ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life 2-year-old mauled to death by wild dogs after falling into Pittsburgh Zoo exhibit (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266183)

Frazod 11-05-2012 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 9086067)
We could use some of that attitude on our defense.

Or at least feed Cassel and Pioli to them.

frankotank 11-05-2012 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9085796)
B/c I'd really be able to move on and live my life knowing I did nothing and watched my son die b/c I was a phuqtard? I'd rather be dead.

Maybe you should have a kid, then share your opinion.

I'm with Aturnis on this one. I'd have to jump in....I'd have to. they aren't the biggest dogs. I know a pack of them could take a man....but maybe a bigger target, a man not a boy, would have changed things. maybe a full grown man could have kicked the shit out of a few of them and drove them off. dude....if it was your kid....you'd jump in. it's just like that.

Aspengc8 11-05-2012 11:24 AM

No one tried to help? Even if it was stupid of the lady to put the kid up there, I would have grabbed the first 5 men I saw and jumped in to help.

Brock 11-05-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 9086137)
I'm with Aturnis on this one. I'd have to jump in....I'd have to. they aren't the biggest dogs. I know a pack of them could take a man....but maybe a bigger target, a man not a boy, would have changed things. maybe a full grown man could have kicked the shit out of a few of them and drove them off. dude....if it was your kid....you'd jump in. it's just like that.

Yeah, probably. If it were my kid he wouldn't end up in a pit with wild dogs, though.

frankotank 11-05-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9085826)
I checked the wiki also as I had never heard of them and figured they were small enough for an adult to jump in and start kicking them in the head. They are 40-80 lbs and supposedly have a bite power second only to the hellish Tazmanian Devil. No way anyone was stopping that party. The mother will suffer for this for the rest of her idiotic life, how do you leave a 2 year old standing on it's own on a ledge with 10 wolves lying in wait?

She should have been tossed in as well as a stupid dessert for the pack.

well shit....

Old Dog 11-05-2012 11:25 AM

The way everyone wants to "jump in and save him" it sounds like if we could bring in a pack of these we could clear out a whole lot of stupid

Imon Yourside 11-05-2012 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 9086151)
well shit....

I still would have jumped in, You don't let your kids outlive you if you have a say in it.

Old Dog 11-05-2012 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9086159)
I still would have jumped in, You don't let your kids outlive you if you have a say in it.

You should be smater than to stand him on the rail at the ****ing zoo and let him dangle him like a steak, but that didn't happen here.

Aspengc8 11-05-2012 11:30 AM

Quote:

All it would of took is 1 adult to jump down and try and fight the dogs off. More would have jumped in after that. Not to mention the dogs arent scared of a 2 year old, but a grown adult is much bigger and might have scared them off.

frankotank 11-05-2012 11:30 AM

Quote:

yup. I'd do anything for my kids. we may both die, but some of those dogs are gonna taste some boot.
damn what a horrible frigging deal.

yes that mother is a tard....but damn dude, she's gotta live with that...her damn fault. I wouldn't wish that on Casshole....

QuikSsurfer 11-05-2012 11:30 AM

Quote:

You're pretty hardcore.

ThaVirus 11-05-2012 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9085774)
Cannot let that happen. Idiot parent. I would jump in after my son. No doubt. He's the only thing worth anything in this world when it comes down to it. I would gladly huddle my body around his and let them eat me alive if it gave response teams time to get him out alive...

**** all that. I'm jumping in and kicking some painted dog ass.

Imon Yourside 11-05-2012 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 9086174)
You're pretty hardcore.

Do you have kids? I'm fairly certain any parent (that should be one) would agree with me.

I've already saved my sons life once, although I didn't have to fight anything. My son fell into our Pool at the age of 2 before we opened it, about half full of water and extremely cold. Needless to say all it cost me was a $70 pair of shoes.

Old Dog 11-05-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9086180)
Do you have kids? I'm fairly certain any parent (that should be one) would agree with me.

My son fell into our Pool at the age of 2 before we opened it

I have two grown children and three grandchildren and I'm fairly certain you're an idiot.

How did a two year old get into your pool? Sounds like some solid parenting was in play there.

QuikSsurfer 11-05-2012 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9086180)

Maybe I misunderstood --- "You don't let your kid outlive you if you have a say in it"
Wouldn't your kin typically outlive you?