ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith Traded to Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270464)

PaulAllen 03-02-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9457128)
Alex will do just fine in kc.

If by fine you mean up to the exemplary standard of quarterback play we've had the past few years then I agree.

Direckshun 03-02-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 9457145)
Soon he came back to earth and it became apparent that the way to beat Alex is to just to cover the receivers and make him throw short and check down to his backs.

Congratulations, you just highlighted how to beat every QB in the NFL.

Kaepernick 03-02-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9457117)
Lol, i told chiefscountry, and ill tell you. Im not here as a niner troll, im an alex fan who came along with him, and ill be here after alex is gone. So, build a bridge, and get over it.

Snoopy, you were the worst of the Alexsexuals on the 49er board. The Chiefs don't want to hear from an Alex Smith cheerleader. Be respectful and give these guys a break. Take your act elsewhere.

Why don't you be useful. Pipe down, wait until the games start, and after Alex is playing ball you can tactfully add some real information about Alex's play.

Your cheerleading is just annoying the heck out of a fanbase that just got kicked in the groin giving up a #34 pick for a middling QB. You are NOT helping.

You don't have a God given right to annoy these guys.

Mav 03-02-2013 01:53 PM

Quote:

Alex had a career game throwing for over 300 yards against the Buffalo Bills in Week 5. That was the record game where the 49ers were the first NFL team to cross both 300 yards rushing and 300 yards receiving in a single game.

Alex was finally throwing deep, and he was wonderfully accurate connecting on his deep passes. The Bills DBs were giving cushion to our receivers all day. Coming off that game we thought Alex had turned a corner.

I guess I should have been warned by the fact that Alex threw for 300 yards but still 0 TDs in that game.

Soon he came back to earth and it became apparent that the way to beat Alex is to just to cover the receivers and make him throw short and check down to his backs.

Right lol. Because in the Cards game, you know, his last full game as a starter, he really didnt throw to covered guys like that td to crabtree in the endzone? Shut up. You are just here to sully your foul stench all over. Trying to rub salt in the wound of people who want to feel positive about Alex Smith, while playing up to the guys who revel in the mediocrity of which alex is associated with. You are the worst kid of turd there is.

Mav 03-02-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 9457165)
Snoopy, you were the worst of the Alexsexuals on the 49er board. The Chiefs don't want to hear from an Alex Smith cheerleader. Be respectful and give these guys a break. Take your act elsewhere.

Why don't you be useful. Pipe down, wait until the games start, and after Alex is playing ball you can tactfully add some real information about Alex's play.

Your cheerleading is just annoying the heck out of a fanbase that just got kicked in the groin giving up a #34 pick for a middling QB. You are NOT helping.

You don't have a God given right to annoy these guys.

And you do? Harbernick its okay dude. i get it. you are so infatuated with me, that you still cant stop talking about me. Just face it, you miss ol snoop.

PaulAllen 03-02-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9457177)
And you do? Harbernick its okay dude. i get it. you are so infatuated with me, that you still cant stop talking about me. Just face it, you miss ol snoop.

The more you post the more I want AS to break his neck the first snap he takes in preseason. An event not that improbable given his injury history.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-02-2013 01:59 PM

Link your board please. I want to check it out.

ChiefsCountry 03-02-2013 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9457117)
Lol, i told chiefscountry, and ill tell you. Im not here as a niner troll, im an alex fan who came along with him, and ill be here after alex is gone. So, build a bridge, and get over it.

Just go sign up at chiefscoaltion.com or warpaintllustraed.com both of those sites would love your takes on Alex Smith and agree with you on everything.

Kaepernick 03-02-2013 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indignayshun (Post 9457152)
Congratulations, you just highlighted how to beat every QB in the NFL.

Try that with Brees, who can throw into a tight window. He will pick you apart if you don't have a pass rush. You don't need a pass rush to beat Alex Smith. All you need to do is have your DBs in proximity with with his receivers, and he is too timid to throw the ball to them because he refuses to throw a pick.

Now if KC has a dominating rushing game, and you have a darn good one, that opens things up for a receiver to be wide open now and then and that is where Alex shines.

IMHO, Alex cannot find the wide open receiver beyond his 1st read, and that is another very big flaw. Some QBs really see the entire field. I suspect Alex does not.

The best example of this is when Alex was 1st and goal vs Seattle. Randy Moss was wide open in the back of the end zone and ran the entire distance of it waving his arms for the ball. Meanwhile, Frank Gore is in the left end zone pointing toward Randy wide open, and yelling to Alex to throw Randy the ball. The result? An interception.

You be the judge.

Here is a depressing breakdown of the entire play. Most QBs see Moss wide open in the back of the end zone. Not Alex.

I am rookie so I don't get to post links. Copy the following words into a google window and begin to be amazed. Don't use quotes.

sbnation alex smith interception randy moss

B14ckmon 03-02-2013 02:03 PM

If you get an Alex Smith in chief's jersey photoshop I will sport the shit out of it btw.

Mav 03-02-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9457198)
Just go sign up at chiefscoaltion.com or warpaintllustraed.com both of those sites would love your takes on Alex Smith and agree with you on everything.

Im not here to be liked. I do not care what you think. It is a message board. I will never meet any of you, and even if i do, i wont know who the hell you are if we walked right past you. I am here to talk football period. i like it here. I like the passion of the fans and the freedom of speech, and knowing that if i get attacked i can respond in kind withough worrying about twits like kaepernick running to the mods to get me banned because i dont share their views that alex smith is all that was holding a team back. So, again, im not going anywhere. So either put me on ignore, or get over it. thats how it goes period.

TheUte 03-02-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Alex had a career game throwing for over 300 yards against the Buffalo Bills in Week 5. That was the record game where the 49ers were the first NFL team to cross both 300 yards rushing and 300 yards receiving in a single game.

Alex was finally throwing deep, and he was wonderfully accurate connecting on his deep passes. The Bills DBs were giving cushion to our receivers all day. Coming off that game we thought Alex had turned a corner.

I guess I should have been warned by the fact that Alex threw for 300 yards but still 0 TDs in that game.

God you are a F***ing idiot. He had 3 TDs.

Its so sad you need to make shit up.

Mr_Tomahawk 03-02-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9457207)
If you get an Alex Smith in chief's jersey photoshop I will sport the shit out of it btw.

Who gives a shit what you sport...?

Kaepernick 03-02-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9457177)

I miss you like a jalapeno enema.

Mav 03-02-2013 02:07 PM

Tell me kaeperprick. Who threw this pass?

http://www.azcardinals.com/assets/im...ckdownMAIN.jpg