ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Better pick: Toby Gerhardt or McCluster? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=227249)

Ming the Merciless 04-25-2010 06:26 PM

Better pick: Toby Gerhardt or McCluster?

Ok so Gerhardt went with the #51 (we took Arenas with #50).

We took McCkuster with #36.

So which is a better pick? Which back do you see as contributing more to the NFL?

I realize that they are different kinds of backs, so this is a difficult comparison...heck Gerhardt might even end up playing a lot of FB...

To me that makes the question more interesting!

(Poll Coming soon)

RustShack 04-25-2010 06:28 PM

Jesus ****!? Why would we want Gerhardt? McCluster was a far better choice.

ChiefsCountry 04-25-2010 06:28 PM

McCluster by a landslide.

RustShack 04-25-2010 06:28 PM

Gerhart is a FB, McCluster is a WR. Which one is more important you dumb shit?

Ming the Merciless 04-25-2010 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 6713958)
Gerhart is a FB, McCluster is a WR. Which one is more important you dumb shit?

I take it you didn't even read the question...

That makes YOU the dumb shit...

Ming the Merciless 04-25-2010 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 6713958)
Gerhart is a FB, McCluster is a WR. Which one is more important

Tony Richardson was pretty important....More important than a number of RB's who were drafted in the second round over the course of history.

RustShack 04-25-2010 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 6713964)
I take it you didn't even read the question...

That makes YOU the dumb shit...

I did. Your comparing a WR to a FB. Your the dumb shit.

RustShack 04-25-2010 06:32 PM

FB's shouldn't be drafted in the second round.

BigMeatballDave 04-25-2010 06:33 PM

Apples and Oranges...

King_Chief_Fan 04-25-2010 06:33 PM

another guy wanting his own thread on the front page

RustShack 04-25-2010 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 6713973)
Apples and Oranges...

What do you expect from the planets biggest moron.

Ming the Merciless 04-25-2010 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 6713969)
I did. Your comparing a WR to a FB. Your the dumb shit.

Are you really this ****ing stupid? I am comparing the PICK...Which will be a better pick...

I didn't say which will be a better RB. You have to be reeruned...no one could possibly be as stupid as you are without some kind of brain damage...

You are a SUPER reerun! Powers so beyond extraordinary dumb that it boggles the ****ign mind.

http://piratevitamins.files.wordpres...er-reerun3.jpg

Ming the Merciless 04-25-2010 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 6713973)
Apples and Oranges...

Oh really so if Bradford sucks a fat dick and Berry goes to the hall of fame, we can't say Berry was a better pick?

Jesus the incompetence here is mind numbing..

I suppose you wouldnt go out on a limb and say that Dallas Clark was a better pick than Michael Haynes?

Jesus.

ChiefMojo 04-25-2010 06:39 PM

McCluster is a definite need... a slot receiver that can also return kicks and work out of the backfield if needed. Toby is strictly a big back and we already have two good RB's in Charles/Jones.

BigMeatballDave 04-25-2010 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 6713982)
Oh really so if Bradford sucks a fat dick and Berry goes to the hall of fame, we can't say Berry was a better pick?

Jesus the incompetence here is mind numbing..

The learning curve for a safety and a QB are not even remotely close. You cant compare that. Berry will be an impact player this season. Who knows if Bradford will even take a snap.

RustShack 04-25-2010 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 6713950)
Which back do you see as contributing more to the NFL?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 6713979)
Are you really this ****ing stupid? I am comparing the PICK...Which will be a better pick...

I didn't say which will be a better RB. You have to be reeruned...

What?

Deberg_1990 04-25-2010 06:43 PM

Gerhardt will follow in the vaunted footsteps of Tommy Vardell.

Ming the Merciless 04-25-2010 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 6713989)
The learning curve for a safety and a QB are not even remotely close. You cant compare that. Berry will be an impact player this season. Who knows if Bradford will even take a snap.

