ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Haley wants to run up the score (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266319)

Mr. Laz 11-07-2012 02:36 PM

.... and a good 80% of the people on this board will be cheering every point. 4321

which is why, for the 1st time in almost 20 years, i won't be watching the Chiefs game.

The first time they showed that idiotic POS Haley celebrating a scored against my Chiefs i will seriously want to shoot somebody.

It's safer for everyone concerned if i just don't watch it.

TEX 11-07-2012 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9095982)
It's gonna be a RAPE.

Plus, the QB in Pitt has experience in that department.

Go Todd Haley!!! LET'S GO STEELERS!!!

Yep. LOL!

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9095980)
You would have to be a god damned moron to not see that Todd Haley completely went full on mutiny on this team in New York last year.

Please tell me you people are smarter than this...

Great post and I agree. They are in denial.

Sorter 11-07-2012 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9095965)
LOL, I bet I have played sports at a higher level than anyone here. I have coached, played, captained and am currently involved. Some of you might even know who I am.

LMAOLMAO

By all means, tell us more!!

Let me guess, you're the defensive coordinator for the Georgia Bulldogs!? Care to be more specific? I mean you did already share with us about your most personal event ever in getting molested. Surely you can spare some details about your athletic prowess and success with us lowly peons.

So if you really have nothing to hide, why don't you go ahead and tell us where you accomplished all of these wonderful things! it would probably help people gain a lot of respect for you and you could make friends!

rabblerouser 11-07-2012 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9095980)
You would have to be a god damned moron to not see that Todd Haley completely went full on mutiny on this team in New York last year.

Please tell me you people are smarter than this...

ROFL

Well, good thing they all like Romeo!!

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9095985)
.... and a good 80% of the people on this board will be cheering every point. 4321

which is why, for the 1st time in almost 20 years, i won't be watching the Chiefs game.

The first time they showed that idiotic POS Haley celebrating a scored against my Chiefs i will seriously want to shoot somebody.

Record it man. I would give us a 40% chance.

TEX 11-07-2012 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9095969)
Like the year we beat Pittsburgh or the year we beat Green Bay?

Like yes. And were they "grudge" matches? I'm talkning about games where we have a revenge motive. I can't remeber one.

Reerun_KC 11-07-2012 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9095988)
Great post and I agree. They are in denial.

http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/...rop_kicked.gif

scho63 11-07-2012 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 9095632)

ROFLROFLROFL

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 02:41 PM

Quote:

Record it due. We got a 40% chance in this one.

Sorter 11-07-2012 02:44 PM

I mean, you can PM me and I promise I won't tell anyone...I'll probably just laugh at your version of "high-level athletics".

Also, LOL @ you thinking sharing about your athletics info is more personal than stories about you being molested as a child.

BoneKrusher 11-07-2012 02:44 PM

if i were Todd Haley, i'd go for 70 at least.

Hammock Parties 11-07-2012 02:45 PM

DO WHAT MUST BE DONE, LORD HALEY

http://www.stardestroyer.net/ROTS/Palpatine-1.jpg

milkman 11-07-2012 02:47 PM

Quote:

LOL, I bet I have played sports at a higher level than anyone here. I have coached, played, captained and am currently involved. Some of you might even know who I am.

What you just said makes me think you have never done any of those things. Emotion is huge in sports. This team was a blocked FG away from winning the AFC West last year. With Haley they had no chance. IF and I mean IF he was sabatoging them, they will be out for blood. I have no doubt.

Romeo's locker room speeech will be all about it. Emotion is huge. Look at the Colts man.

Sure thing, Tommy.

LMAO

DBOSHO 11-07-2012 02:47 PM

Im well aware that this would never happen

What if we got a new gm with a good pedigree and haley was willing to come back...

Would you take him?

milkman 11-07-2012 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBOSHO (Post 9096035)

What if we got a new gm with a good pedigree and haley was willing to come back...

Would you take him?

I believed then, and still believe, Haley with the right GM would be on his way to becoming one of the best coaches in the league.

I absolutely would take him back.

Reerun_KC 11-07-2012 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9096044)
I believed then, and still believe, Haley with the right GM would be on his way to becoming one of the best coaches in the league.

I agree with the old Milkman...

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 02:51 PM

Quote:

Do you honestly think he will ever get another shot after what he did in KC? I'm not going to go into but, seriously?

You think Pioli made a good hire when he got Haley?

Aidan 11-07-2012 02:51 PM

the real question is, should we run it up on them when it's a blowout?

FlaChief58 11-07-2012 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9096018)
I mean, you can PM me and I promise I won't tell anyone...I'll probably just laugh at your version of "high-level athletics".

