ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Brady Quinn, go on record (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264964)

Micjones 10-11-2012 07:02 AM

Who knows?

Lbedrock1 10-11-2012 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9000942)
It is a no win situation... If he sucks, they go back to Cassel and say see,he gives us the best chance to win

If he does good, we may be stuck with him and miss out on getting a QBOTF

I dont get this fascination to want Quinn to fail so we can get a QBOTF. I will take Quinn being our QB if we can win games with him. I dont care who the QB is as long as he gets us to where we want to be. I hope Quinn turns out to be our Drew Brees and we win a superbowl with him. If he is not that guy I just hope we get someone no one is looking at, he doesnt have to be a star in college becasue they can be bust also.

Rausch 10-11-2012 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 9001015)
Who knows?

CLAY.

HE KNOWS ALL!1!

Sofa King 10-11-2012 07:08 AM

I should've read the last option instead of voting for "good" so quickly. The only reason i voted for good is because anything that's not the exact same as what Cassel has been doing has got to be qualified as good in my book.

TimeForWasp 10-11-2012 07:19 AM

Where is the Who in the hell knows option?

BlackHelicopters 10-11-2012 07:24 AM

Can Cassell walk and chew gum at the same time?

Steron 10-11-2012 07:29 AM

He sucks. Has always sucked. Will always suck.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-11-2012 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 9000791)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jkM4k_M5Img" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I forgot about this. This was the day that Matthew Stafford proved he was a warrior. Oh, and Brady had the best game of his career.

I'm in though. I'm not rooting for this team to ****ing lose. Ever. Matt is out, Brady is in. Go be a franchise QB mother****er!

The Franchise 10-11-2012 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9000406)
Where is Pest? He's a ND fan I think.

You rang?

Chief Roundup 10-11-2012 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Touchdown Kansas City !!! (Post 9001037)
Where is the Who in the hell knows option?

that is the "whatever he does he will be better than cassel" option

The Franchise 10-11-2012 09:14 AM

This whole good or horrible argument is basically a moot point. It's all going to come down to what RAC and Daboll decide. They can easily run the same exact gameplan that we ran against the Ravens and never give Quinn the chance.

What will be telling is if we're in the same situation that we were in yesterday. Close game and Quinn has a chance to drive us down the field and win it.

meekerbeastman 10-11-2012 09:25 AM

Greetings from PewterReport! Just came in to say how terrible Brady Quinn is and how he's going to get eaten up by the Bucs! You'd be better off playing an injured Cassel, then again some of you guys might enjoy it if he got hurt worse. Cheering for his injury, very classy! Here's to a good injury free (sorry to disappoint) game! Go Bucs!!!

Rausch 10-11-2012 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meekerbeastman (Post 9001368)
Greetings from PewterReport! Just came in to say how terrible Brady Quinn is and how he's going to get eaten up by the Bucs! You'd be better off playing an injured Cassel, then again some of you guys might enjoy it if he got hurt worse. Cheering for his injury, very classy! Here's to a good injury free (sorry to disappoint) game! Go Bucs!!!

Die in fire...

L.A. Chieffan 10-11-2012 09:38 AM

That Cleveland Detroit game shouldnt really count. Gunther was the DC

Ted Larson 10-11-2012 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9001403)
Die in fire...

This is the exact type of response I would expect from a fan that cheers for an injury. Are you guys going to get all excited if someone gets hurt this week?

L.A. Chieffan 10-11-2012 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted Larson (Post 9001421)
This is the exact type of response I would expect from a fan that cheers for an injury. Are you guys going to get all excited if someone gets hurt this week?

Only if its Cassell.

meekerbeastman 10-11-2012 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 9001435)
Only if its Cassell.

CLASSY AS ****

L.A. Chieffan 10-11-2012 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meekerbeastman (Post 9001450)
CLASSY AS ****

That was a joke. We wouldnt really cheer. We'd throw a goddamn party.

mr. tegu 10-11-2012 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted Larson (Post 9001421)

You really don't get it. :doh!: Everyone, including you, should not want Cassel starting for this team anymore. BUT, nobody wants him to get injured to go out of the game. We want it to be because he has earned his spot on the bench and Pioli has finally realized it. If he doesn't get hurt last year maybe he isn't starting this year at all, but because of the injury mulligan he came back as the starter.

wazu 10-11-2012 09:56 AM

We're getting into the "**** up our draft pick part" part of our annual cycle. Expect Quinn to impress, and put all your money on Chiefs to win straight-up.

Chief Roundup 10-11-2012 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 9001463)
That was a joke. We wouldnt really cheer. We'd throw a goddamn party.

