ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   The rising Kawika Mitchell (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=107202)

royr17 12-25-2004 07:42 PM

The rising Kawika Mitchell

He played a really good game today.

The last couple of weeks i've been impressed with him. He is getting better by each week. Im starting to see some signs of why he was drafted by us.

I just hope he continues to get better and stronger and work on alot of things in the offseason. I have no problem with this guy as our MLB as long as he keeps progressing.

Great job Kawika and keep it up bud. :thumb:

Rain Man 12-25-2004 07:43 PM

I've been one of his more vocal critics, but he played very well today. Kudoes to Kawika!

Phobia 12-25-2004 07:43 PM

You can't claim the Spinner defense as your own, dude.

Hammock Parties 12-25-2004 07:45 PM

Slowly but surely the lights are blinking on all over the defense.

Monty Beisel might start at ROLB next year.

Bite me Kawika Hata's!

Rich Scanlon's penalty-negated fumble recovery was nice too...

LiL stumppy 12-25-2004 07:45 PM

I have been saying this all along.He plays more he will get better.He spends more time with Gun he will get better.And he is getting better.

royr17 12-25-2004 07:46 PM

As of lately he has been playing really well like I said. The guy will be a good LB if he keeps up what he's doing.

I still am a Scanlon fan and I think we should keep him around as his backup but Mitchell is gonna get better and better.

Scanlon could be good too if given the time. But like I said i've been impressed with Kawika the last couple of weeks.

Great Job this year Kawika. :thumb:

royr17 12-25-2004 07:47 PM

Im done hating on Kawika, im impressed with him these last couple of weeks.

Hammock Parties 12-25-2004 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by royr17

How does your dad feel?

BTW, official stats, per NFL.com:

8 tackles, 1 assist

I guess they don't count passes defensed with your shoulder blades.

ROYC75 12-25-2004 07:51 PM

Bout damn time we see some improvement after 17 games. :shake:

Maybe there is still hope for him.

royr17 12-25-2004 07:51 PM

I know what his official stats are.

Frankie 12-25-2004 08:08 PM

Quote:

He played a really good game today.

The last couple of weeks i've been impressed with him. He is getting better by each week. Im starting to see some signs of why he was drafted by us.

I just hope he continues to get better and stronger and work on alot of things in the offseason. I have no problem with this guy as our MLB as long as he keeps progressing.

Great job Kawika and keep it up bud. :thumb:

Quote:

As of lately he has been playing really well like I said. The guy will be a good LB if he keeps up what he's doing.

I still am a Scanlon fan and I think we should keep him around as his backup but Mitchell is gonna get better and better.

Scanlon could be good too if given the time. But like I said i've been impressed with Kawika the last couple of weeks.

Great Job this year Kawika.

Quote:

And how about that Kawika guy, royr17?

Hammock Parties 12-25-2004 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75
Bout damn time we see some improvement after 17 games.

It took TrINT Green damn near 20. Why would we expect anything less from the QB of the defense?

Phobia 12-25-2004 08:13 PM

Kawika deflected a pass today, just like III is attempting to do with this thread. :D

ROYC75 12-25-2004 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoatCheese
It took TrINT Green damn near 20. Why would we expect anything less from the QB of the defense?

IMHO, I would say it took the offense 20 games to learn the system, Green knew the offense to start with.

Kawika has got talent, why it was taking him so long to come to terms is beyond me.

Happy, but disappointed it has taken so long, the first of this year might of made a difference, might of !

2bikemike 12-25-2004 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
Kawika deflected a pass today, just like III is attempting to do with this thread. :D

My thoughts exactly!