ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs NFL Draft tickets... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268085)

aturnis 12-27-2012 12:20 PM

NFL Draft tickets...

Say we find out on Sunday that we do indeed own the first overall pick. Would you go to the opening night of the draft?

Where do you get tickets? How much would it cost?

I feel like we need a shit load of Chiefs fans there to let the national media know how we feel. Especially if they f ck it up.

Dayze 12-27-2012 12:22 PM

I don't want the cameras to show me crying when we pick an OT.

DC.chief 12-27-2012 12:24 PM

And I don't want the cameras to catch me jerking off when we draft Geno "chocolate thunder nuts" Smith

MIAdragon 12-27-2012 12:29 PM

**** that and deal with the NY idiots. I just may kill the first J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS douche.

RUSH 12-27-2012 12:32 PM

There are no tickets. You have to stand in line outside of Radio City for pretty much an entire day to get in.

The only way you get a ticket is if you stay for the entire duration of the previous years' draft.

That being said, I am standing my ass in that line if the Chiefs lock up the first pick this weekend.

BTAU 12-27-2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RUSH (Post 9243810)
There are no tickets. You have to stand in line outside of Radio City for pretty much an entire day to get in.

The only way you get a ticket is if you stay for the entire duration of the previous years' draft.

That being said, I am standing my ass in that line if the Chiefs lock up the first pick this weekend.

They ended the Day 2 Diehard program at the draft a few years ago. They grandfathered those in the program so they still get tickets if they show up for the duration of all 3 days of the draft but there are no new people added to the list.

The tickets don't cost anything but they are first come, first serve so you will have to wait in line to get tickets. Overnight for sure. I thought I saw last year some VIP packages that included tickets for the first day and a luncheon but I don't remember the specifics of it. I want to say it was $500 but I could be wrong on that.

KCUnited 12-27-2012 02:19 PM

I'm hoping its obvious well before draft day who we are picking.

Agent V 12-27-2012 02:25 PM

I went last year, and waited 5 or 6 hours and sat in the balcony. Also, I walked from the front of the line all the way to the back in my Chiefs hat and was taunted harder than I've ever been taunted in my life. We ordered pizza in line. It was pretty fun.

We had to wait in line to get the tickets, then wait in line again the day of the draft. You get a bracelet the first night, then you wait in line to redeem your seat, which is first-come, first-serve. But if you don't get in line in time for the bracelet, they'll run out. If you don't get in line in time for the actual draft, you'll get a shittier seat.

I liked it, though. Rich Eisen, Mooch, and some other NFL Network guys greeted people in the line and took pictures. And you get a bunch of free shit. So financial situation pending, I'd like to back for our number-one pick this year.

Chief_For_Life58 12-27-2012 02:45 PM

sounds like alot of waiting to be able to give the nfl more money to watch our shitty ass franchise draft a LT first overall and get laughed at by other teams fans

DaKCMan AP 12-27-2012 02:49 PM

Maybe for the old format of the draft (Saturday-Sunday). The new format sucks, so no way in hell.

Rain Man 12-27-2012 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9244068)
Maybe for the old format of the draft (Saturday-Sunday). The new format sucks, so no way in hell.

As points go, this is a good one.

Strongside 12-27-2012 02:55 PM

I am going to be in NYC the day of the draft. I may go.

threebag 12-27-2012 03:00 PM

That would be great to see a chiefs fans face when you hear...

With the first pick of the 2013 NFL Draft the Kansas City Chiefs select...

Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU

Then followed by Universal Meltdown.

BTAU 12-27-2012 03:02 PM

Here is a link to the VIP package I mentioned earlier. Looks like it is $549 per person. Gives you tickets to each day of the draft and has some additional benefits like a tour of the nfl draft set and the opportunity to take a picture at the Team Tables.

http://quintevents.com/sports-travel...ft-2013-ticket

Strongside 12-27-2012 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 9244092)
That would be great to see a chiefs fans face when you hear...

With the first pick of the 2013 NFL Draft the Kansas City Chiefs select...

Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU

Then followed by Universal Meltdown.

I would lose my shit. I think I'll take a RC airplane and fly a little banner around in Radio City Music Hall that says: "Take a QB Clark. Not an LSU D-Lineman"