ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Time For Whitlock To Go Too!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=132554)

petegz28 01-01-2006 09:34 AM

Time For Whitlock To Go Too!!

Time for Fatlock to pack it up and take a hike! What a fucking reerun he is to use Vermeil's retirment as an excuse to lambaste Peterson and even more so LJ!

So LJ missed a block! Big deal you big fat piece of shit! He also ran for more yards than any other back in the leage all things being the same!

It wasn't his fault the Defense couldn't hold a lead against Dallas for 3:55!
It wasn't his fault our Defense forgot how to tackle against New York.
It wasn't his fault we never gave him the ball inside the 20 against Buffalo.
It wasn't his fault we blew an 18 point lead against Philly at home!

Fatlock you are nothing more than a shit starting bag of wasted space! I am so sick of your ignorant babbling!

How you can expect anyone to listen you when you still to this day think Jeff George is a QB God is beyond me!

Take a walk fat ass it's time for you to go bother someone else's city!

I am sure with all your high level contacts at ESPN you should have no problem replacing Irvin on NFL Primetime!

You piece of shit!

jidar 01-01-2006 10:02 AM

I agree with this post.

phxchief 01-01-2006 10:04 AM

You need an excuse to bash Peterson?

petegz28 01-01-2006 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phxchief
You need an excuse to bash Peterson?

I was commenting more so about Johnson.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-01-2006 10:13 AM

LJ is pretty much the main reason we even had a chance in the dallas game.. too bash him for one bad play in that game is a joke.

petegz28 01-01-2006 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM
LJ is pretty much the main reason we even had a chance in the dallas game.. too bash him for one bad play in that game is a joke.

And to keep bashing him for it week after week after week. It's fucking insane and I am just fed up with Fatlock and his bull shit.

If you ask his fat ass we are lucky to have won the 9 games we have.

I am tired of people like him always finding the bad shit ine verything even when we win.

As if every other team in the league plays these perfect flawless games.

I mean hell Denver beat Dallas because of a coin toss basically.

hawkchief 01-01-2006 10:26 AM

1. I usually can't stand Whitllock.

2. I completely agree with him re: a-hole Peterson with the added caveat that I think CP is a loser of a human being.

3. I suspect that Whitlock bashed LJ to make it more difficult for Peterson to sign him to a long term deal because LJ doesn't like being bashed by the local press. JW's way of making things hard for CP to "succeed" (whatever that means to CP).

Peterson needs to pack up his arrogant act and retire.

Mr. Laz 01-01-2006 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28

So LJ missed a block! Big deal you big fat piece of shit! He also ran for more yards than any other back in the leage all things being the same!

ROFL ROFL

the only reason he included that was because he loves yanking the chain of cryin' mangina's like yourself.

petegz28 01-01-2006 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz
ROFL ROFL

the only reason he included that was because he loves yanking the chain of cryin' mangina's like yourself.

Try getting a real woman instead of beating off to all the different hoes pics you keep putting in your signature ass crust.

nlm

I can't help it if you like being Fatlock 's bitch