ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Brady Quinn, go on record (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264964)

Sorter 10-10-2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9000488)
No it's not.

Freeman drug that team to 10-6.

Well, then post it.

Simply saying Freeman is good because 25/6 is bullshit and you know it. Chiefs fans should be more familiar with that than anyone, IMO.

mr. tegu 10-10-2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9000487)
Quinn hasn't started a GAME in 3 years.

And he SUCKS.

This guy has 12 starts and he threw for 161 yards or less in HALF OF THEM. LMAOLMAOLMAO

He had never had guys around him on offense like this. Heck, Charles alone should get him 50-75 yards passing because they will want to get him touches. They just won't be in rushing form as much.

Hammock Parties 10-10-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9000491)
How many did he go over 150?

The point is that when he was a regular starter, less than 150 yards was a good bet.

HE HASN'T STARTED A GAME IN 3 YEARS.

THREE YEARS!!!!!!

He might throw for LESS than 100.

Hammock Parties 10-10-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9000494)
Well, then post it.

Simply saying Freeman is good because 25/6 is bullshit and you know it. Chiefs fans should be more familiar with that than anyone, IMO.

The argument was Freeman vs Quinn.

Josh Freeman shits all over Brady Quinn and then unzips and pisses on the shit-covered Quinn.

Mr_Tomahawk 10-10-2012 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9000500)
The point is that when he was a regular starter, less than 150 yards was a good bet.

THREE YEARS!!!!!!

All he has to do is throw for over 150 against one of the worst pass D's.

Thats all.

Then your signature is mine.

Odds are in my favor...

DaneMcCloud 10-10-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9000490)
:shrug: Guess I am pretty slow at some of this stuff. My bad!

I did learn this. I will never engage in a conversation with him again. Just don't understand the thrill of a spammer I guess.

He was just having fun. He's a good dude.

Personally, I found it hilarious how people were so easily baited. I mean, no one's that dumb.

Except maybe Matt Cassel.

Phobia 10-10-2012 09:31 PM

If Clay is pimping Quinn as pathetic I feel even better about him than ever now. Dude will do about 15/20 for 200 and 2/1 and Clay will pull a Clay and delete all his posts saying he's terrible. Predictable.

Hammock Parties 10-10-2012 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9000508)
All he has to do is throw for over 150 against one of the worst pass D's.

Thats all.

Then your signature is mine.

Odds are in my favor...

WE JUST RAN 50 TIMES LMAO

Hammock Parties 10-10-2012 09:31 PM

I bet Quinn has 18 pass attempts, tops.

O.city 10-10-2012 09:32 PM

10 9 158 290 54.5 1,855 6.4 10 18 20

1 1 17 28 60.7 182 6.5 2 1 3
1 1 12 24 50.0 178 7.4 2 0 0
1 1 20 31 64.5 184 5.9 0 1 3

These are Freeman's stats thru 13 starts plus a few passes in a game in 09

Sorter 10-10-2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9000506)
The argument was Freeman vs Quinn.

Josh Freeman shits all over Brady Quinn and then unzips and pisses on the shit-covered Quinn.

My argument is you said Freeman is good because of 25/6. That is ****ing bullshit. Own up to it.

I don't give a flying **** about Quinn vs. Freeman because both are not going to lead their teams to a SB.

BossChief 10-10-2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

THREE YEARS!!!!!!

Every single part of the 2012 Chiefs is better than the Browns equivalent of back then.

In 3 passes against Baltimore, he had us in the endzone and he looked sharp....I hope that continues.

mr. tegu 10-10-2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9000514)
WE JUST RAN 50 TIMES LMAO

Because it was working for most of the game. The passes will work this week. The real question is how many yards you will say don't count because they aren't "legit."

DaneMcCloud 10-10-2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9000522)
Every single part of the 2012 Chiefs is better than the Browns equivalent of back then.

In 3 passes against Baltimore, he had us in the endzone and he looked sharp....I hope that continues.

Hope but not expect...

L.A. Chieffan 10-10-2012 09:33 PM

Poor coogs. Now I almost feel bad. Didn't he get the memo?

BossChief 10-10-2012 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9000511)
He was just having fun. He's a good dude.

Personally, I found it hilarious how people were so easily baited. I mean, no one's that dumb.

Except maybe Matt Cassel.

Or the guy that saw Cassel for 4 years and gave the guy 63 million dollars.

