ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Fans give KC and the Chiefs a Black Eye (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264821)

Bob Dole 10-08-2012 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 8992299)
OK...somebody who was at the game.....
HONESTLY...what happened? it certainly didn't seem bad on TV. if you were at the game tell me....DID the fans cheer him being injured?? or is this, as my DVR seems to indicate, a buch of absolute bullshit?

It's been discussed as bullshit in multiple threads. Easiest to find is gblowfish 10 things thread

Molitoth 10-08-2012 01:40 PM

while Eric Winston is a bitch for doing what he did, this national exposure should at least bring change. Hunt has to be embarrassed, and that is a positive thing.

DonTellMeShowMe 10-08-2012 01:49 PM

I really hate this....

do you think this will be one of those moments other team's fans will never let go, like
e.g. with the 49ers: "oh well these are the same fan's that chanted 'We Want Carr!'..." or the Eagles "booing" Santa?

Papi 10-08-2012 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser (Post 8992268)
Yea, the banner is a blip on the screen compared to the perceived booing of Cassel's concussion & Winston's blast. Nice to know Chief fans are getting rep that only Philly & Raider fan are used to.

See the similarities in recent super bowls between the 3 of us? All angry fan bases because our teams can't close. Hoge suggests the Steelers are the best fans... lol. Yeah, hard to look bad as a fan when your team is always in contention and wins it all from time to time. Here's a link to the video btw:
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=8477575

Graystoke 10-08-2012 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DonTellMeShowMe (Post 8992437)
I really hate this....

do you think this will be one of those moments other team's fans will never let go, like
e.g. with the 49ers: "oh well these are the same fan's that chanted 'We Want Carr!'..." or the Eagles "booing" Santa?

Chief Fans would NEVER BOO Santa. He is a much better QB then Matt Cassel

DonTellMeShowMe 10-08-2012 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystoke (Post 8992447)
Chief Fans would NEVER BOO Santa. He is a much better QB then Matt Cassel

Well....yeah

ChiTown 10-08-2012 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 8992406)
It's been discussed as bullshit in multiple threads. Easiest to find is gblowfish 10 things thread

I contest that if there was Cheering/Booing, that it escaped my attention from where I was sitting in Section 104. I had no idea this was even an issue until I was reading the Boards last night.

CoMoChief 10-08-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 8992340)
I could give a $hit about any of this. Bottom line - if the Chiefs were winning, this doesn't happen. When teams lose - this kind of stuff happens EVERYWHERE.

And why doesn't this team win?

easy....Pioli and Cassel.

acesn8s 10-08-2012 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 8992451)
I contest that if there was Cheering/Booing, that it escaped my attention from where I was sitting in Section 104. I had no idea this was even an issue until I was reading the Boards last night.

A. Was there cheering?
B. Was is for Cassel being hurt or Brady coming in?
C. Was there cheering after Cassel stood up?
D. Was that cheering louder than when he went down?
E. Was there cheering when Brady took the field?

RunKC 10-08-2012 02:16 PM

I wasn't here in the pre-King Carl years, but I can say without a doubt in my mind that this is the most embarrassed I've ever felt as a Chiefs fan. Not because of yesterday. It's because of this year.

Is there a more embarrassing year for this team than this year? It is easily the worst year I can remember in my 25 years of following this team.

I really thought that last year was as bad as it could get, but this year? Just wow. From Fescoe embarrassing us on ESPN to Winston doing it, to the team sucking ass, to Clark not caring. Holy shit man.

At least we were in first place at halfway through the season last year. At least we had something to cheer for in December last year.

This year is salt in the wound. This team is ****ing talented. No ****ing way they deserve to be 1-4. Pioli has done it. He's made this place unbearable. Nobody wants to work here and now people think the fans suck because of Winston's sorry ass.

God this bad dream just gets ****ing worse and worse. END THIS CLARK.

DMAC 10-08-2012 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 8992545)
I wasn't here in the pre-King Carl years, but I can say without a doubt in my mind that this is the most embarrassed I've ever felt as a Chiefs fan. Not because of yesterday. It's because of this year.

Is there a more embarrassing year for this team than this year? It is easily the worst year I can remember in my 25 years of following this team.

I really thought that last year was as bad as it could get, but this year? Just wow. From Fescoe embarrassing us on ESPN to Winston doing it, to the team sucking ass, to Clark not caring. Holy shit man.

At least we were in first place at halfway through the season last year. At least we had something to cheer for in December last year.

This year is salt in the wound. This team is ****ing talented. No ****ing way they deserve to be 1-4. Pioli has done it. He's made this place unbearable. Nobody wants to work here and now people think the fans suck because of Winston's sorry ass.

This and yup.

Mizzou_8541 10-08-2012 02:19 PM

Quote:

How did Fescoe embarrass us on ESPN? Missed that.

Imon Yourside 10-08-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541 (Post 8992555)
How did Fescoe embarrass us on ESPN? Missed that.

Me too, not sure what it's about.

siberian khatru 10-08-2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

I seem to recall the Monday Night Meltdown being embarrassing for awhile.

Imon Yourside 10-08-2012 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 8992573)
I seem to recall the Monday Night Meltdown being embarrassing for awhile.

I remember Benny Sapps' antics, thought it was funny myself.