What ever is this shit from you.
You are the biggest Cassel support on this board.

L.A. Chieffan 10-11-2012 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9001475)
What ever is this shit from you.
You are the biggest Cassel support on this board.

WRONG

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...ator/wrong.gif

Ted Larson 10-11-2012 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9001472)
You really don't get it. :doh!: Everyone, including you, should not want Cassel starting for this team anymore. BUT, nobody wants him to get injured to go out of the game. We want it to be because he has earned his spot on the bench and Pioli has finally realized it. If he doesn't get hurt last year maybe he isn't starting this year at all, but because of the injury mulligan he came back as the starter.

I'm just glad that us Bucs fan aren't classless like this. I mean, we've booed plenty of QB's out of the stadium, but to actually cheer for someone to go down? WOW!

meekerbeastman 10-11-2012 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted Larson (Post 9001488)
I'm just glad that us Bucs fan aren't classless like this. I mean, we've booed plenty of QB's out of the stadium, but to actually cheer for someone to go down? WOW!

This.

I mean the way you guys were cheering when Cassel went down would make Eagles fans blush.

Boid Fink 10-11-2012 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9001403)
Die in fire...

Looks like he hurt your feelings. Should we cheer?

Boid

Pasta Little Brioni 10-11-2012 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 9001486)

LMAO

qabbaan 10-11-2012 10:25 AM

He is better than Cassel and I bet he will play like it.

Cassel never starts another game as a Chief.

Morgan 10-11-2012 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9001472)
BUT, nobody wants him to get injured to go out of the game.

Sure didn't seem that way Sunday...

crazycoffey 10-11-2012 10:37 AM

He'll have his best game as a chief.

durtyrute 10-11-2012 10:40 AM

There is NO WAY Quinn is worse than Cassel.

Frosty 10-11-2012 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9001332)
This whole good or horrible argument is basically a moot point. It's all going to come down to what RAC and Daboll decide. They can easily run the same exact gameplan that we ran against the Ravens and never give Quinn the chance.

I think Cassel made the gameplan look even worse as it appeared that he audibled out of some passes to running plays. Quinn might make those plays. :shrug:

Saleenman607 10-11-2012 11:15 AM

I'll go on record to say Quinn,Stansi = Cassell

They're the same beast or should I say bust

Shox 10-11-2012 11:16 AM

He will be pretty good.

18/28 270 2/1

Hammock Parties 10-11-2012 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 9001644)
There is NO WAY Quinn is worse than Cassel.

Everything we know about both players say he is.

This is the same garbage people have been saying about Croyle and Palko the last three seasons.

Old Dog 10-11-2012 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted Larson (Post 9001488)

Away.....go there

wazu 10-11-2012 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9001769)
Everything we know about both players say he is.

This is the same garbage people have been saying about Croyle and Palko the last three seasons.

Everything? Which QB looked better last Sunday? Did they look like equals?

Hammock Parties 10-11-2012 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 9001787)
Everything? Which QB looked better last Sunday? Did they look like equals?

We saw Quinn throw 3 passes Cassel has completed many, many times.

That 15-yard dig to Bowe is Cassel's bread and butter when he needs a completion on third down.

Hammock Parties 10-11-2012 11:27 AM

I will say this: Brady Quinn hasn't had his football psyche shattered and his confidence completely nuked.

Confidence is the great equalizer in sports. Cassel currently has none. Quinn has nothing to lose and might find some.

L.A. Chieffan 10-11-2012 11:28 AM

Cassell has more turnovers by himself than any other team.

I think Quinn might be a small upgrade.

Brock 10-11-2012 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 9001794)
Cassell has more turnovers by himself than any other team.

I think Quinn might be a small upgrade.

How do you upgrade from the record-setting MattyC?

frankotank 10-11-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9001798)
How do you NOT upgrade from the record-setting MattyC?

fyp

saphojunkie 10-11-2012 11:40 AM

Everyone who has said "he sucks" or "he'll turn it around!" is completely full of shit. None of you know.

Alex Smith was a certified bust two years ago. He's now the highest rated passer in the league.

Obligatory Kurt Warner "sacking groceries" comment.

The fact is, more goes into being a quarterback than arm strength, accuracy, touch, decisions, everything... more than ANYONE on planet earth is aware of and can measure. It's a ****ing mystery why/how some guys manage to overcome their deficiencies and excel in the league. If anyone knew for sure, there wouldn't be busts.

No one knows how Quinn will be.

