ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   women are crazy (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109722)

KC Jones 02-05-2005 08:49 PM

women are crazy

I think some of them have some lucid moments from time to time, but deep down they are all insane.

Don't mind me, I'm just trying to understand why my wife is so upset. Maybe I'm crazy to try. I just keep thinking that there's going to be this causal relationship between her mood and prior events.

:shrug:

KCWolfman 02-05-2005 08:52 PM

Dur.

The thing that puts me on edge more than anything else is the inability to simply answer "yes" or "no" on a single question. And that does not pertain to only to my wife, but about 95% of the women I meet.

I can ask a co-worker if certain files are complete so that I may begin reconciliation for month end and I get a 2 minute speil on how tough everything was to enter for the month - without ever hearing the finality of an answer to my question. I will have to repeat myself at least once to get a lucid answer.

Or ask my wife if she wants me to stop for dinner on the way home - instead I get a drawn out conversation on how much cat food went up this week.

Yes

No

It's not a difficult question to answer, ladies.

Donger 02-05-2005 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Jones
I think some of them have some lucid moments from time to time, but deep down they are all insane.

Don't mind me, I'm just trying to understand why my wife is so upset. Maybe I'm crazy to try. I just keep thinking that there's going to be this causal relationship between her mood and prior events.

:shrug:

Ha!

Fighting with my crazy b*tch wife right now, too.

As one of my favorite film characters once said, "Don't try to understand them Billy (his grandson, of his six aunts). That road leads to ruin!!"

4th and Long 02-05-2005 08:54 PM

Take charge of the situation and get to the root of the problem. That's something we men need to do more often. For example:

If Men Planned Weddings

There would be a "Rehearsal Dinner Kegger" until the cops showed up.

Bridesmaids would wear matching blue jean cutoffs and halter tops.

They would have NO tan lines and more skin showing than not.

Tuxes would have team logos on the back and the Nike shoes would have matching team colors.

June weddings would be scheduled around basketball play-offs.

Vows would mention cooking and sex specifically, but omit that "forsaking all others" part.

The couple would leave the ceremony in a souped up '73 Charger or some other Mopar with racing tires and flame designs on the side of the car.

Better yet, a Harley!

Idiots who tried to dance with the bride (unless they were really old) would get punched in the head.

Outdoor weddings would be held during sporting events at half-time or between innings.

Ceremonies would be short and honeymoons would be long.

Ceremonies and honeymoons would be inexpensive compared to the cost of the bachelor party.

Instead of a sit down dinner or a buffet, there would be a hog roast or buckets of chicken, pizza and plenty of barbecue.

No one would bother with that "Veil Routine" but they would insist that the garter be as high up on her leg as it could go.

:thumb:

KCWolfman 02-05-2005 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
Ha!

As one of my favorite film characters once said, "Don't try to understand them Billy (his grandson, of his six aunts). That road leads to ruin!!"

Women, Can't live with 'em, can't shoot 'em legally.

Donger 02-05-2005 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman
Dur.

The thing that puts me on edge more than anything else is the inability to simply answer "yes" or "no" on a single question. And that does not pertain to only to my wife, but about 95% of the women I meet.

I can ask a co-worker if certain files are complete so that I may begin reconciliation for month end and I get a 2 minute speil on how tough everything was to enter for the month - without ever hearing the finality of an answer to my question. I will have to repeat myself at least once to get a lucid answer.

Or ask my wife if she wants me to stop for dinner on the way home - instead I get a drawn out conversation on how much cat food went up this week.

Yes

No

It's not a difficult question to answer, ladies.

I get the feeling that you've been hitched longer than I, but I did learn that "Get to the fucking point woman!" leads to a cellular disconnect about 99.9% of the time this week.

KCWolfman 02-05-2005 08:57 PM

Quote:

I get the feeling that you've been hitched longer than I, but I did learn that "Get to the fucking point woman!" leads to a cellular disconnect about 99.9% of the time this week.

Yeah, and after 5 years, you can actually start to believe the signal was cut off accidently and when you get home act like nothing happened.

KCWolfman 02-05-2005 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
While I certainly agree that all women are insane... I've discovered there are varying levels of insanity.

In the future, I'm going to avoid dating women who have been diagnosed by a mental health professional as insane and as such have a bathroom full of crazy people pills they're supposed to be taking. ESPECIALLY if she informs me that she decided she didn't want to take her pills anymore so she just quit.

No matter how nice her tits are.

Liar

KC Jones 02-05-2005 08:58 PM

Quote:

Ha!

heh - I watched Shenandoah a few weeks ago and I there was a pretty good scene where the Dad is trying to prepare his future son in law for marriage. I can't remember it though and so far google hasn't brought me what I was looking for.

Donger 02-05-2005 08:59 PM

Quote:

Yeah, and after 5 years, you can actually start to believe the signal was cut off accidently and when you get home act like nothing happened.

He. I do that anyway. I've learned that only when truly pissed will my wife seriously go up against me.

Tonight's one of those nights, I guess.

Skip Towne 02-05-2005 08:59 PM

It's that shit swimming around in their blood. What else could make them act like that?

KCWolfman 02-05-2005 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
It's that shit swimming around in their blood. What else could make them act like that?

Never trust an animal that bleeds 4 days every month and lives.

Donger 02-05-2005 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Jones
heh - I watched Shenandoah a few weeks ago and I there was a pretty good scene where the Dad is trying to prepare his future son in law for marriage. I can't remember it though and so far google hasn't brought me what I was looking for.

Not even the right continent, nor era.

It's one obscure film...

Donger 02-05-2005 09:01 PM

Quote:

Never trust an animal that bleeds 4 days every month and lives.

Oh man. I'm pulling that out tonight if things get heavy...

Jenson71 02-05-2005 09:02 PM

Truffaut said that "Cinema is the art of the woman." Well, what's that mean? Cinema is the art of beauty? Maybe...the aspects of cinema are too complex to ever become an expert in. fo'sho