Sorter 10-10-2012 09:35 PM

Additionally, Freeman's one good season was largely in part to him playing the Panthers 2X a year and playing the exact same weak NFC West Cassel looked average against.

Freeman is Cassel V1.5.

BossChief 10-10-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9000525)
Hope but not expect...

Exactly.

I just hope he plays well enough to keep Cassels ass on the bench.

O.city 10-10-2012 09:36 PM

So Freeman's 2010 was a paper tiger?

Nzoner 10-10-2012 09:36 PM

I'll go on record and say I hope he does enough to spark the team enough to start playing enough to get me excited enough to put them back on the big screen.

Sorter 10-10-2012 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9000534)
So Freeman's 2010 was a paper tiger?

To me, yes. He is the slightly upgraded Cassel. Improved physical traits, is better under pressure situations than Matt but still struggles with progressions, and was largely the beneficiary of playing the same weak ass schedule with the NFC South's worse version of the Raiders in the Panthers.

chiefzilla1501 10-10-2012 09:39 PM

Quote:

THREE YEARS!!!!!!

His supporting cast was washed out Jamal Lewis/Jerome Harrison. His top receivers were Massaquoi and Chancey Stuckey. And in the process, he had to go through QB roulette where Mangini would never commit to a starter, so my guess is, he never got consistent first team reps.

He's going to be in an offense now with weapons where they aren't going to ask him to do much. Matt Cassel's job was so easy even a caveman could do it.

Brady Quinn is going to be asked to do very little. I doubt he has many games where he throws for over 200 yards. I bet most of his games he'll have as many INTs as TDs. And yet, I bet that's good enough to keep the Chiefs competitive, and it's still going to be better than Cassel.

cjp27 10-10-2012 09:39 PM

Good enough that the team could get to 7-9 or 8-8, be a placeholder for a year while we draft a QB. Of course, we won't draft a QB so it doesn't really matter.

Hammock Parties 10-10-2012 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9000524)
The passes will work this week

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Sorter 10-10-2012 09:41 PM

Additionally they won by 3 or less in 5 of their victories, which came against the Bengals, Rams, Cards, Washington, and Cleveland.

Rasputin 10-10-2012 09:43 PM

Quinn is going be much like Kyle Orton. He is going show the good, the bad and the ugly. Just how much good can he be consistently will make or break him and this team with him.

Molitoth 10-10-2012 09:52 PM

we have no idea what Quinn will do and that is why the game will be played.

MeatRock 10-10-2012 09:53 PM

Never wanted Freeman, but he is light years ahead of Cassel with better mechanics and arm strength. Freeman is 10x the QB Cassel ever could be, and that's not saying much.

O.city 10-10-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9000568)
we have no idea what Quinn will do and that is why the game will be played.

Quinn is probably, more than likely going to suck.

But I think thats why I'm actually a bit excited for this game. We have no idea what he will do. We knew, to a t, what Matt Cassel would do.

Ace Gunner 10-10-2012 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9000317)
I'm laughing at the idiots proclaiming that this awful quarterback is going to be better than Cassel.

So go on record. Is he gonna be a good against the Bucs, or shitty, as he's always been?

And I laugh right back for thinking anyone is not better than Cassel. He is horrible. Really. I mean ass.

Brady Quinn has tons of talent compared with Cassel. That's why Cassel is a 6th rndr and Quinn is a 1st.

Why is that so far fetched? It isn't.

Molitoth 10-10-2012 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9000574)
And I laugh right back for thinking anyone is not better than Cassel. He is horrible. Really. I mean ass.

Brady Quinn has tons of talent compared with Cassel. That's why Cassel is a 6th rndr and Quinn is a 1st.

I like wendler, but he is constantly looking for "I told you so" moments.
this super bold prediction that Quinn will suck is nothing special.

saying he will be worse than cassel is quite entertaining though.

DaWolf 10-10-2012 10:00 PM

This is the Chiefs, so here's what's going to happen: Either Quinn gets saddled with a conservative gameplan, only attempts 10-15 passes, and we come out of the game knowing nothing more than the coaches have no ****ing faith in their offense.

OR

The Chiefs fall behind quickly, Quinn hurts his hand on the third pass play of the day after Winston whiffs on a block and he gets sacked, and all of a sudden it's time to figure out who was worse: Stanzi or Croyle...