He certainly had enough talent to warrant getting drafted in the first round.
In a handful of starts, he didn't translate that talent to production.
There is nowhere near a large enough sample size to warrant the declarative statements flying around this thread.

tooge 10-11-2012 11:42 AM

I think he ends up being Cassel with a stronger arm. Bad decisions, slow reads, etc. Probably wont throw his receivers into injuries tho.

mr. tegu 10-11-2012 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgan (Post 9001617)
Sure didn't seem that way Sunday...

You just believe everything ESPN tells you don't you? I am sure you know exactly what Tim Tebow is doing this very second as well.

Hammock Parties 10-11-2012 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9001824)
I think he ends up being Cassel with a stronger arm. Bad decisions, slow reads, etc. Probably wont throw his receivers into injuries tho.

I honestly think he's less accurate than Cassel.

He's thrown some of the worst passes you will ever see from an NFL QB.

Cassel's accuracy problem is missing guys by a yard or two, not 15.

ChiefSmoke 10-11-2012 11:54 AM

Brady ****ing Quinn?

You have got to be kidding me. That dude has a worse throwing arm than Dave Dravecky. Of course if he had been playing for the Chiefs when his throwing arm came shooting off his shoulder the fanbase would have creamed their pants like fat Romeo rubbing up against the dessert showcase at a Missouri diner. Have some more ****ing BBQ Nell Carter looking douchebag.

No wonder Pewterreport.com boards are dead this week. It should be illegal for the Bucs to get TWO consecutive bye weeks.

What a Midwestern shithole.....they should add a second arch in that toiletbowl you call a state and just admit its the gateway to type II diabetes.

I love the "knowledgeable fan base" angle.....****ing laughable....hey our QB might never be able to string a subject and verb together....BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

****ing idiots. There's a reason Obama has that douchebag Biden as a VP....nobody in their right mind would want to off him knowing that maniacal robot would have his finger on the button. But there's ChiefFan cheering Matty laying on the turf as on walks Brady ****ING Quinn.

The last time that dude played a meaningful game the only thing people knew your shit team for was a cute commercial where a Romeo look a like spelled the team's name wrong in the endzone.

Nothing says classy like racist stereotypes......or cheering a QB lying motionless on the field.

**** you KC.

PEWTER REPORT BLOWS THIS BOARD AWAY!

Piss Off.

tooge 10-11-2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9001851)
I honestly think he's less accurate than Cassel.

He's thrown some of the worst passes you will ever see from an NFL QB.

Cassel's accuracy problem is missing guys by a yard or two, not 15.

regardless, I think it's more of the same ineffectiveness. More having to over use the run game, more third and long, and more rushed throws. He's Matt Cassel with a better college carreer.

Micjones 10-11-2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9001819)
Everyone who has said "he sucks" or "he'll turn it around!" is completely full of shit. None of you know.

Alex Smith was a certified bust two years ago. He's now the highest rated passer in the league.

Obligatory Kurt Warner "sacking groceries" comment.

The fact is, more goes into being a quarterback than arm strength, accuracy, touch, decisions, everything... more than ANYONE on planet earth is aware of and can measure. It's a ****ing mystery why/how some guys manage to overcome their deficiencies and excel in the league. If anyone knew for sure, there wouldn't be busts.

No one knows how Quinn will be.

He certainly had enough talent to warrant getting drafted in the first round.
In a handful of starts, he didn't translate that talent to production.
There is nowhere near a large enough sample size to warrant the declarative statements flying around this thread.

Took 50 starts for Alex Smith's light to come on.
Anyone that says they know what Quinn is after just 12 starts...is lying.

mr. tegu 10-11-2012 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSmoke (Post 9001867)
Brady ****ing Quinn?

You have got to be kidding me. That dude has a worse throwing arm than Dave Dravecky. Of course if he had been playing for the Chiefs when his throwing arm came shooting off his shoulder the fanbase would have creamed their pants like fat Romeo rubbing up against the dessert showcase at a Missouri diner. Have some more ****ing BBQ Nell Carter looking douchebag.

No wonder Pewterreport.com boards are dead this week. It should be illegal for the Bucs to get TWO consecutive bye weeks.

What a Midwestern shithole.....they should add a second arch in that toiletbowl you call a state and just admit its the gateway to type II diabetes.

I love the "knowledgeable fan base" angle.....****ing laughable....hey our QB might never be able to string a subject and verb together....BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

****ing idiots. There's a reason Obama has that douchebag Biden as a VP....nobody in their right mind would want to off him knowing that maniacal robot would have his finger on the button. But there's ChiefFan cheering Matty laying on the turf as on walks Brady ****ING Quinn.

The last time that dude played a meaningful game the only thing people knew your shit team for was a cute commercial where a Romeo look a like spelled the team's name wrong in the endzone.

