ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Random ChiefsPlanet Stats (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=187154)

Bugeater 01-01-2009 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 5348325)
It was two days...something like 2665 per day on average...figured you losers would spend more time posting New Year's Eve (because your losers) so I bumped up my guess another 1000 and BOOM!

Oh go **** yourself waiter boy, you're no better than anyone else here.

Hootie 01-01-2009 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 5348332)

Debatable!

Bugeater 01-01-2009 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 5348333)
Debatable!

Not really. You're not even smart enough to know the difference between "your" and "you're". My advice, stay in school.

Skip Towne 01-01-2009 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 5348332)

Darth is his little brother.

Hootie 01-01-2009 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 5348337)
Not really. You're not even smart enough to know the difference between "your" and "you're". My advice, stay in school.

True. I did mess that one up.

I was really just kidding in this thread...lucky guess. I didn't mean to make it sound like I was being a dick...just playing around. My bad.

Hootie 01-01-2009 09:05 PM

Just played a few hands of blackjack...quadrupled up...now everyone will be a winner!

Hootie 01-01-2009 09:09 PM

there!

$1000 to every participant for me being a dickhead! Enjoy!

Bugeater 01-01-2009 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 5348342)
True. I did mess that one up.

I was really just kidding in this thread...lucky guess. I didn't mean to make it sound like I was being a dick...just playing around. My bad.

Whatever, I felt compelled to respond since it was directed at me, and you seemed to be putting emphasis on it. I may be a loser compared to some of the people on this board, but you sure as hell aren't one of them.

Rain Man 01-01-2009 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 5348329)
Looks like Hootie is by far the closest! I think the main downfall most of you had was that you assumed that our post rate was relatively consistent throughout the year. Our average daily post rate may have been only 2,330 for the year, but that was dragged down a lot by the offseason. We've been closer to 3,000 per day lately. Anyway, here are the final rankings:

I just found some posts in my car, and they're mostly for me. I want a recount.

Hootie 01-01-2009 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 5348351)
Whatever, I felt compelled to respond since it was directed at me, and you seemed to be putting emphasis on it. I may be a loser compared to some of the people on this board, but you sure as hell aren't one of them.

I was being very sarcastic in that post. I apologize, I certainly don't think you're a loser...especially not compared to someone who is excited every time he sees he has more than $100 in his checking account...

Bugeater 01-01-2009 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 5348376)
I was being very sarcastic in that post. I apologize, I certainly don't think you're a loser...especially not compared to someone who is excited every time he sees he has more than $100 in his checking account...

Shit, don't think for a second that I've never been there myself, it isn't much fun. Likewise, I apologize for taking a shot at what you do for a living, any job is a respectable one.

There's just nothing wrong with staying home on New Year's Eve...they call it amateur night for a reason. And you were right, those of us that were here did post more than normal because of it, so props are in order for taking that into consideration.

Hootie 01-01-2009 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 5348398)
Shit, don't think for a second that I've never been there myself, it isn't much fun. Likewise, I apologize for taking a shot at what you do for a living, any job is a respectable one.

There's just nothing wrong with staying home on New Year's Eve...they call it amateur night for a reason. And you were right, those of us that were here did post more than normal because of it, so props are in order for taking that into consideration.

I look forward to the part of my personal maturation that allows me to stop going out...my friends and I were playing Rock Band and downed a case of beer and didn't get to the bars until around 11 PM last night. I think I was having more fun playing Rock Band...plus the quantity of champagne I downed caused me to have a killer headache all day...and after this post we're all going out for round 2! I hate being home for the Holiday's...I'm a sucker for peer pressure...can't turn down a beer. Or 10.

Bugeater 01-01-2009 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 5348410)
I look forward to the part of my personal maturation that allows me to stop going out...my friends and I were playing Rock Band and downed a case of beer and didn't get to the bars until around 11 PM last night. I think I was having more fun playing Rock Band...plus the quantity of champagne I downed caused me to have a killer headache all day...and after this post we're all going out for round 2! I hate being home for the Holiday's...I'm a sucker for peer pressure...can't turn down a beer. Or 10.

I was young once and did all the same shit. I don't know if it's so much as maturation as I still like to party, it's more about me having way too much to lose now so I can't take the risk. Hell, even if you're out there completely sober you can still get caught up in someone elses stupidity.

StcChief 01-01-2009 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 5348356)
I just found some posts in my car, and they're mostly for me. I want a recount.

ROFL

cdcox 01-01-2009 10:58 PM

So the two sad things are that 1) I took 10 minutes to do a semi-close estimate and 2) still got smoked by Hootie's guess.

(Basically copied 7 pages of the main forum into a spreadsheet, tallied the posts in those threads, omitting some of the old ones that had been bumped and added 90% of that total to the amount in DaFace's beginning count).

Thanks for the consolation prize, DaFace.