Ace Gunner 10-10-2012 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9000583)
I like wendler, but he is constantly looking for "I told you so" moments.
this super bold prediction that Quinn will suck is nothing special.

saying he will be worse than cassel is quite entertaining though.

Wendler is a great guy. He brings forth great commentary and great threads. This is a good thread. Hell, it's a very legit question, but beneath the surface lies the truth. The truth that Wendler doesn't know Cassel from Quinn. We shall see. In the end, Wendler will always cling to the record - wins. Nothing can argue with that.

Hammock Parties 10-10-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9000600)
Wendler is a great guy. He brings forth great commentary and great threads. This is a good thread. Hell, it's a very legit question, but beneath the surface lies the truth. The truth that Wendler doesn't know Cassel from Quinn. We shall see. In the end, Wendler will always cling to the record - wins. Nothing can argue with that.

The ****?

The difference is that Cassel has had some modicum of NFL success.

Quinn is COMPLETE GARBAGE on par with Brodie Croyle.

This isn't hard to figure out.

RustShack 10-10-2012 10:16 PM

I love the blind hate of a good QB in bad situations.

alanm 10-10-2012 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9000361)
Define "good"

Something like 18-28, 250 plus Yrds, 2 TD's and maybe a Int thrown in for good measure. :shrug:

NJChiefsFan 10-10-2012 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9000613)
The ****?

I would say he is above Croyle, although who the **** knows since they both have started less than half a season. I haven't really thought about what Quinn will do. In my mind the goal was get Cassel taken out. I wanted it due to his play not injury so we knew for sure he was done. Either way, to me whatever the QB's do after him doesn't matter. We need to go get a QB in the draft.

That being said, I think he will be better down the field(relative to Cassel). I would say he is going to make more turnovers but Matt has set that bar pretty high. I predict a decent start but eventually levels out to Matt's level or a half a notch above or below.

Ace Gunner 10-10-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

The ****?

No, Clayton -- the diff is Cassel has a daddy that has kept him in for 4 years, when he probably should never have entered the NFL domain.

Quinn played college. He won college games. As a QB, and that is an important distinction.

Matt Cassel is a myth. A Pioli myth. That's all there really is here. Bill B was able to get some production from him that one season, but hell, Randy Moss never looked so much like a nurse. Really. I mean Dante Culpepper never needed the nursing Cassel has required. It's just a case where you are comparing a real viable QB with a guy that was propped up by a stoopid dreamer who happened to get some breaks and was able to prop this imbecile up for a run. But these two men are lost, and they will find their way soon. Out of the NFL.

O.city 10-10-2012 10:21 PM

Quote:

The ****?

Quinn's never had the chance to suck and keep getting chances because the gm loves his heinny in football pants

ClevelandBronco 10-10-2012 10:25 PM

He will suck ass, and that will be better than Cassel.

ClevelandBronco 10-10-2012 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9000425)
Done.

I'll get working on your new sig now...

Do something that will get his ass banned.

Hammock Parties 10-10-2012 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9000623)
you are comparing a real viable QB with a guy that was propped up by a stoopid dreamer

So was Brodie Croyle a real, viable QB?

Because idiots here thought he was better than Cassel, too. And they were wrong.

O.city 10-10-2012 10:47 PM

Yep Brodie got the same treatment. Stooge

Hammock Parties 10-10-2012 10:49 PM

Brodie Croyle has 10 career starts.

Quinn has 12.

Big ****ing difference.

They're both guys with strong arms that suck ass and are third string QBs at best.

Phobia 10-10-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9000661)
So was Brodie Croyle a real, viable QB?

Because idiots here thought he was better than Cassel, too. And they were wrong.

I enjoy your comparison that Croyle and Quinn are the same QB. There are two solid comparisons:
1. They both played in successful college programs.
2. They both played roughly half a season for horrible NFL programs.

That's about all we truly know today. All other comparisons are entirely subjective and you know that. One day you will learn that wild predictions based on conjecture will get you in trouble every time. With all the time you spent at WPI, you should have learned that long ago.

BIG K 10-10-2012 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9000693)
I enjoy your comparison that Croyle and Quinn are the same QB. There are two solid comparisons:
1. They both played in successful college programs.
2. They both played roughly half a season for horrible NFL programs.