Also, LOL @ you thinking sharing about your athletics info is more personal than stories about you being molested as a child.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m-w0dCn74Rw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sorter 11-07-2012 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 9096057)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m-w0dCn74Rw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LMAO

cyborgtable 11-07-2012 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9096050)
Do you honestly think he will ever get another shot after what he did in KC? I'm not going to go into but, seriously?

Hell yes he will. It will probably take a little while but Pete Carrol got another chance as many other coaches who have never done anything. He got to the playoffs with Matt ****ing Cassel

fire_egoli 11-07-2012 02:55 PM

GET A BLIMP IN PITTSBURGH THAT SAYS: BRING HALEY TO KC 2013

pr_capone 11-07-2012 02:55 PM

Quote:

Yup

RedNFeisty 11-07-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

Come on, it is for the greater good and you know we should still have Haley.

I'll be happy to let you bitch slap me if it makes you feel better. But, you know I'm right deep down in side.

Reerun_KC 11-07-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

Absol****inglutely he will and he should.

You would have to be a complete ball washing moron to think he shouldnt based on his time here in KC...

Coogs 11-07-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

What exactly did Haley do so bad in KC? Played the guy... Palko... that Pioli gave him when Pioli's other guy... Gus... went down. And won a game in what everyone said at the beginning of the season that was one of the most brutal stretches of games for any team in the entire NFL last season. Patriots, Jets, Steelers, Bears, and Packers.

Marcellus 11-07-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

What you just said makes me think you have never done any of those things. Emotion is huge in sports. This team was a blocked FG away from winning the AFC West last year. With Haley they had no chance. IF and I mean IF he was sabatoging them, they will be out for blood. I have no doubt.

Romeo's locker room speeech will be all about it. Emotion is huge. Look at the Colts man.

Herm is that you?

Sorter 11-07-2012 02:58 PM

Hell no. Herm would run circles around this guy mentally.

durtyrute 11-07-2012 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBOSHO (Post 9096035)

Would you take him?

I was going to ask this same question and hell to the muthafukin yea I would take him back.

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9096075)
Absol****inglutely he will and he should.

You would have to be a complete ball washing moron to think he shouldnt based on his time here in KC...

All personal feelings aside, I don't think it's very likely. Mainly because of the way he ran the training camp last year and the way he went to the Star immediately after being fired.

Even though I believe him about all the wire tapping and controling etc., he
looked pretty crazy after that. Most of the country thinks he's a nut case. My friends here in Atlanta make fun of him all the time.

If he gets fired from Pittsburgh, I can't see him ever working in the NFL again. He is lucky to have that job imo and it's because of his dad.

rabblerouser 11-07-2012 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 9096098)
I was going to ask this same question and hell to the muthafukin yea I would take him back.

in a heartbeat.

I miss him.

Bump 11-07-2012 03:02 PM

I hope so, I hope we lose by 40 points every single game from here on out. How could that not get pioli fired?

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 9096098)

Hell to the no and it will never happen. If Clark does something controversial, it will be to keep Pioli.

durtyrute 11-07-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9096102)
in a heartbeat.

I miss him.

He cared about this team and it showed. We had our chance to have "our coach" for the next 10-15 years and we ****ed it up. Now, we will bring in some damn retread who will never truly be our coach.

rabblerouser 11-07-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9096100)

If he gets fired from Pittsburgh, I can't see him ever working in the NFL again. He is lucky to have that job imo and it's because of his dad.

Damn it, Pioli - Haley was linked to several OC jobs.

He took the one on a SB contender...that had a QB...and an established front office in place.

Shouldn't you get back to cutting/resigning mediocre safteies and TEs??

durtyrute 11-07-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9096109)
Hell to the no and it will never happen. If Clark does something controversial, it will be to keep Pioli.

I agree that it will never happen, but damn I wish it would.

rabblerouser 11-07-2012 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 9096113)
He cared about this team and it showed. We had our chance to have "our coach" for the next 10-15 years and we ****ed it up. Now, we will bring in some damn retread who will never truly be our coach.

I know.

RedNFeisty 11-07-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 9096113)

I loved Haley. Loved his passion. Loved his determination. Loved his anger.

TEX 11-07-2012 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNFeisty (Post 9096128)

I also got a kick out of him going full reerun at times. ROFL

durtyrute 11-07-2012 03:08 PM

Quote:

This and rep

DJJasonp 11-07-2012 03:09 PM

If we win this game.......its only because Haley forgot to throw his old phone away....and Pioli still has it tapped.

milkman 11-07-2012 03:09 PM

Quote:

Yes, I think Pioli made a good hire.

