ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football **** OFFICIAL College Football Week 7 Game Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264971)

BryanBusby 10-13-2012 11:00 PM

What an awesome series by the aggies

Holding->false start->pick 6

ohiobronco2 10-13-2012 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Jefe (Post 9009384)
Ugliest defensive performance by OSU, I have ever seen. Our LB corp without Sabino has to be one of the worst in the country. We should not be ranked in the top 20. Our defense is repulsive.

Agreed. Reminds me of the Michigan teams under RR.

bandwagonjumper 10-14-2012 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9008864)
Watch the replay on the ND game when 33 reaches across the line. Both refs have a clear shot at the TD yet both ****ed it up.

OU is probably going to destroy ND in Norman.

Don't be ridicilous. OU may beat Notre Dame but there won't destroy them. There have one of the top three defenses in college football and that will keep them in all the games. The offense on the other hand is pretty mediocre to bad.
Come on West Virginia I wanna see a beat up of Kansas State.

Great Expectations 10-14-2012 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bandwagonjumper (Post 9009578)
Don't be ridicilous. OU may beat Notre Dame but there won't destroy them. There have one of the top three defenses in college football and that will keep them in all the games. The offense on the other hand is pretty mediocre to bad.
Come on West Virginia I wanna see a beat up of Kansas State.

OU has legit shot to blow them out. The ND dbacks haven't seen anything like what OU will bring.

notorious 10-14-2012 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Great Expectations (Post 9009654)
OU has legit shot to blow them out. The ND dbacks haven't seen anything like what OU will bring.

This.

ND hasn't seen ANY speed yet. They will get ran out of Norman by 3 Touchdowns.

bandwagonjumper 10-14-2012 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9009696)
This.

ND hasn't seen ANY speed yet. They will get ran out of Norman by 3 Touchdowns.

Notre Dame might lose against OU but there sure as hell won[t lose by three touchdowns.

El Jefe 10-14-2012 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohiobronco2 (Post 9009481)
Agreed. Reminds me of the Michigan teams under RR.

Our LB corps is so bad we took an arguably All Conference fullback and put him at MLB. I have seen a lot of bad defenses and the defense we have currently has to be one of the worst in the country. I say this without joking, we have arguably the worst LB'ing corp in the country.

Shazier: Always banged up, crazy talent, never wraps up, misses a ton of tackles, misses a lot of picks. He will be better next year.

Klein: Garbage, wouldn't be a starter on any other team in the country.

Boren: OUR FREAKING STARTING FB. He lead the team in tackles!!!!!

Josh Perry: True Freshman, too raw. Skill set is ridiculous, but too raw.

Camren Williams: True Freshman Same as Josh Perry, much smarter than Perry, probably a toss up on skill set, but just the same on the rawness.

David Perkins: True Freshman, skill set is ridiculous, better than Shazier's IMO. Doesn't understand the game yet, too much of a liability to play.

Sabino: Last two games before he was hurt showed that he was the best LB on the team. 5th year senior, hurts bad to lose his experience. With him breaking his fibula last week our LB corps is in the garbage this year.

2010-2011 LB recruits killed us, we lost Jordan Whiting, Ejaun Price, DorIan Bell, and im missing a couple. What the deuce is up with Curtis Grant? Dude was the best high school LB two years ago, and he was handed the job, and can't keep it.

notorious 10-14-2012 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bandwagonjumper (Post 9011555)
Notre Dame might lose against OU but there sure as hell won[t lose by three touchdowns.

We will see.