ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs A Broncos blogger's take on the Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276504)

Mav 09-20-2013 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10002645)
All of this bullshit is irrelevant to me.

You preface posts by saying you're not beating your chest, and do it in the next sentence.

I don't know you - nor would I like to. But, in general I dislike people who build themselves up on an internet message board. Like, you're trying to impress a bunch of ****ing strangers.

Cute though that you take time out of your day to make sure I know how you feel and to spread the good justice.

keep it up super hero.

Ceej 09-20-2013 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10002651)
Cute though that you take time out of your day to make sure I know how you feel and to spread the good justice.

keep it up super hero.

Good luck with your unemployment. ****ing Browns fan on a Chiefs board.

keg in kc 09-20-2013 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 10002644)
Where the Broncos blow the Eagles off the map is in the WR corps.

That would be why I said " The risk there is the receiver core".

jspchief 09-20-2013 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10002482)
McCoy feeds off of Vick though. I'm not saying he's talented but when a defense always has to be wary of the QB taking off.....they spend less time keying on the RB.

MJD = Jack shit
Murray = Jack shit

Agree

Mav 09-20-2013 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10002654)
Good luck with your unemployment. ****ing Browns fan on a Chiefs board.

LOL. Whatever you say BB SUPER HERO.

LOL. Don't forget, I am an actual Alex Smith fan......

but you stay bitter, and angry. The bad guy got away today tho.

Maybe next time!!!!

Mav 09-20-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10002656)
That would be why I said " The risk there is the receiver core".

Why is Hemmingway, not the slot guy, and McMidget is?

Ceej 09-20-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10002664)
LOL. Whatever you say BB SUPER HERO.

LOL. Don't forget, I am an actual Alex Smith fan......

but you stay bitter, and angry. The bad guy got away today tho.

Maybe next time!!!!

And still not one **** was given.

DJ's left nut 09-20-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 10002549)
Yep. As the article kind of alludes to, we're in good shape to beat up on average teams and win a lot of games. However, at some point, you do have to put up some points.

I hate to say it, but we're kind of seeing a form of Martyball. If it's a stepping stone to respectability and being competitive, I'm all for it. I do hope that a boring, ball control offense isn't our MO long-term though.

Exactly - it's "Bizarro-Martyball".

Three yards and a cloud of....uh...air?

Mav 09-20-2013 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10002669)
And still not one **** was given.

Fair enough. As you see by the positive rep I gave you, I harbor no ill will. I do apologize though that my attempt at bad humor, as in the beating my chest upset you. it wasn't intentional, and not who I wanted it to strike a cord with. I will watch with the chest pounding from now on though.

You have a great day boss.

Mav 09-20-2013 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 10002672)
Exactly - it's "Bizarro-Martyball".

Three yards and a cloud of....uh...air?

its not exactly what people had in mind when they heard, ALEX plus andy = 35 times a game is it?

PA Chiefs 09-20-2013 03:27 PM

If the o-line can pass protect and open a hole or two for JC we can hang with anyone in the NFL period. The defense is on a historic pace for sacks and turnovers. That just felt great typing I really love the fact we are a solid coached hard nosed team that seems to find a way to win instead of blowing it.

Beef Supreme 09-20-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 10002464)
A buddy (who is not at all a Chiefs fan) texted me this exact same thing during the game.

The one part of this blog I disagree on is the "Chiefs can be run on" bit. Sure VICK can run on us, but that's really it. I think we'll continue to dominate on rush D when playing teams that don't have a running QB.

I agree, but I am content to let the Broncos think they can run on us.

Tombstone RJ 09-20-2013 03:28 PM

I hate to be the bearer of bad news (seems like this is what I do on this board all the time now) but IAOFM is a self indulging dickfest blog site. This guy has been wrong about a lot of things. He loved McDaniels.

just say'n....

Anyhoo, he neglects to mention just how poorly the kc opponents have played. KC has benefitted from what like 10-11 turnovers in the last 3 games?

loochy 09-20-2013 03:29 PM

HAY GUYS I WAS RIGHT ABOUT PAYTON MANIG
HE THREW A TOUCHDOWN THIS YEAR
BUT I WONT BRAGABOUT IT
HAY I SUBSCRIBE TO A NAUGHTY SITE
ALSO I WAS IN MILITARY

loochy 09-20-2013 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 10002688)
I hate to be the bearer of bad news (seems like this is what I do on this board all the time now) but IAOFM is a self indulging dickfest blog site. This guy has been wrong about a lot of things. He loved McDaniels.

just say'n....

Anyhoo, he neglects to mention just how poorly the kc opponents have played. KC has benefitted from what like 10-11 turnovers in the last 3 games?

Sigh.

Don't hate because dude respects the chiefs. Cmon man.