ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Charles and Berry are not back (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263794)

MGRS13 09-16-2012 10:11 PM

Charles and Berry are not back

I agree Cassel sucks and Rac sucks and the O and D line sorta suck, but no one is talking about Charles or Berry. Charles is not explosive. He has never been an every down back IMO but relied on the fact he could take any play to the house. He doesn't seem to have that burst right now. Berry on the other hand just looks awful. He does not look good at all. Shit I hope it's coaching but I doubt it. Maybe it will just take time for him but right now he really looks like a guy that will never recover from that injury. Oh and cassel sucks...

Bump 09-16-2012 10:18 PM

Nobody has came to play yet this season. Not just those 2.

BigMeatballDave 09-16-2012 10:24 PM

JC had a 46 yrd run last week.

The team as a whole is just shitty.

MGRS13 09-16-2012 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8919349)

Yep this team is shitty but Im starting to think JC will finish the season on IR.

DaneMcCloud 09-16-2012 10:49 PM

This is new information

Rausch 09-16-2012 10:50 PM

Charles added weight (muscle) which is a good thing.

He's fine.

Berry I do wonder about.

Hammock Parties 09-16-2012 11:06 PM

Football gods have blessed us, my friends.

If Charles and Berry were 100 percent, they might be good enough to make up for shitty Matt Cassel.

They're not, and he will be removed from power.

Charles and Berry will return to form next season to aid our talented young rookie QB.

Rausch 09-16-2012 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8919538)

If Charles and Berry were 100 percent, they might be good enough to make up for shitty Matt Cassel.

Charles and Berry will return to form next season to aid our talented young rookie QB.

LMAO

mdchiefsfan 09-16-2012 11:14 PM

Quote:

This is football purgatory, no such thing will occur. Clark will clean house because Pioli didn't surround Cassel with the right team.

ThaVirus 09-16-2012 11:14 PM

Quote:

ROFL Keep it up.

Nice avatar, by the way.

Hammock Parties 09-16-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 8919559)
ROFL Keep it up.

Nice avatar, by the way.

http://i.imgur.com/TRIRa.jpg

ThaVirus 09-16-2012 11:19 PM

And WTF is wrong with you people? Charles averaged over 5 yards a carry last week in a shitfest of a team effort. He has ONE bad game (I honestly cannot remember the last time he had a poor individual effort) and everyone's riding his jock.

Charles is fine, dumbasses.

Quesadilla Joe 09-17-2012 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8919349)

I was shocked he got caught from behind. He was stumbling, but I don't remember him ever getting caught from behind.

kcxiv 09-17-2012 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8919841)
I was shocked he got caught from behind. He was stumbling, but I don't remember him ever getting caught from behind.

He's been caught a few times from behind. He's fast, but he doesnt have that break away speed people "think" he has. He can take one, but he can be caught, look at any highlight youtube video of his, and he gets caught from behind quite often.

Anyways, its gonna take 18-24 montsh before these guys are tip top.

dannybcaitlyn 09-17-2012 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8919841)

The guy who caught him was already at full speed when charles stumbled which was the only reason he was caught. With that being said I still believe it will be year 2 after there injures to be back to there old forms. I don't like how berry has been blitzing either. Shows little effort to get to the QB.