You're right..the learning curve for Gerhardt and McCluster is so completely different and radically opposed that we cannot speculate as to which will be a better pick-up on this message board devoted to speculation. My bad.

RustShack 04-25-2010 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 6713979)

I didn't say which will be a better RB. You have to be reeruned...no one could possibly be as stupid as you are without some kind of brain damage...

You are a SUPER reerun! Powers so beyond extraordinary dumb that it boggles the ****ign mind.

http://piratevitamins.files.wordpres...er-reerun3.jpg

But to answer your question again. MCCLUSTER WAS THE BETTER PICK YOU DUMB ****.

Ming the Merciless 04-25-2010 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 6713996)
What?

RB stands for Running Back in the NFL you waste of oxygen.

RustShack 04-25-2010 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 6714004)

You have got to be the biggest idiot alive. Thats my point. You just said you didn't say which one will be the better back when you clearly did.

Ming the Merciless 04-25-2010 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 6714009)
You have got to be the biggest idiot alive. Thats my point. You just said you didn't say which one will be the better back when you clearly did.

Ok let me spell this out for you:

Full Back is a back

Running Back is a back

I never said 'which one will be a better RB'

I said which one will be a better BACK..

How can you be alive? I would imagine you to have killed yourself by forgetting to breathe or that your father would've honor killed you for being such a disgrace.

RustShack 04-25-2010 06:51 PM

You know that McCluster is playing WR here right dumb shit?

RustShack 04-25-2010 06:51 PM

But if that is your question. Then Gerhardt is the better back, since the other choice wont be playing RB.

BigMeatballDave 04-25-2010 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 6714016)
Ok let me spell this out for you

Full Back is a back

Running Back is a back

I never said 'which one will be a better RB'

I said which one will be a better BACK..

How can you be alive? I would imagine you to have killed yourself by forgetting to breathe or that your father would've honor killed you for being such a disgrace.

BOTH will be playing COMPLETELY DIFFERENT POSITIONS. How often will Gerhardt be catching passes in the slot?

chiefs1111 04-25-2010 06:52 PM

McCluster was the better pick.

BigMeatballDave 04-25-2010 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 6714022)
But if that is your question. Then Gerhardt is the better back, since the other choice wont be playing RB.

Exactly...

RustShack 04-25-2010 06:54 PM

But hey at least this dumb shit finally realized that Gerhardt will be playing a lot of FB after arguing with me since he joined saying he wouldn't be.

Ming the Merciless 04-25-2010 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 6714024)
BOTH will be playing COMPLETELY DIFFERENT POSITIONS. How often will Gerhardt be catching passes in the slot?

My ****ign god. Did you guys have the same special ed. teacher? Ride the same tard bus to school?

It is the PICK that is the subject of the poll / question...

****ing tool.

Ming the Merciless 04-25-2010 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 6714030)
But hey at least this dumb shit finally realized that Gerhardt will be playing a lot of FB after arguing with me since he joined saying he wouldn't be.

It was in the ****ing question you stupid ignoramus...

Jesus christ.

READ THE ****ING QUESTION

aturnis 04-25-2010 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 6714004)

You are an idiot. Your opening thread says you realize they are different types of BACKS! McCluster won't be a back, he will be a WR who may occasionally line up as a RB or QB. You dumb ****!

LaChapelle 04-25-2010 06:57 PM

I think McCluster will be more apt to throw a pick
I don't understand how tight the spiral may be
has to do with anything

Ming the Merciless 04-25-2010 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 6714027)
Exactly...

HAHAHHAHA

wow...

BCD is Rustshack right? This is a practical joke, correct?

RustShack 04-25-2010 06:59 PM

I think you need to reread the question dumbass. Maybe you should reread the comments where I've said multiple times that McCluster was the better pick too.

Ming the Merciless 04-25-2010 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 6714036)
You are an idiot. Your opening thread says you realize they are different types of BACKS! McCluster won't be a back, he will be a WR who may occasionally line up as a RB or QB. You dumb ****!

