ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   In what place would you most like to spend the night? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=127410)

Rain Man 10-24-2005 09:10 PM

In what place would you most like to spend the night?

You can spend the night anywhere in the world you want. You'll get dinner, a sleeping bag, and the chance to just stretch out and enjoy your surroundings. This can be in a building, e.g., the White House's Oval Office or the Great Pyramid, or outdoors, e.g., the Serengheti Plain or the South Pole, or a vehicle, such as the bridge of a nuclear carrier or Air Force One, or a home, such as Marilyn Manson's house or Bill Gates' place. If it's in an inhabited place, you'll have dinner with the property owner or inhabitant, but there will be nothing beyond basic socializing.

Where do you pick?

Rain Man 10-24-2005 09:17 PM

As for me, my top three choices would be:

1. The main burial chamber of the Great Pyramid. That would be royally creepy.

2. Some place where I would be the most remote human on the face of the earth. Some barren little rock where I would be dropped off and spend the night further away from any human being than anyone else in the world.

3. In the best suite of the best cruise ship, out in the middle of the open sea.

Mecca 10-24-2005 09:18 PM

Angelina Jolies bed, that is all.

Reaper16 10-24-2005 09:21 PM

Right now, I'd like some outdoor area, free of interference via human or animal. A warm night, under a full moon, with nothing but my mp3 player and albums like Agolloch's "The Mantle," and Opeth's "Still Life." Music and the stars, baby.

Frazod 10-24-2005 09:24 PM

The big rock right in the middle of Sylvan Lake in the Black Hills - my favorite spot on the planet. God, I need to get back there. It's been over four years now.

Saulbadguy 10-24-2005 09:24 PM

1. On the field of Arrowhead stadium

2. The Red Square

3. On top of the Sears tower, with some sort of protective barrier around it, so I wouldn't fall off.

Delano 10-24-2005 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
The big rock right in the middle of Sylvan Lake in the Black Hills - my favorite spot on the planet. God, I need to get back there. It's been over four years now.

Absolutely beautiful place. I really hope that the drought does not effect the gorgeous water features that the hills are blessed with. I think the creek in Spearfish canyon and Bridal Veil falls are my favorites out there.

As for me.. I think the place I'd most like to spend a night at is either the white house in the haunted bedrooms when the ghosts are active or I'd like to be a god for a night in some remote village with some backwards clan filled with only hot women. I know the rules stated that only platonic social conversation is allowed, but I'm a god to this clan so I can do what I want.

WilliamTheIrish 10-24-2005 10:18 PM

Bora Bora.

Laid out in one of those huts that is built over a lagoon on stilts.

Gotta go there one day.

carlos3652 10-24-2005 10:26 PM

Playboy Mansion Cave

DJJasonp 10-24-2005 10:46 PM

took the words out of my mouth....

OR.....Hefner's suite at the Palms in Vegas!

SoCalBronco 10-24-2005 10:53 PM

Nowhere near GoChiefs.

Hammock Parties 10-24-2005 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalBronco
Nowhere near GoChiefs.

Ho ho! You are a funny one!

GOCHIEFSGOCHIEFSGOCHIEFSGOCHIEFS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Pitt Gorilla 10-24-2005 10:56 PM

With Catherine Zeta Jones anywhere. Damn, she sexy.

Dunit35 10-24-2005 11:23 PM

In no particular order

1.Omaha Beach
2.Arrowhead
3.In that old theater in KC..cant remember what my dad said the name was, next to Arrowhead (It just looks cool as hell from the outside)
4.Ron Jeremys place
5.Eliza Dushka's house
6.Bastogne
7.Any other WWII place

Luzap 10-25-2005 12:31 AM

The International Space Station would undoubtably be my first choice.

If that doesn't exactly qualify as 'anyplace in the world', then I'd settle for the Lincoln bedroom at the White House.

Luz
this was easy...