 2nd

Just not a fan of getting Matt Flynn.

kingme20 01-01-2013 03:41 AM

Quote:

Any QB > Teo

Why?

c'mon 3rd round ? you can't be serious

AussieChiefsFan 01-01-2013 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingme20 (Post 9263065)
tyler wilson will there in the 2nd

:spock:

kingme20 01-01-2013 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9263024)
Would bray at number one after a badass combine performance Piss you off?

It would piss me off He has a Ryan Leaf attitude

and that tattoo it just screams "all about me type of Player"

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/wp-...bray_tatoo.jpg

I was hoping he stay in school and grow up some more .

kingme20 01-01-2013 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9263074)
:spock:

sorry not :)

AussieChiefsFan 01-01-2013 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingme20 (Post 9263085)
sorry not :)

:rolleyes:

kingme20 01-01-2013 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9263088)
:rolleyes:

I think he will move in the Top 10- 15 after the senior bowl

NJChiefsFan 01-01-2013 04:08 AM

Yeah, as mentioned, Wilson isn't making it to our second pick. Lets never learn lessons about giving your franchise to a player who hasn't had time to prove a single thing. And the argument that its alright because we will have a good QB behind him doesn't work because we won't. We will not have the option to draft Wilson in the 2nd. And I SURE as hell am not settling for Flynn and then some ass like Jones. Not giving up a shot at one of the potential quality QBs in the draft because of Matt Flynn.

CoMoChief 01-01-2013 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingme20 (Post 9263082)

that's gross...look at all of that bacne.

that's a pretty ****ing stupid tattoo

CoMoChief 01-01-2013 04:16 AM

Landry Jones will be a better pro than Geno Smith

AussieChiefsFan 01-01-2013 04:17 AM

Quote:

Dumb looking Tattoo.

listopencil 01-01-2013 04:20 AM

Quote:

That's one of worst looking tattoos I've ever seen. You're going to pay someone to permanently mark your skin. So you decide on a cheap t-shirt graphic from 1976.

NJChiefsFan 01-01-2013 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9263107)

Even if that turns out to be true odds are its because of Geno being a fail, not Jones ever being anything.

AussieChiefsFan 01-01-2013 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9263119)
Even if that turns out to be true odds are its because of Geno being a fail, not Jones ever being anything.

^

Dave Lane 01-01-2013 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9262913)

So going back 4 years are you saying you wouldn't have taken "cast-offs" like Matt Shaub? Jay Culter? Michael Vick? instead of the the crap we've thrown out on the field? Not saying they were available then I'm just debunking the whole "cast-off" argument. I'm suggesting Flynn because he's played in the NFL for some time now and knows the speed of the game and we all know he can play. I'm not necessarily saying to immediately start him, but he would need to also be the primary backup should the winner of the starting job goes down w/ injury.

Does it hurt to be this stupid? I would think it would.

Anytime Como and solution are used in the same post you know hilarity is about to ensue.

DomerNKC 01-01-2013 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Thompson (Post 9262974)
teo sucks, flynns another cassel, draft geno or die

great! Lets see how many safetys he can score in a game in the nfl! His slow, 2 left footed ass might set a record! we could all be proud of an nfl record!

DomerNKC 01-01-2013 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9262915)
Yes he is.

not even close...

NJChiefsFan 01-01-2013 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DomerNKC (Post 9263166)
great! Lets see how many safetys he can score in a game in the nfl! His slow, 2 left footed ass might set a record! we could all be proud of an nfl record!

Cause he does that in every game? Or just the one you watched?

JCharles1981 01-01-2013 05:59 AM

Another petty fan who thinks getting a mediocre or half-average QB is the best solution after firing the current Chiefs staff. WHY? Haven't we suffered enough crappy back up QB's in the past 15 years already? Except for Trent Green, the Chiefs have had virtually NO great QB's since Joe Montana.