You seriously want to argue about whether McCluster is RB who plays WR or a WR who plays RB...?

The question is which will be the better pick, not which will be a better RB..

WTF is happening here...Where did all the reeruns come from?

Tombstone RJ 04-25-2010 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 6714000)
Gerhardt will follow in the vaunted footsteps of Tommy Vardell.

Oh wow, I actually remember Tommy Vardell.

aturnis 04-25-2010 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 6714044)
You seriously want to argue about whether McCluster is RB who plays WR or a WR who plays RB...?

Y

What? this is my first post in this thread doucher. McCluster started his career at Ole Miss as a WR, they switched him to RB b/c he was so dynamic they wanted to get the ball in his hands more often.

We have Jamaal Charles, we don't need a dynamic RB. We need a dynamic receiver. Have you seen him play receiver?

aturnis 04-25-2010 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 6714044)

The question is which will be the better pick, not which will be a better RB..

WTF is happening here...Where did all the reeruns come from?

Your original question:

"So which is a better pick? Which back do you see as contributing more to the NFL?

I realize that they are different kinds of backs, so this is a difficult comparison...heck Gerhardt might even end up playing a lot of FB..."

Ming the Merciless 04-25-2010 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 6714049)
We have Jamaal Charles, we don't need a dynamic RB. We need a dynamic receiver. Have you seen him play receiver?

I haven't seen him play receiver in the NFL, no.

That is why I am asking the question instead of stating a fact.

I am asking which the better PICK is....

I am NOT asking which one is a better running back.

RustShack 04-25-2010 07:04 PM

Hes to small to play RB in the NFL. Hes smaller than Charles. Like usual, this doucher has now idea what hes talking about and has never watched either player play.

Ming the Merciless 04-25-2010 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 6714055)
So which is a better pick? Which back do you see as contributing more to the NFL?

I realize that they are different kinds of backs, so this is a difficult comparison...heck Gerhardt might even end up playing a lot of FB...

I understand you are confused....the word back throws you off, because you have a small brain...

But the question is WHO WILL BE A BETTER PICK...

Whether or not you choose to call him a back or a receiver is meaningless.

Ming the Merciless 04-25-2010 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 6714058)
Hes to small to play RB in the NFL.

So you are saying he will never line up as a back? He will never be in the backfield?...Once again you are wrong and continue to make yourself look like a total ****ing moron.

aturnis 04-25-2010 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 6714056)
I haven't seen him play receiver in the NFL, no.

That is why I am asking the question instead of stating a fact.

I am asking which the better PICK is....

I am NOT asking which one is a better running back.

You're a reerun. You haven't seen him play RB in the NFL. You ****ed up, live us to it. Anyways, have you see him play WR in college, or workouts or...?

aturnis 04-25-2010 07:07 PM

...and the answer is YES, 10/1 McCluster will be the better pick.

RustShack 04-25-2010 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 6714064)
So you are saying he will never line up as a back? He will never be in the backfield?...Once again you are wrong and continue to make yourself look like a total ****ing moron.

Ronnie Brown is a awesome QB isn't he? Who do you think is a better QB.. Ronnie Brown or Matt Cassel?

Ming the Merciless 04-25-2010 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 6714066)
You're a reerun. You haven't seen him play RB in the NFL. You ****ed up, live us to it. Anyways, have you see him play WR in college, or workouts or...?

Jesus christ you are ****ing incompetent. No one has seen himn play ANY POSITION in the NFL that is why I am asking...

It is a speculation...

Who will end up being a better pick? Gerhardt or McCluster? It is that simple....

You are as confused by this as you were by reading when you were in 1st grade and by the multiplication table when you were in 3rd grade...ytou know why? Because you are a ****ign idiot and always have been and always will be.

RustShack 04-25-2010 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 6714068)
...and the answer is YES, 10/1 McCluster will be the better pick.