Nothing says classy like racist stereotypes......or cheering a QB lying motionless on the field.

**** you KC.

Piss Off.

http://users.content.ytmnd.com/b/f/8...1a38416973.jpg

tooge 10-11-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

Brady ****ing Quinn?

**** you KC.

Piss Off.

K. It's Biden, not widen. It wasn't a romeo look alike unless romeo is a smallish framed white guy in his 70's. You're such fans that the game is blacked out I hear. Well, you can check on our board for updates of the game if you need. Or, you can listen to the radio in that great state of yours if you can find a station in English.

ChiefSmoke 10-11-2012 12:06 PM

We don't sell out games against D II college squads.

Or cheer player injuries. We're cutting edge like that.

What the hell do I need this rathole board for when I have PewterReport?

Brady Quinn....LMAO!

tooge 10-11-2012 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSmoke (Post 9001912)

Brady Quinn....LMAO!

thats why you are here then? got it. Oh, and here's the Romeo look alike you fuqtard
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2U_EfE-mqgE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Brock 10-11-2012 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSmoke (Post 9001912)

Brady Quinn....LMAO!

no 1 curr

ChiefSmoke 10-11-2012 12:12 PM

Exactly 96 looks just like him...... making fun of an Alzheimer's patient classy

Brock 10-11-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSmoke (Post 9001932)
Exactly 96 looks just like him...... making fun of an Alzheimer's patient classy

Listen, this isn't going to work. You've found the most apathetic fanbase outside of your own.

Hammock Parties 10-11-2012 12:17 PM

Remember when Quinn got Copper killed in preseason? LMAO

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_as...per_medium.gif

saphojunkie 10-11-2012 12:28 PM

Quote:

Brady ****ing Quinn?

**** you KC.

Piss Off.

You are...mind numbingly stupid.

saphojunkie 10-11-2012 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9001943)

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_as...per_medium.gif

I remember not caring...

ChiefSmoke 10-11-2012 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9001972)
I remember not caring...

BUUUUUUUUUUURN!

Dumbass

Morgan 10-11-2012 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9001833)
You just believe everything ESPN tells you don't you? I am sure you know exactly what Tim Tebow is doing this very second as well.

They did a hell of a job piping in that applause track on the highlights I saw.

Frosty 10-11-2012 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgan (Post 9001994)
They did a hell of a job piping in that applause track on the highlights I saw.

Bullshit. ESPN didn't actually show the tape because it would have killed their story.

Morgan 10-11-2012 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9001943)

Good times.

Morgan 10-11-2012 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9002026)
Bullshit. ESPN didn't actually show the tape because it would have killed their story.

Lucky for me I don't live in some bumble**** hick state and I have more options than ESPN to see sports. The truth was pretty clear.

Frosty 10-11-2012 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgan (Post 9002068)
Lucky for me I don't live in some bumble**** hick state and I have more options than ESPN to see sports. The truth was pretty clear.

Lucky for me I don't live in some bumble**** state. I'm about as far away from Floriduh as I can be and still be in the Lower 48. LMAO Fortunately, I can also do some critical thinking and don't believe everything shoved in my face by the media.

Jive Ass 10-11-2012 01:10 PM

Don't really care if he's worse. Just tired of seeing Cassel. At least Quinn can throw a deep ball...even if it gets intercepted. :p

#1 Bronco's Fan 10-11-2012 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9000841)
Cassel had a feel for the pocket? LMAO

It's better than Quinn, have you seen the guy play?

#1 Bronco's Fan 10-11-2012 01:31 PM

Quote:

Brady ****ing Quinn?

**** you KC.

Piss Off.

Biden is a great American

Morgan 10-11-2012 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9002084)
Lucky for me I don't live in some bumble**** state. I'm about as far away from Floriduh as I can be and still be in the Lower 48. LMAO Fortunately, I can also do some critical thinking and don't believe everything shoved in my face by the media.

Oh. So you weren't at the game either, but know the truth. Got it. I see there's no IQ test to be a fan here, is there?

FAX 10-11-2012 01:47 PM

Hey ... can somebody record themselves singing this and post it? I have a plan ...

You all know the tune.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=364

If so, many thanks.

FAX

Phobia 10-11-2012 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgan (Post 9002203)
I see there's no IQ test to be a fan here, is there?

We would have 7 users left not counting you, Mr. Smarty McEinstein.

-King- 10-11-2012 02:22 PM

Including that lost option on the poll was stupid.

Frosty 10-11-2012 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgan (Post 9002203)
Oh. So you weren't at the game either, but know the truth. Got it. I see there's no IQ test to be a fan here, is there?