But I also think that he had no other viable options the way it all played out, and the short list he had to work from to begin with.

Haley was the only viable candidate left when Pioli finally got around to making a choice.

The rest of the candidates had already been snapped up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9096100)
All personal feelings aside, I don't think it's very likely. Mainly because of the way he ran the training camp last year and the way he went to the Star immediately after being fired.

Even though I believe him about all the wire tapping and controling etc., he
looked pretty crazy after that. Most of the country thinks he's a nut case. My friends here in Atlanta make fun of him all the time.

We've talked about this before.

Haley got a chance to interview for the job because of his dad's ties to the Steelers, but the Steelers aren't the best run organization in the NFL because they do favors.

They make sound business and football decisions.

They didn't hire Haley because of his dad.
They hired Haley because they saw him as the very best guy for the job.

RedNFeisty 11-07-2012 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9096086)
Hell no. Herm would run circles around this guy mentally.

Herm sucked ass.

durtyrute 11-07-2012 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNFeisty (Post 9096141)
Herm sucked ass.

I'd like to bring Herm back as a scout.

milkman 11-07-2012 03:11 PM

Quote:

Herm sucked ass.

Yes he did.

But Crennel sucks the shit out of the ass that Herman ****ing Edwards is sucking.

RedNFeisty 11-07-2012 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 9096135)
This and rep

Xoxoxo!! Nothing better than a coach with anger issues that has brains.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 9096132)
I also got a kick out of him going full reerun at times. ROFL

Loved it. He knew what needed to be done and if the boys didn't follow they got theirs asses tore apart.

Sorter 11-07-2012 03:12 PM

Quote:

Herm sucked ass.

That's what makes this amazing. :)

Hammock Parties 11-07-2012 03:13 PM

Todd Haley is a dick!

A reckless, arrogant, stupid dick.

And the Chiefs are pussies. And Scott Pioli is an asshole.

Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get ****ed by dicks. But dicks also **** assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything.

Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can **** an asshole is a dick, with some balls.

The problem with dicks is: they **** too much or **** when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes.

I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this:

If you don't let Haley **** this asshole...

http://a.fn.fncdn.com/images/content...412/pbvwxj.jpg

We're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

RedNFeisty 11-07-2012 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9096148)
Yes he did.

But Crennel sucks the shit out of the ass that Herman ****ing Edwards is sucking.

Oh, you are so very correct my dear Milkman!! I bet someone some day will find Herm and Crennel in bed together at some shotty hotel!

RedNFeisty 11-07-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9096152)
Todd Haley is a dick!

Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get ****ed by dicks. But dicks also **** assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything.

Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can **** an asshole is a dick, with some balls.

The problem with dicks is: they **** too much or **** when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes.

WOW...I so want to give you rep. I think that was the most intellegent thing you have said in a year! Nearly made me wet!

Coogs 11-07-2012 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNFeisty (Post 9096154)
I bet someone some day will find Herm and Crennel in bed together at some shotty hotel!

That is a mental picture that I don't want to have! :shake:

QuikSsurfer 11-07-2012 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNFeisty (Post 9096163)
WOW...I so want to give you rep. I think that was the most intellegent thing you have said in a year! Nearly made me wet!

Wasn't that original -- ever see Team America?

RedNFeisty 11-07-2012 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9096168)
That is a mental picture that I don't want to have! :shake:

Well duh, it's a terrible image no one wants, that's why I said it.

RedNFeisty 11-07-2012 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 9096170)
Wasn't that original -- ever see Team America?

Nope, don't know who Team America is.

rabblerouser 11-07-2012 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9096152)
Todd Haley is a dick!

ROFL

FlaChief58 11-07-2012 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 9096145)
I'd like to bring Herm back as a scout.

This. The man knows talent when he sees it. Too bad he sucks elephant ass at coaching

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9096138)

Haley got a chance to interview for the job because of his dad's ties to the Steelers, but the Steelers aren't the best run organization in the NFL because they do favors.

They make sound business and football decisions.

They didn't hire Haley because of his dad.
They hired Haley because they saw him as the very best guy for the job.

I mostly agree except for this. They owed his Dad a favor. It's all speculation of course but I believe Dick sold them on his son.

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 03:22 PM

Quote:

Why? Where did it get us? Maybe it would have worked if he had actually played football instead of golf. He is not meant to be a pro coach period imo. He should be a golf coach for real.