Its been answered many times, but this moron is too reeruned to read that. Hes just getting so pissed that we are also answering the other questions he asked.

Mecca 04-25-2010 07:09 PM

I do not like Toby whiteguy whatsoever...

Ming the Merciless 04-25-2010 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 6714070)
Ronnie Brown is a awesome QB isn't he? Who do you think is a better QB.. Ronnie Brown or Matt Cassel?

You changed my question, i never said who is better at 'x position' in the poll...

The question is who is a better DRAFT PICK you complete sophomore.

I think we can all answer that...

RustShack 04-25-2010 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 6714078)
You changed my question, i never said who is better at 'x position' ....

The question is who is a better DRAFT PICK you complete sophomore.

I think we can all answer that...

Quote:

Which back do you see as contributing more to the NFL?
So that isn't a question?

Hammock Parties 04-25-2010 07:12 PM

Gerhardt is not gonna be that good. He doesn't have the sudden acceleration to zip through holes in the pros. He has good speed, but his acceleration sucks.

Ming the Merciless 04-25-2010 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 6714081)
So that isn't a question?

It wasn't a part of the poll. You are choosing to argue with whether or not to CALL McCluster a RB or a WR.....

That doesn't make what I said incorrect at all..

Ming the Merciless 04-25-2010 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6714084)
Gerhardt is not gonna be that good. He doesn't have the sudden acceleration to zip through holes in the pros. He has good speed, but his acceleration sucks.

This is the kind of answer that is on point and what should be being talked about. Not whether or not to call MCluster a running back who plays receiver or a WR who plays RB sometimes.

+rep to GC

Mecca 04-25-2010 07:15 PM

Gerhart will probably make for a nice goalline back.

RustShack 04-25-2010 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 6714091)
It wasn't a part of the poll. You are choosing to argue with whether or not to CALL McCluster a RB or a WR.....

That doesn't make what I said incorrect at all..

I answered the poll question in the poll(and in the thread a few times), and I answered the thread question in the thread. Whats the problem? I voted McCluster was the better draft pick. I said Gerhardt was the better back since hes the only one whos plays RB. How hard is this to understand? If you don't want multiple questions answered, don't ask them. Its pretty simple actually.

Ming the Merciless 04-25-2010 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 6714095)
Gerhart will probably make for a nice goalline back.

Yah he looks like a beast...I hope he does more than just play FB and goal line, he is fun to watch. Even though **** the Vikings, but still I like him.

Mecca 04-25-2010 07:18 PM

These 2 guys really aren't comparable at all, the Chiefs aren't even listing McCluster as a RB.

Ming the Merciless 04-25-2010 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 6714097)
I answered the poll question in the poll(and in the thread a few times), and I answered the thread question in the thread. Whats the problem?

Go back and read your answers again. The problem is that you are a ****ign idiot douche bag. You didn't answer the question until I ****ign hammered into your thick neanderthal skull.

Ming the Merciless 04-25-2010 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 6714099)
These 2 guys really aren't comparable at all, the Chiefs aren't even listing McCluster as a RB.

You can still compare the pick tho..

The question is which will end up being a better pick...

(Like you can compare which was a better Pick: Albert Haynes or Dallas Clark

even though theyre not even on the same side of the ball ...

Or Ryan leaf VS Charles Woodson..etc etc...)

RustShack 04-25-2010 07:24 PM

McCluster will do far more from the slot than Gerhardt at FB. Happy?

Mecca 04-25-2010 07:27 PM

If you're gonna do that you should compare him to the guys that went right around him that would also be considered solid picks.

Jewish Rabbi 04-25-2010 07:28 PM

Pawnmower, you're a dumb ass.

Tombstone RJ 04-25-2010 07:30 PM

This thread is hilarious. ROFL

Pawmnower 04-25-2010 07:34 PM

**** YOU ALL TO GOD DAMN HELL! YOU ARE ALL REDTARTEDS

Pawmnower 04-25-2010 07:37 PM

Gerhardt is so much ****ing better than Mcbundle of sticks. Hes a better FB, hes a better RB, and hes a ****ing better WR.