I have ears and have heard the fan video taken there.

Not to feed the trolls, but if you are actually interested - yes, some fans cheered. According to people who were actually there were a few that cheered Cassel's injury. Not because they wanted him hurt but because it meant they would finally see a change at QB and the long four year nightmare might finally be over. However, most of the cheering was for the result of the play (16 yard reception by Charles for a first down). The fan video clearly shows Bowe egging the crowd on. Most people didn't even realize Cassel was hurt at first.

You let the media ("70,000 fans cheered Cassel's injury!!!") influence you so you could come here and troll along with your buddies from putridpower or whatever that was with the "Chiefs fans are classless herp derp". If I let a small minority influence my opinion of the whole, I would assume that all Buccs fans are complete dumbasses based on what I've read today.

ChiefSmoke 10-11-2012 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9002351)
I have ears and have heard the fan video taken there.

Not to feed the trolls, but if you are actually interested - yes, some fans cheered. According to people who were actually there were a few that cheered Cassel's injury. Not because they wanted him hurt but because it meant they would finally see a change at QB and the long four year nightmare might finally be over. However, most of the cheering was for the result of the play (16 yard reception by Charles for a first down). The fan video clearly shows Bowe egging the crowd on. Most people didn't even realize Cassel was hurt at first.

You let the media ("70,000 fans cheered Cassel's injury!!!") influence you so you could come here and troll along with your buddies from putridpower or whatever that was with the "Chiefs fans are classless herp derp". If I let a small minority influence my opinion of the whole, I would assume that all Buccs fans are complete dumbasses based on what I've read today.

Getting ****ing DEEP in here

tooge 10-11-2012 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgan (Post 9002068)

Really? I WAS there. Look at the tape again if you need to. there were three audible applause times. Once when Jamal Charles got the first down and the announcer said "thats a Kansas City Chiefs FIRST DOWN", at which point, Cassel is down. Then, it is utterly silence that builds into sort of a crowd mumble, more like everyone talking about the QB being down than any cheering. Then, as Brady Quinn comes onto the field (while Cassel is still down), there is a cheer for him. finally, as Cassel is helped off the field, there is the usual clapping that you hear when any injured player is helped up. I didn't hear ANY cheering for him being injured. I do remember feeling glad that we'd get to see some change, but not at the expense of Cassel being actually injured.

If you are going by the ESPN report, it is not even close to capturing the sound and general sensations of the crowd during that time.

durtyrute 10-11-2012 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jive Ass (Post 9002107)
Don't really care if he's worse. Just tired of seeing Cassel. At least Quinn can throw a deep ball...even if it gets intercepted. :p

This

Pasta Little Brioni 10-11-2012 02:55 PM

Pewterreport LMAO Go **** your self slapdicks

Frosty 10-11-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9002420)
Really? I WAS there. Look at the tape again if you need to. there were three audible applause times. Once when Jamal Charles got the first down and the announcer said "thats a Kansas City Chiefs FIRST DOWN", at which point, Cassel is down. Then, it is utterly silence that builds into sort of a crowd mumble, more like everyone talking about the QB being down than any cheering. Then, as Brady Quinn comes onto the field (while Cassel is still down), there is a cheer for him. finally, as Cassel is helped off the field, there is the usual clapping that you hear when any injured player is helped up. I didn't hear ANY cheering for him being injured. I do remember feeling glad that we'd get to see some change, but not at the expense of Cassel being actually injured.

If you are going by the ESPN report, it is not even close to capturing the sound and general sensations of the crowd during that time.

None of these dipshits have actually heard/seen the tape. They are just going by ESPN playing Winston's rant over and over (nevermind that ESPN conveniently didn't play Winston's backtracking interview that he gave the next day where he admitted that it was only a handful of fans that cheered).

MGRS13 10-11-2012 02:59 PM

He sucks. he is not better then Cassel he just isn't Cassel(which is good enough for some). but he sucks Cassel sucks and yes Stanzi sucks. Worst QB core in the league. Gabbert is better then all of them and Christ HE sucks. What a nightmare.

mnchiefsguy 10-11-2012 03:05 PM

Do I think Brady Quinn will be any good? Not really. Do I think a high school quarterback is better than Matt Cassel at this point? Yeah, probably.

It cannot get any worse than Cassel at this point...and given that we saw Tyler Palko at qb last year, that is saying something.

whoman69 10-11-2012 03:31 PM

He will suck ass and still be better than Cassel. 55% completions and an equal number of interceptions to TDs. It should open up the run game to actually have a pass game and visa versa. That said, nothing about Quinn's record indicates he will be anything special.