ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   In the Name of the Father, Son & Holy Toast (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=104556)

gblowfish 11-17-2004 07:07 PM

In the Name of the Father, Son & Holy Toast

Apologies if this has appeared before. Virgin Mary appears again..this time on a piece of toast on Ebay!

A half-eaten slice of elderly cheese on toast purportedly showing the
image of the Virgin Mary has attracted 100,000 hits on the eBay auction
website.

A Florida woman put the sandwich up for sale, saying it has brought her great luck since she found it 10 years ago. EBay originally withdrew the item, suspecting it might be a joke. But it has now apparently been reassured that the offering is genuine."

Link is here to BBC News: http://tinyurl.com/72cb6

Rain Man 11-17-2004 07:19 PM

I just made a cheese sandwich, and I swear I see the image of P.T. Barnum in it.

Jenson71 11-17-2004 07:23 PM

What the hell? Nobody...nobody living now, knows what Mary looked like. Not even this amazingly dumb bitch who spread cheese over her toast.

HolmeZz 11-17-2004 07:32 PM

They made grilled cheeses all the way back in '94?

Wile_E_Coyote 11-17-2004 08:44 PM

I saw the lady on one of the newscasts...I think someone above was trying to tell her to layoff the fried foods

Brando 11-17-2004 08:46 PM

I once took a dump that looked like a human head. Maybe next time I'll try selling it on E-bay?

Bowser 11-17-2004 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brando
I once took a dump that looked like a human head. Maybe next time I'll try selling it on E-bay?

You must have had meatloaf the night before, and biscuits and gravy that morning.

Donger would shell out some coin for it!

Brando 11-17-2004 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser
You must have had meatloaf the night before, and biscuits and gravy that morning.

Donger would shell out some coin for it!

About 6-7 years ago I used to spend my lunch hour at Dunkin Donuts reading the paper and drinking coffee. One day I went into the men's room to take a leak and there was a turd in there that looked like a fat person's arm. It was the worst thing that I have ever seen. I had to choke back the vomit to avoid getting splash back.

Hammock Parties 11-17-2004 11:01 PM

Quote:

About 6-7 years ago I used to spend my lunch hour at Dunkin Donuts reading the paper and drinking coffee. One day I went into the men's room to take a leak and there was a turd in there that looked like a fat person's arm. It was the worst thing that I have ever seen. I had to choke back the vomit to avoid getting splash back.

What happened to eating lunch on your lunch hour?

Brando 11-17-2004 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UserName
What happened to eating lunch on your lunch hour?

I worked a ten hour schedule with Fridays off. I ate on my late morning break.

Hammock Parties 11-17-2004 11:10 PM

Quote:

I worked a ten hour schedule with Fridays off. I ate on my late morning break.

Cool.

Rain Man 11-18-2004 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolmeZz
They made grilled cheeses all the way back in '94?

No. That's what makes it even more amazing!

Skip Towne 11-18-2004 09:54 AM

Ummmmm. Yeah.

beavis 11-18-2004 10:06 AM

My only question is, if it's brought her such good luck, why would she want to get rid of it?

Phobia 11-18-2004 10:14 AM

Quote:

I know you're probably reading my response, expecting me to claim that giant turd and offer an apology. But, I'm not going to do that. I don't think it was really mine this time because I don't like doughnuts and I definitely don't shit in Dunkin's restrooms. Best of luck to you locating the culprit.