Ming the Merciless 04-25-2010 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 6714115)
McCluster will do far more from the slot than Gerhardt at FB. Happy?

Yes, I am happy that you continue to prove yourself the complete and utter douche bag idiot that I thought you were. I am happy you have proven once again you do not understand the question in the poll. I am happy you have proven that you are nothing more than a troll who would rather start and participate in petty arguments than contribute anything of value or substance to any discussion. I am happy there are people like you in the world, wallowing in stupidity and misery making it easier for people like me to succeed in life, get jobs and promotions and have sex with actual females.

Mecca 04-25-2010 07:49 PM

Ok I gotta admit, Pawn just made me crack up.

Ming the Merciless 04-25-2010 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 6714120)
If you're gonna do that you should compare him to the guys that went right around him that would also be considered solid picks.

McCluster went 15 picks higher than Gerhardt...it is close enough and if anything gives the advantage to McCluster for the purposes of this poll. (they were both mid/upper second round, it is close enough for me).

RustShack 04-25-2010 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 6714175)
Yes, I am happy that you continue to prove yourself the complete and utter douche bag idiot that I thought you were. I am happy you have proven once again you do not understand the question in the poll. I am happy you have proven that you are nothing more than a troll who would rather start and participate in petty arguments than contribute anything of value or substance to any discussion. I am happy there are people like you in the world, wallowing in stupidity and misery making it easier for people like me to succeed in life, get jobs and promotions and have sex with actual females.

How am I not answering your question right?

RustShack 04-25-2010 07:51 PM

There were four options on the poll. I don't understand how me clicking one option and hitting submit is doing it wrong.

Ming the Merciless 04-25-2010 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 6714122)
Pawnmower, you're a dumb ass.

And your name is redundantly idiotic.

You might as well call yourself one of the following:

Homosexual Gay man
Stupid Mcreerun
Troll McThreadjackoff
Ignorant guy who doesn't know anything
Black African American
Mexican Landscaper

Mr. Laz 04-25-2010 07:53 PM

apples to oranges ... for us McCluster is better because they are planning to use him at a slot receiver and utility player.

too high for both players

Mecca 04-25-2010 07:54 PM

Oh shit, Pawn is ****in hilarious, when did this happen?

notorious 04-25-2010 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 6714192)
Oh shit, Pawn is ****in hilarious, when did this happen?

The world has flipped upside down since Thursday. Who the **** knows what is going to happen next.

Mecca 04-25-2010 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 6714198)
The world has flipped upside down since Thursday. Who the **** knows what is going to happen next.

This whole thing has turned odd, Pawn is funny and Dane was posting stuff I'd expect from Hootie.

The end of times must be approaching.

Thig Lyfe 04-25-2010 07:57 PM

Toby coulda been our Allstott!!!!

Ming the Merciless 04-25-2010 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 6714189)
too high for both players

This may be..I included a 4th option for this. I don't care so much about the apples to oranges...we have gone over that..

For example can you answer which is a better draft pick:

Ryan Leaf or Charles Woodson

Also apples to oranges but most people can answer the question.

Mecca 04-25-2010 07:58 PM

I absolutely do not like Gerhart, I can live with McCluster if we had drafted Gerhart I'd have broken my TV.

Ming the Merciless 04-25-2010 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 6714201)
This whole thing has turned odd, Pawn is funny and Dane was posting stuff I'd expect from Hootie.

The end of times must be approaching.

ROFL

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3558/eotl2012.jpg

Delano 04-25-2010 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 6714034)
My ****ign god. Did you guys have the same special ed. teacher? Ride the same tard bus to school?

It is the PICK that is the subject of the poll / question...

****ing tool.

You've been called out as a mult. Do the honorable thing: confess, give your regular account name, and delete this account.
Posted via Mobile Device