ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop What happened to SDH (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278934)

BigBeauford 11-26-2013 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinny Blues (Post 10226161)
I'd say BigBeauford bears watchin'.

Dinny

I kind of sided with his takes initially, as I didn't and still do not want Alex Smith as our qb. But if we're going to go full McCarthy blacklist with people who don't agree with all the homeristic takes, so be it.

Dinny Bossa Nova 11-26-2013 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBeauford (Post 10226167)
I kind of sided with his takes initially, as I didn't and still do not want Alex Smith as our qb. But if we're going to go full McCarthy blacklist with people who don't agree with all the homeristic takes, so be it.

A thousand pardons. I'm just going on the gay for bray thing and avvy.

Dinny

Reerun_KC 11-26-2013 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 10226142)
The reason is "Clay". That's why.

You beat me to it... Dang it...

Earthling 11-26-2013 10:32 AM

I can't really take sides on the banning of SDH but I am curious...

Is it a Feb. kind of ban? (28 days) :hmmm:

An April kind of ban..(30 days) :D

Or a July kind of ban? PBJPBJrochambeau:toast:PBJPBJ

Phobia 11-26-2013 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warrior (Post 10226136)
poop shovel = SDH one and the same

Yeah. We got him too.

Phobia 11-26-2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBeauford (Post 10226167)

I couldn't even tell you his position on various players because his posts never interested me so I rarely read them so there goes that theory.

Phobia 11-26-2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earthling (Post 10226228)
I can't really take sides on the banning of SDH but I am curious...

Is it a Feb. kind of ban? (28 days) :hmmm:

An April kind of ban..(30 days) :D

Or a July kind of ban? PBJPBJrochambeau:toast:PBJPBJ

Done. Of course he could register and stay below the radar as so many of our previously banned folks have done. We are fine with that as long as they are able to avoid detection.

J Diddy 11-26-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 10225969)
Why would anyone get banned here? Yet you guys let Clay run around like a 12 year old JR high school girl with his god awful football takes, constant whining about something and his bootlegged, copyrighted or pirated videos...

Makes zero sense to ever ban anyone for anything in reality...

Dude has been permabanned so many times that it diluted the meaning of permaban. The funny thing is that the rule of we can let you back in and kick you out for no reason seems to apply to everyone but him.

I apologize. It appears I was possessed by Patteu for a moment.

tredadda 11-26-2013 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 10225983)
SDH was by far the worst poster on this board. I can't believe I even had to think that Knowmo was better.

Dude brought nothing to this board but trolling.

He was not a good poster, but spend some time over in the DC and you might change that opinion.

tredadda 11-26-2013 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBeauford (Post 10226096)
I am seeing a common trend of the Smith supporters praising this banning. Maybe he didn't always have a fresh take, but he definitely brought a little extra debate to a lot of threads. For better or worse.

No he didn't. He was a broken record.

Phobia 11-26-2013 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 10226431)
Dude has been permabanned so many times that it diluted the meaning of permaban. The funny thing is that the rule of we can let you back in and kick you out for no reason seems to apply to everyone but him.

I apologize. It appears I was possessed by Patteu for a moment.

That rule might as well be called the 'Clay rule'. He is 100x better than he was. He has just picked up annoying new tactics which aren't against any rules.

tredadda 11-26-2013 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 10226420)
I couldn't even tell you his position on various players because his posts never interested me so I rarely read them so there goes that theory.

He hates Alex Smith. Other than that you are correct. His hatred of AS polluted every thread he chose to post in. Not sure how he felt about any other player.

J Diddy 11-26-2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 10226451)
That rule might as well be called the 'Clay rule'. He is 100x better than he was. He has just picked up annoying new tactics which aren't against any rules.

It is my opinion that his tactics have not changed, just that you are the only one who didn't gain immunity to them.

Phobia 11-26-2013 11:48 AM

I remember now. That's why he was warned a couple weeks back. That had no bearing on why he was banned this time. It may have had something to do with why we converted it to permanent. He seems to be universally deplored - especially by some of our members who are pretty level headed and and we tend to side with the community when those situations arise.

Phobia 11-26-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 10226459)
It is my opinion that his tactics have not changed, just that you are the only one who didn't gain immunity to them.

Not sure what you're implying but I haven't protected Clay for many years.