That's about all we truly know today. All other comparisons are entirely subjective and you know that. One day you will learn that wild predictions based on conjecture will get you in trouble every time. With all the time you spent at WPI, you should have learned that long ago.

Thanks for the info Phob, I did not know Cassell actually played in college as a QB. I thought he rode the bench.....

Phobia 10-10-2012 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG K (Post 9000705)
Thanks for the info Phob, I did not know Cassell actually played in college as a QB. I thought he rode the bench.....

My post wasn't about Cassel at all. Your understanding is correct about Cassel.

PhatAzzCrennel 10-10-2012 11:56 PM

Of course Quinn looked like garbage he played for Cleveland ffs.

rico 10-10-2012 11:57 PM

After browsing through all of these replies, my line of thinking as to what I think of Quinn is pretty consistent with chiefzilla's take on page 7.

I don't follow NCAA as much as I follow the NFL/Chiefs, but have always followed it to an extent...and ironically, the most I have ever seen of any college QB's are; Stanzi, Quinn, Mirer (as a very young kid), Drew Tate, Ron Powlus and Jimmy Claussen. Ironic, obviously because 2 out of them are on the Chiefs roster now.

I'm from Iowa, in Hawkeye-land and was raised by and grew up with Hawkeye fans. However, in the early 90's..when I was 8 or 9 or so, my grandma informed me that one of my 2nd or 3rd cousins married Notre Dame Irish coach (at the time), Lou Holtz's son. My grandma had 14 sisters and 2 brothers, so I'm related to half of Southeast Iowa, it seems. Since the majority of that huge family consisted of female siblings, my distant cousins all married into different last names and it was seriously impossible to keep track of to the point where if I started dating a chick or took a chick home, I had to ask her about her family lineage to make sure we weren't cousins.

ANYWAYS, I have never met Lou Holtz, his son OR my cousin who married him for that matter, but when I was younger, I bragged to people telling them I was related to Lou Holtz (when in actuality it was very distant and by marriage) and went on a huge Notre Dame Irish kick....and have had times in my life where I was apathetic about them, especially during the Willingham era, but have always considered myself more of a Notre Dame Irish fan than a Hawkeyes fan. I became a fan of them when I was very young and it was right around the time of Rick Mirer. Brady Quinn had been my favorite ND QB since Mirer....I liked Mirer more than Quinn because I was young and the Irish were awesome with he and Bettis. Not to mention, I couldn't get the thought out of my head that Quinn always reminded me of one of those preppy asshole ex-friends of Dan Aykroyd's character on the movie, "Trading Places." He seemed to have this vibe of self-entitlement about him. Can't explain it. Also, he was always wearing Cubs shit, and UGH....I HATE the ****ing Cubs. I was in college at the time, which was a private college (Loras) in NE Iowa (Dubuque) and to be honest, he kind of reminded me of some of the Chica-burbian pricks who were enrolled there. Those types were probably my least favorite group on campus. Although I thought Quinn came off as somewhat of a preppy princess, I liked watching him play. Around Quinn's Junior year, he seemed to kind of develop this swagger or confidence about him and it was contagious... I was always confident with him behind center. Was always confident that whatever the situation, he had the potential to pull something off. He seemed to have a tendency to put too much on the ball at times, or throw to high, which wasn't TOTALLY detrimental at the time because his receivers were so tall... since we signed him, I have always thought that Baldwin may be able to somewhat mask his deficiencies. I realize this isn't saying much, but I liked him more than Clausen...who I always thought was a dumbass.

I've watched just as much or more Stanzi than Quinn due to always being exposed to the Hawkeyes by my friends and family. Not to mention, people around here were Hawkeye-crazy during the Tate and Stanzi eras....it was difficult not to follow. Honestly, I liked and still like Stanzi more than Quinn. The closest I have ever been to making a full-fledged conversion from Irish fan to Hawkeye fan was during the Stanzi era. Then the JVB era redirected me to the Irish. It seemed border-line impossible to follow the Stanzi-Hawks and not root for them. It was a roller-coaster with him from the time he beat out previously highly-touted recruit, but collegiate failure, Jake Christensen, then 2009 which was the year he developed a reputation of being "Favre-ish," by digging huge holes that he would personally dig himself out of, to 2010, where he put up solid stats, but the team under-performed. His notorious "love it or leave it" quote in a roundabout way described some of the fans' (who I was around) perception of him... With the Hawk fans I am surrounded by, it seems you either "love him or hate him." I loved the guy...the fun factor, especially during 2009, was through the roof. And I've met him a couple times, so I know he doesn't come off as this image I have in my head of Brady Quinn's personality. He's cool as hell...goofy as hell. I'd personally like to re-live the Stanzi era than the Quinn era, but enjoyed watching Quinn....I can't really explain why Quinn hasn't been successful to this point other than his tendency to throw too high...and his footwork is pretty questionable. I'm excited to see how he does. He was an excellent leader out there.