Molitoth 01-01-2013 06:23 AM

*Flynn couldn't beat out a rookie last year.
*Wilson shouldn't be available in the second considering he is the second best QB in the draft.
*Te'o is not a guarantee in the NFL, nobody is. #1 for a MLB is ****ing stupid.
*No to Landry "Cassel" Jones, I don't care what round its in. Hell no.
*Ed Reed is not coming here.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-01-2013 06:25 AM

Matt Flynn and Teo ROFL what an abortion

Tyler Wilson's a likely Top 5 pick slappy

Mr. Flopnuts 01-01-2013 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 9262848)

No you wouldn't, because Tyler Wilson isn't getting out of the top 5, let alone the top 10, or laughingly the first round.

Crush 01-01-2013 07:06 AM

ROFL

Tyler Wilson is not getting out of the 1st Round you ****ing moron.

Chiefs, Browns, Cardinals, and Bills all need QBs. The new regime in Philadelphia may also want a QB of their own.

Geno, Barkley, Wilson, and Bray are all going in the first round.

Crush 01-01-2013 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9263107)

Says the guy that values a 3-4 ILB over a QB. You are one dumb mother****er.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-01-2013 07:11 AM

Como curse is on our side.

Nightfyre 01-01-2013 07:12 AM

Como: posting reeruned shit since 2005.

Crush 01-01-2013 07:14 AM

HEY GUYS!!! LET'S DRAFT JOECKEL AND THEN TRADE FOR MICHAEL VICK!!!! HERP DERP

Crush 01-01-2013 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DomerNKC (Post 9263166)

JFC

Do you even watch college football?

Crush 01-01-2013 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9262935)
Not selecting the best player to come out of this draft w/ the #1 pick (when that pick is a position of need) is like saying it's ****ing stupid to draft Arian Foster or Ray Rice whoever the best player in FFL is) with the first overall pick in your FFL.

Did you look into Teo's eyes and see he was going to be a good player?

CoMoChief 01-01-2013 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9263277)
*Flynn couldn't beat out a rookie last year.
*Wilson shouldn't be available in the second considering he is the second best QB in the draft.
*Te'o is not a guarantee in the NFL, nobody is. #1 for a MLB is ****ing stupid.
*No to Landry "Cassel" Jones, I don't care what round its in. Hell no.
*Ed Reed is not coming here.

How is Landry = Cassel?

Please explain...because that seems pretty stupid...not the same player at all.

CoMoChief 01-01-2013 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 9263398)
Did you look into Teo's eyes and see he was going to be a good player?

He's a LB that almost won the Heisman Trophy and is a major reason why Notre Dame is in the NC game. Avg 120-125 tackles a game over the last couple few seasons. 7 INT's this year. Not to mention the guy's a beast...MUCH bigger and better than Belcher.

Jayhawk Chief 01-01-2013 08:14 AM

Ed Reed? Reed leaving Baltimore is as likely as Ray Lewis.

Nightfyre 01-01-2013 08:14 AM

I have an idea: Lets draft AJ Klein in the fifth and watch him fill the exact same role as Teo.

CoMoChief 01-01-2013 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 9263378)
Says the guy that values a 3-4 ILB over a QB. You are one dumb mother****er.

Apples and oranges.....Jones has better size and a better arm. Has better starting experience against better competition.

Nightfyre 01-01-2013 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9263473)
Apples and oranges.....Jones has better size and a better arm. Has better starting experience against better competition.

Jones has proven he can't improve from one year to the next and that he loves him some terrible decisions.

Demonpenz 01-01-2013 08:19 AM

I would love to have Teo. I don't think we are picking him though.

CoMoChief 01-01-2013 08:19 AM

How is Flynn another Cassel? Just becuase he was someone's backup? If he doesn't win the QB competition then fine, he doesn't win and he can be a backup again. He couldn't beat out a rookie (Russell Wilson)? That's ok. Russell turned out to be pretty ****in good and they were able to get him in the 3rd. No reason why same thing couldn't happen here w/ Jones or Wilson.

Just another stupid myth from a desperate Chiefs fan willing to except anything at the QB positition as long as it comes in the first rd JUST BECAUSE we haven't drafted a QB in the first rd since Blackledge.

Flynn played in college and led his team to a national title game no? Cassel never played shit in college and was a backup TE.

CoMoChief 01-01-2013 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9263474)
Jones has proven he can't improve from one year to the next and that he loves him some terrible decisions.

Right Geno didn't EVER make terrible decisions did he? God I swear people are so hyped up over this guy for no other particular reason other than from watching that Baylor game.