ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop I just went Ginsu on a Fly all Mr. Miyagi style. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=186961)

teedubya 07-08-2008 10:21 AM

I just went Ginsu on a Fly all Mr. Miyagi style.

This fly was all flying.

The wall was off yellow, with no wall hangings.

That mofo never had a chance.

First,

I smacked it with my left hand and made it bounce off wall, it came back at me... caught it with my right hand.... shook it vigorously, then threw it on the floor and stomped it little ass.

It didn't have a fighting chance.

http://www.mentalfloss.com/wp-conten.../05/miyagi.jpg

ChiTown 07-08-2008 10:23 AM

I see you are putting that KU diploma to work for you........

;)

teedubya 07-08-2008 10:24 AM

Im a ninja man. Don't hate. Besides, imagine what a ninja like me could do a Wildcat!?

blueballs 07-08-2008 10:27 AM

rinse hands with vinegar and water

Skip Towne 07-08-2008 10:32 AM

You a bad mofo

Gonzo 07-08-2008 10:41 AM

You have beginner luck.

Hog's Gone Fishin 07-08-2008 12:56 PM

You didn't hurt your vagina did you ?

Braincase 07-08-2008 01:09 PM

Can't vouch for your "wax on", but few would doubt your expertise in "whacks off".

kepp 07-08-2008 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 4834429)
I see you are putting that KU diploma to work for you........

;)

I believe that would be called going "While Owl" on the fly.

Fire Me Boy! 07-08-2008 01:17 PM

I've done something similar with my pee stream. TWICE!

FAX 07-08-2008 01:21 PM

Impressive.

I once smacked the crap out of a wasp with a 9 iron. That wasp doesn't come around here any more, I can tell you that.

Also (and I'm very, very proud of this), I once struck a squirrel right square on the forehead with a Fruit Wheat from a distance of about 16 yards.

FAX

seclark 07-08-2008 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 4834878)

Also (and I'm very, very proud of this), I once struck a squirrel right square on the forehead with a Fruit Wheat from a distance of about 16 yards.

FAX

the hell is a fruit wheat?
sec

FAX 07-08-2008 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 4834883)
the hell is a fruit wheat?
sec

They are a boxed cereal product, Mr. seclark. Little shredded wheat squares pumped full of fruit glom, like strawberry or blueberry. I haven't seen any peach ones.

I was having breakfast and, ever alert, noticed this squirrel eating all the seeds out of the bird feeder in the back yard. So, I grabbed a fruit wheat, sauntered John Wayne style out onto the back deck, and nailed that little bastard right between the eyes from a great distance. The beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX witnessed the event and was very impressed, I can tell you.

FAX

seclark 07-08-2008 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 4834893)
They are a boxed cereal product, Mr. seclark. Little shredded wheat squares pumped full of fruit glom, like strawberry or blueberry. I haven't seen any peach ones.

I was having breakfast and, ever alert, noticed this squirrel eating all the seeds out of the bird feeder in the back yard. So, I grabbed a fruit wheat, sauntered John Wayne style out onto the back deck, and nailed that little bastard right between the eyes from a great distance. The beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX witnessed the event and was very impressed, I can tell you.

FAX

i'm in awe of your cereal chucking abilities...was it still crunchy, or soggy from milk?
sec

Fire Me Boy! 07-08-2008 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 4834893)

FAX

Not as impressive as hitting one with your pee stream. And the little buggers I hit were NOT just sitting on the toilet. No, they were buzzing around inside the bowl.

:harumph:

Damn FAX... stealing my thunder.