I remember in 2009, when he dueled with Stafford...Threw for 304 yards, 4 touchdowns and 0 interceptions. I remember reading that stat line and thought it was impressive considering the lack of a competent supporting cast that he had....against a very, very shitty secondary. Then again, he had games like he did against the Chiefs, where although the Browns won, he didn't really contribute to the win....I think he threw for 0 TD's and 2 INT's and minimal yardage although they put a lot of points on the board.

I think he'll be much more enjoyable to watch than Cassel.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jkM4k_M5Img" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DaneMcCloud 10-11-2012 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9000574)

Cassel was a 7th rounder that didn't play in college.

KCrockaholic 10-11-2012 12:16 AM

Is it ok that I want Brady Quinn to go out and play above average/well/better than Cassel and we still lose games? It worked with Thigpen. But of course we didn't have a defense in 08.

I want Quinn to look like a solid back up, but make it obvious that we need a QB in 2013.

Phobia 10-11-2012 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9000817)
Is it ok that I want Brady Quinn to go out and play above average/well/better than Cassel and we still lose games? It worked with Thigpen. But of course we didn't have a defense in 08.

I want Quinn to look like a solid back up, but make it obvious that we need a QB in 2013.

I wouldn't mind a bit if Quinn turns out to be ready and finally in a good situation as a Chief and starts the next 10 years if he turns into Trent Green II.

007 10-11-2012 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 9000350)
Who the hell would like that guy? I sure as hell didnt.

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

007 10-11-2012 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 9000388)
Quinn has very few weaknesses other than lack of experience

Pretty soon he will troll for Stanzi too. LMAO

#1 Bronco's Fan 10-11-2012 12:34 AM

Quinn is not as good a QB as Cassel he can't anticipate as well, does not have a feel for the pocket and isn't as accurate. All that being said if he can just not throw interceptions and fumble the ball away he will be an improvment over Cassel. Will it be enough to win the West, probably not.

hometeam 10-11-2012 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wobet selur (Post 9000832)
Quinn is not as good a QB as Cassel he can't anticipate as well, does not have a feel for the pocket and isn't as accurate. All that being said if he can just not throw interceptions and fumble the ball away he will be an improvment over Cassel. Will it be enough to win the West, probably not.

LMAO

Phobia 10-11-2012 12:40 AM

Quote:

I don't think any of us really know how he's going to do at this stop. Every situation is different for athletes. If he's comfortable and confident he might be at the top of his game.

I don't think Joe Montana in his prime could win the West given a 1-4 hole.

007 10-11-2012 12:40 AM

Quote:

Cassel had a feel for the pocket? LMAO

AussieChiefsFan 10-11-2012 12:42 AM

He hasn't had much starting experience. It's worth seeing for sure what we've got.

KCrockaholic 10-11-2012 12:44 AM

The biggest issue with Quinn to me is that he holds the ball too long, and is a space thrower. Doesn't always have great ball placement. But he is better than Cassel. Cassel might be an ok 3rd string QB. He's seriously not 2nd string material to me. But I think Quinn is a decent #2 guy. He's not good, nor great. But he IS better. And you'll see it.

Phobia 10-11-2012 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9000841)
Cassel had a feel for the pocket? LMAO

Cassel's feel of the pocket was okay. He usually saw guys fast enough that he could kiss the turf before getting blown up.

007 10-11-2012 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9000847)
Cassel's feel of the pocket was okay. He usually saw guys fast enough that he could kiss the turf before getting blown up.

exactly.

Hammock Parties 10-11-2012 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9000846)
But he is better than Cassel.

THERE IS LITERALLY NO PROOF FOR THIS.

STOP SAYING IT.

KCrockaholic 10-11-2012 12:47 AM

I just realized Pioli actually got us Peyton and Brady in the same free agency class. He did exactly what we asked.

