ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Santa's naughty or nice list (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268007)

Fat Elvis 12-24-2012 05:42 PM

Santa's naughty or nice list

Be honest. I will keep this poll anonymous.

Easy 6 12-24-2012 05:57 PM

I clicked nice because i work hard, love my family and always try to be kind to others.

But... i do get naughty, like tonight... tell me, is there a more onerous, God forsaken task in the human experience, than wrapping presents?

I put a lot of love and thought into the presents i get people, but i do NOT put lot of love and thought into wrapping them.

Theres never a need for a "from - ..." on the tags for my work, its always VERY clear who did my work in this regard.

:cuss:/end rant

cabletech94 12-24-2012 06:01 PM

is there a badass list?

that's the one i'd be on.

merry xmas for like the 45th time fellas!!!

Canofbier 12-24-2012 06:04 PM

I Jews don't know why, but I think I'd be on the naughty list.

Bwana 12-24-2012 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9239249)
I clicked nice because i work hard, love my family and always try to be kind to others.

But... i do get naughty, like tonight... tell me, is there a more onerous, God forsaken task in the human experience, than wrapping presents?

I put a lot of love and thought into the presents i get people, but i do NOT put lot of love and thought into wrapping them.

Theres never a need for a "from - ..." on the tags for my work, its always VERY clear who did my work in this regard.

Heh, I hear ya. Wrapping is not my thing. If I can get paper over the damn box, I consider it done. If one wants to make it look nicer, that's what extra tape is for.

threebag 12-24-2012 06:23 PM

Nice and Festive as a Mother ****er.

GloryDayz 12-24-2012 07:39 PM

Nice...

Bump 12-24-2012 07:41 PM

I've been good this year. Only 1 one night stand. Didn't drink too much and didn't start any bar fights. That's pretty good for me.

1ChiefsDan 12-24-2012 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 9239275)
Heh, I hear ya. Wrapping is not my thing. If I can get paper over the damn box, I consider it done. If one wants to make it look nicer, that's what extra tape is for.

Everything I wrap looks like deli meat. I blame it on working in a deli while in college, but that was so ****ing long ago that it is really that I just don't care what the wrapping looks like.

My wife wraps everything perfect. All creases done right, all the corners great. She gets annoyed when I put presents I wrapped next to the ones she does. :)

lewdog 12-24-2012 10:47 PM

I ****ing owed 2012 and now Santa ****ing owes me!

cosmo20002 12-24-2012 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9239249)

Gift bags

LiveSteam 12-25-2012 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 9239673)
Gift bags

Gift bags offend me