This is the sort of argument that blows my mind. Can anyone remember what it was like last September. The training camp? The Weis debacle? The playcalling system? It was bad and I mean really bad.

Sorter 11-07-2012 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9096198)
. He is not meant to be a pro coach period imo. He should be a golf coach for real.

He certainly had nothing to do with the development of Keyshawn, Fitz, Boldin, Breaston, Bowe, etc. Worst WR coach evaaa!!!!

rabblerouser 11-07-2012 03:26 PM

Quote:

Why? Where did it get us? Maybe it would have worked if he had actually played football instead of golf. He is not meant to be a pro coach period imo. He should be a golf coach for real.

This is the sort of argument that blows my mind. Can anyone remember what it was like last September. The training camp? The Weis debacle? The playcalling system? It was bad and I mean really bad.

That was all PIOLI, Pioli.

Why not let Haley CALL HIS OWN plays??? Those plays calls were going through Muir and Zorn...BECAUSE HALEY DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO DEAL WITH CASSEL.

Haley hated his QB - with good reason.

From there, everything was ****ed.

And that's YOUR fault, Pioli.

mcaj22 11-07-2012 03:27 PM

it got us more touchdowns and wins than we have with Daboll and Romeo, that's for sure

Haley was able to take shitty talent and make them a little better than what they actually and clearly are.

milkman 11-07-2012 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9096189)
I mostly agree except for this. They owed his Dad a favor. It's all speculation of course but I believe Dick sold them on his son.

They owed his dad a favor?

Sure thing, Tommy.

Even were that true, they aren't going to make a football decision as important as that to pay a fovor.

Marcellus 11-07-2012 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9096217)

Sure thing, Tommy.

Even were that true, they aren't going to make a football decision as important as that to pay a fovor.

I would have agreed with you up until recently but now I think that's about as good a reasoning as any other decision Pioli has made.

Probably owed Tyson Jackson's mom a favor too.

rabblerouser 11-07-2012 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9096189)

And now Rapelisberger is having his best statistical season ever.

Dick Haley probably asked his son for that special favor, as a return for the Rooney's hiring his boy...

HE TOOK THE ARIZONA ****ING CARDINALS TO THE SUPERBOWL.

NO ONE had ever done that...and the Cards ain't SNIFFED greatness since he left.

He leaves KC, Pitt's offense is suddenly ****ing Air Coryell, the most efficient offense in the NFL.

Yeah, he's a terrible coach, never get another job.

rabblerouser 11-07-2012 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9096225)
I would have agreed with you up until recently but now I think that's about as good a reasoning as any other decision Pioli has made.

Probably owed Tyson Jackson's mom a favor too.

He says the Rooneys hired Haley in Pit as a favor to Dick Haley.

Which is totally ****ing asinine.

RedNFeisty 11-07-2012 03:31 PM

Quote:

Our Team still didn't make it to the playoff's, but at least we had a coach that wore his passion on his sleeve. When the boys didn't play up to par, they got thier asses reamed. There was no slack given.

I'm happy you have your opinion and I will not fault you for it. But, it does suck. Haley was the best coach we have had since Schottenheimer, but Schottenhiermer gave us and himself the curse of the Marty ball.

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9096211)
He certainly had nothing to do with the development of Keyshawn, Fitz, Boldin, Breaston, Bowe, etc. Worst WR coach evaaa!!!!

Those guys were terrible until Haley got his hand on them! Imagine what Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, and Chris Carter could have been man?

ROFL

Sorter knows Football!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9096213)
Why not let Haley CALL HIS OWN plays??? Those plays calls were going through Muir and Zorn...BECAUSE HALEY DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO DEAL WITH CASSEL.

Then why take the job? Why not quit? That's a bad try man. Also, he did call the plays his first year and it was horrible. Again, he didn't know how to run the ball and we didn't get a rushing TD until week 8.

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNFeisty (Post 9096230)
Our Team still didn't make it to the playoff's, but at least we had a coach that wore his passion on his sleeve. When the boys didn't play up to par, they got thier asses reamed. There was no slack given.

I'm happy you have your opinion and I will not fault you for it. But, it does suck. Haley was the best coach we have had since Schottenheimer, but Schottenhiermer gave us and himself the curse of the Marty ball.

I respect your opinion too man. I like passion and emotion. I was just talking about how important it is. The thing is that only works when you win. Haley is just like Rex Ryan in a sense. He went all in and failed imo. The ass reaming only worked when there were results.

