ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games what game have you logged the most hours on? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271959)

Jerm 04-30-2013 01:54 PM

I've fallen off the wagon...diving back into WoW.

I need a 12 step program lol :facepalm:

There isn't another game where I can reel off hours and hours at a time like this.

jd1020 04-30-2013 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 9646348)
I've fallen off the wagon...diving back into WoW.

I need a 12 step program lol :facepalm:

There isn't another game where I can reel off hours and hours at a time like this.

Luckily for me I didn't buy MoP and after I quit a few years ago someone hacked my account and its frozen. So I'd have to call in and sit on hold for 45+ minutes to get it back. Thank jesus.

The Franchise 04-30-2013 04:02 PM

I never got into WoW. I tried....but it was just boring as shit to me.

Jerm 04-30-2013 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9646588)

A lot of my family and friends plays it...my wife, sister in law and her husband, brother in law, nephew, etc.

It's one of the reasons I enjoy it so much....

Mav 04-30-2013 05:39 PM

Quote:

i couldnt either. My recruiter brought me over to his house, cause we are still friends, and he has this entire room in his basement all dedicated to gaming. Got the alien computer, the personalized keyboards. And, i, i, i just was like dude, this is beyond tragic. **** this shit, i need a beer.

jd1020 04-30-2013 05:56 PM

I absolutely hate the changes they have made to the game since the original. The flying mounts have removed all of the world pvp and everything has become an instance, for the most part. You don't even have to travel any more, you can just queue up and once the queue pops you are ported into the areas.

With all that said its still far and away the best MMO on the market. And after 9 years, that's pretty pathetic.

Jerm 04-30-2013 07:25 PM

I don't even know if I'll dabble with MoP...don't know if its worth the money or not...

Demonpenz 04-30-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Consider yourself lucky. I remember trying crack and lot liking it too much at first. Then you know I started eating my own fingers.

Setsuna 05-01-2013 12:40 AM

The only reason I'd go back to WoW is that I could run it smoothly on my 2 year old laptop just the same as someone with a state of the art gaming computer. It wouldn't look as good but I wouldn't lag out over spec issues. That's what that game has going for it. I don't understand why rival companies don't understand this. Tera's graphics settings were too high, I lagged in instances constantly and those BAM fights were terrible. And then Rift sucked as well. Those events with all those players owned me. And the fact that I was forced to increase my graphics setting to even see the animations to know if I was using my abilities or not which lagged me out was the worst. It's mind boggling how companies can't fathom this and is the reason why WoW is still king.

Oh and obligatory WoW moment: "FML, the kid woke up. BRB." Just pathetic.

Rausch 05-01-2013 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9647966)

Oh and obligatory WoW moment: "FML, the kid woke up. BRB." Just pathetic.

I was never a WOW fan but my brother was nuts deep in all that.

Anyway, we (the prison) hired a guy the other day named (hand to gawd) Le'Roy Genkins.

I was not happy about absolutely no one getting the joke when I got called into the Major's office...

Setsuna 05-01-2013 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9647993)
I was never a WOW fan but my brother was nuts deep in all that.

Anyway, we (the prison) hired a guy the other day named (hand to gawd) Le'Roy Genkins.

I was not happy about absolutely no one getting the joke when I got called into the Major's office...

ROFLROFLROFLROFL probably the only place where he can't get ridiculed for that name. Dang.

Setsuna 05-03-2013 11:20 AM

PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ Finally beat the Black Knight. I might farm that guy.