Ok, my pathetic joke is done.

KCrockaholic 10-11-2012 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9000849)

STOP SAYING IT.

I have no proof. YET!

You'll see it. I'm not saying he's waaay better. I'm just saying he's a mild upgrade.

Phobia 10-11-2012 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9000849)

STOP SAYING IT.

You could have waited 4 days and saved yourself about 400 posts and a bunch of capital letters.

Chris Meck 10-11-2012 01:07 AM

I'm gonna go full homer.

Quinn throws for 200+, 2 TDs and 1INT. Something like 15-28 for 240yds. Sunday night, the Chiefsplanet server crashes.

LMAO

AussieChiefsFan 10-11-2012 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 9000860)
I'm gonna go full homer.

Quinn throws for 200+, 2 TDs and 1INT. Something like 15-28 for 240yds. Sunday night, the Chiefsplanet server crashes.

LMAO

LMAO

KCrockaholic 10-11-2012 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 9000860)
I'm gonna go full homer.

LMAO

That would be AWESOME.... As long as we lose in the meantime.

I don't give a damn what happens this season as long as it doesn't ruin our chance for Geno, or even Barkley.

The AFC West is gone. Forget it. And even if we did make it in some improbable manner, we'd be wasting our time when we get trashed by Pittsburgh/New England in the wildcard round.

Chris Meck 10-11-2012 02:28 AM

I think it's highly unlikely that Quinn turns out to be awesome. Anything short of awesome means we draft a QB in round one, no question.

But wouldn't it be cool IF....?

I'm rooting for him. The similarity in story to Len Dawson's might mean the football gods throw us a bone 50 years later. Probably not, but it's fun to hope for a change.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-11-2012 03:35 AM

I predict 50 rushes and 7 pass attempts. They'll put the handcuffs on him so he doesn't make Matt look bad, assuming he'll be back after the bye week. This team is disorganized, and just flat out undisciplined bad. Pioli will be calling the plays this week.

And understand when it happens, it's against a team with one of the worst pass defenses in the league.

rico 10-11-2012 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9000901)
I predict 50 rushes and 7 pass attempts. They'll put the handcuffs on him so he doesn't make Matt look bad, assuming he'll be back after the bye week. This team is disorganized, and just flat out undisciplined bad. Pioli will be calling the plays this week.

And understand when it happens, it's against a team with one of the worst pass defenses in the league.

Wow...I hadn't thought of that, but can definitely see it happening. :deevee:

Mr. Flopnuts 10-11-2012 03:55 AM

Hope I'm wrong. But I remember them doing the same ****ing thing to Brodie Croyle against San Diego.

dmahurin 10-11-2012 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9000365)
What is Cassel better at than Quinn?

Blowjobs/Scott Pioli

farmerchief 10-11-2012 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9000901)

Yep, very well could happen as you suggest. Don't have to worry about the boo birds at an away game in Tampa! It wouldnt be acceptable for management to allow Quinn to look better than Cassel, if they can help it!:banghead:

King_Chief_Fan 10-11-2012 05:54 AM

It is a no win situation... If he sucks, they go back to Cassel and say see,he gives us the best chance to win

If he does good, we may be stuck with him and miss out on getting a QBOTF

Hog's Gone Fishin 10-11-2012 06:03 AM

Poll Fail, My Labarador is better than Cassel and he shits in the House too.

Hog's Gone Fishin 10-11-2012 06:05 AM

A run heavy plan for us this week will be failure. We did that last week and I'm pretty sure Tampa will be ready to stuff it.

Chiefnj2 10-11-2012 06:05 AM

I think the majority will claim he looks good no matter what. Last year after Palko's first appearance people were talking about Palko being better than Cassel in some aspects of the game. People are going to see what they want to see.

Lbedrock1 10-11-2012 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9000317)
I'm laughing at the idiots proclaiming that this awful quarterback is going to be better than Cassel.

So go on record. Is he gonna be a good against the Bucs, or shitty, as he's always been?

One thing I think most of us believe is that he will not turn the ball over 2-3 times a game like cassel has which is a positive right there. Really all he has to do be accurate 3rd down because we are gonna run the ball. He has played on a few mins and has already out played Cassel. He throw a TD pass that got called back because of a pic call on DMC, Cassel got close to a TD and fumbled the ball. Quinn has already out played Cassel.