Sorter 11-07-2012 03:46 PM

"I think Todd is a great coach. He's fun to play for. Everybody says he's a hard ass and this, that and the third, but at the end of the day when Todd came in the locker room he'd give you the biggest hug. He wanted it so bad for us. He prepared so much and he pushed us. I remember after the NFC championship game" -- a 32-25 win by the Cardinals against the Philadelphia Eagles that put Arizona in Super Bowl XLIII against the Steelers after the '08 season -- "he was in tears. Those moments are what I'll remember." -Larry Fitz

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/...#ixzz2BZl42NoS

Your idiocy continues to amaze me. I hope you haven't reproduced.

RedNFeisty 11-07-2012 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9096271)
I respect your opinion too man. I like passion and emotion. I was just talking about how important it is. The thing is that only works when you win. Haley is just like Rex Ryan in a sense. He went all in and failed imo. The ass reaming only worked when there were results.

But Haley got results with the talent he had. It is what is.

rabblerouser 11-07-2012 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9096261)
Those guys were terrible until Haley got his hand on them! Imagine what Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, and Chris Carter could have been man?

ROFL

Sorter knows Football!

Then why take the job? Why not quit? That's a bad try man. Also, he did call the plays his first year and it was horrible. Again, he didn't know how to run the ball and we didn't get a rushing TD until week 8.

He tried to get Pioli to bring Hasslbeck in before 2011 - documented fact.

Pioli said no, stuck him with Cassel, and Palko...and you know the rest of the story.

He n

RedNFeisty 11-07-2012 03:48 PM

I truly believe Haley was one of the best coaches the Chiefs ever had. I would give anything to have him back again.

rabblerouser 11-07-2012 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9096261)

ROFL

Sorter knows Football!

Pioli said no, stuck him with Cassel, and Palko...and you know the rest of the story.

He needed a QB. And his GM had his ego so ****ing tied to Matt Cassel, that Pioli would rather fire the coach than to bench the QB that everyone from Bill Parcells to Dick Haley knew was never gonna cut mustard.

FACT.

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9096215)
it got us more touchdowns and wins than we have with Daboll and Romeo, that's for sure

Haley was able to take shitty talent and make them a little better than what they actually and clearly are.

How does 2009 stack up to this year when Haley was calling the plays? That would be interesting to see.

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9096217)

Sure thing, Tommy.

Yeah, they owed his dad an interview. They probably liked him and hired him but, he got his foot in the door because of daddy in my opinion.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9096227)
And now Rapelisberger is having his best statistical season ever.

Dick Haley probably asked his son for that special favor, as a return for the Rooney's hiring his boy...

HE TOOK THE ARIZONA ****ING CARDINALS TO THE SUPERBOWL.

NO ONE had ever done that...and the Cards ain't SNIFFED greatness since he left.

He leaves KC, Pitt's offense is suddenly ****ing Air Coryell, the most efficient offense in the NFL.

Yeah, he's a terrible coach, never get another job.

It's not about stats. He has taken the explosiveness out of the most explosive offense in the league imo.

Wisenhunt, the long time Steelers OC took the Cardinals to the Superbowl.

They haven't sniffed greatness since Boldin, Dansby, Warner, and Rolle left.

I guess I see things much differently.

rabblerouser 11-07-2012 03:49 PM

With Haley : Beat Chicago (with Tyler Palko)
Without Haley : lose badly to everyone

duh

cyborgtable 11-07-2012 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9096271)

I fail to see any Todd Haley in Rex Ryan. I would kill for Rex to go all Haley and ream some of our soft ass team

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9096286)

He needed a QB. And his GM had his ego so ****ing tied to Matt Cassel, that Pioli would rather fire the coach than to bench the QB that everyone from Bill Parcells to Dick Haley knew was never gonna cut mustard.

FACT.

It's not a fact. It was a radio thing or something and it was completely disproven.

First of all, we could have never afforded Hasselback. He cost alot of money. Second, Cassel was coming off a 27 TD 7 Int year. No GM was going to put 50% of the cap into the QB position for Cassel and Hasselback. You can look it up if you don't believe me. It was disproven and there was another reason that I can't remember.

mcaj22 11-07-2012 03:54 PM

we have been like 30 million under the cap every year for 4 years since Pioli got here and we cant afford Hasselback?

LOL are you ****ing high?

Sorter 11-07-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9096301)
It's not a fact. It was a radio thing or something and it was completely disproven.

First of all, we could have never afforded Hasselback. He cost alot of money. Second, Cassel was coming off a 27 TD 7 Int year. No GM was going to put 50% of the cap into the QB position for Cassel and Hasselback. You can look it up if you don't believe me. It was disproven and there was another reason that I can't remember.

LMAO, he signed a 3 year/20M contract.