ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Pitt State Thrashes NWMS! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=105207)

Pitt Gorilla 11-27-2004 03:52 PM

Pitt State Thrashes NWMS!

50-36. That was a crazy game. Pitt made a lot of mistakes that NW turned into points. In the end, Pitt simply had too much talent for the Bearcats. I couldn't have asked for a better game to see in person.

Spicy McHaggis 11-27-2004 04:14 PM

Congrats on the win, I've got some friends who go to school at Pitt so I was rooting for them.

Skip Towne 11-27-2004 06:42 PM

They are still playing this late? Was it a bowl game?

Pitt Gorilla 11-27-2004 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
They are still playing this late? Was it a bowl game?

Quarter final. Semis are next week, followed by the National Championship.

Ultra Peanut 11-27-2004 06:56 PM

Trev Alberts thinks you guys are overrated.

SnapDogg 11-27-2004 08:31 PM

One of the most entertaining games I've ever seen, a little bit of everything went on in the game.
http://www.pittstategorillas.com/football/

SnapDogg 11-27-2004 10:36 PM

Might as well got a room PG, next weeks games at THE PITT!

Skip Towne 11-28-2004 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla
Quarter final. Semis are next week, followed by the National Championship.

What is the betting line on the UND game?

beavis 11-28-2004 10:10 AM

I would hardly call it a thrashing. It was tied until late in the game, and if not for a turnover in the endzone, it could have ended a lot differently.

That being said, this was the national championship game. It'll be a cake walk from here in.

Bearcat 11-29-2004 08:24 AM

It was a crazy game... a blocked FG, and 3 blocked extra points in the 3rd quarter alone. PSU was really impressive in the 4th.... Congrats, and good luck on bringing the MIAA another NC :toast:

bobbything 11-29-2004 08:41 AM

I'm so happy that there's no real money in D2 football. Otherwise, we would be treated to seeing Pitt State, NoMo, and ESU in the "Braum's Bowl" every year.

Eleazar 11-29-2004 08:55 AM

Oh well.

Pitt Gorilla 11-29-2004 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beavis
I would hardly call it a thrashing. It was tied until late in the game, and if not for a turnover in the endzone, it could have ended a lot differently.

How long have you been on this board?!?

beavis 11-30-2004 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla
How long have you been on this board?!?

Heh, sorry, you just touched a nerve with me. The Bearcats were my last glimmer of hope for anything decent to happen in this year of sports.

Bearcats knocked from the playoffs.

Mizzou football folding like a house of cards.

The Chiefs... well, do I really need to say anything?

Mizzou basketball headed towards a possible 0-16 conference season, and the most embarassing display in school history.

What do I have to look forward to? Baseball? They haven't even gotten to Arizona yet, and the Royals are already 15 games out of first.

What in the hell am I going to do between now and next July?

Bearcat 11-30-2004 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beavis
Heh, sorry, you just touched a nerve with me. The Bearcats were my last glimmer of hope for anything decent to happen in this year of sports.

Bearcats knocked from the playoffs.

Mizzou football folding like a house of cards.

The Chiefs... well, do I really need to say anything?

Mizzou basketball headed towards a possible 0-16 conference season, and the most embarassing display in school history.

What do I have to look forward to? Baseball? They haven't even gotten to Arizona yet, and the Royals are already 15 games out of first.

What in the hell am I going to do between now and next July?

There's a lot of good CBB on, even if you're not up to watching KU.... even Jack Harry was talking about how Kansas basketball is the only thing this area has to look forward to... not even a snide remark about the possible outcome in March. I was impressed.

I really hope PSU makes it to the NC game. I'll have a hard time watching it if they don't.