ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Brady Quinn is worse. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264506)

Kaylore 10-01-2012 12:05 PM

Brady Quinn is worse.

I know you're all realling from getting spanked at home to Phyllis Rivers, the muppet of the AFC West. However I am going to resist rubbing it in and just let you all know that unless Stanzi fingured out how to play football in the last seven weeks, there probably isn't a QB on your roster who is better than Cassel.

Brady Quinn sucks.

No seriously, if you want a guy that makes an adorable game face and then dumps the ball off every play to the running back, he's your man. Trust me when I say, if you are wanting Brady Quinn to come in and give a spark, apart from grabbing his teammates crotches, there is little else he can do to motivate the team. Now his appologists will say:

"But he was awesome at Notre Dame!" Yeah. So was Claussen.

"But he played for the Browns and never got a fair shake." Aside from these two points contradicting each other, that he is a Browns QB alone is evidence of his suck. People act like the Browns make good players bad. They don't. They are a **** franchise and so anytime they draft anyone, it is extremely likely the person they drafted sucks. The Browns didn't make them suck, they just pick crappy players. They're like that girl that keeps dating broken men and then blames all men on why they are unhappy.

"But no QB can be as crappy as Cassel." This is a fair point, but you haven't seen Brady Quinn play more than a few games. He is awful. Utterly.

So be careful what you wish for.

The Franchise 10-01-2012 12:05 PM

Go **** yourself, troll.

mr. tegu 10-01-2012 12:07 PM

If Brady Quinn can throw it 15 yards with even a little bit of zip he is better than Cassel. Thread = FAIL.

RustShack 10-01-2012 12:08 PM

Quinn has at least shown flashes that Cassel hasn't. Quinn also had zero help on that shit hole of a team. Its also entirely possible he learned a few things sitting back and watching the game while being coached up still and taking some reps.

suds79 10-01-2012 12:08 PM

I don't care.

It's change for change sake.

If he's worse? Fine. Just makes it easier to get Geno. But lets find out.

wazu 10-01-2012 12:08 PM

Bring it. At least it would show that there is some accountability in this organization. If he's so horrible, then it's just more ammo for getting rid of Pioli.

Jive Ass 10-01-2012 12:08 PM

I think we all just want something different. Watching someone else screw up seems better than watching Cassel ruin games at this point. At least watching Palko was pretty hilarious.

The Franchise 10-01-2012 12:09 PM

Turn your rep on.

I want to be able to cock punch you for this pathetic excuse for a thread.

BigMeatballDave 10-01-2012 12:09 PM

I wish to take a shit on Pioli's head.

DJ's left nut 10-01-2012 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 8966866)
I don't care.

This.

If he's worse - don't give a !@#$.

At least maybe Alicia Sacramone will make an appearance at Arrowhead.

ChiTown 10-01-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 8966874)
This.

SOLD!

/thread over

BigMeatballDave 10-01-2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8966871)
Turn your rep on.

I want to be able to cock punch you for this pathetic excuse for a thread.

He can still receive the rep.

Old Dog 10-01-2012 12:11 PM

Bad troll

siberian khatru 10-01-2012 12:12 PM

It's not about Quinn being better.

It's about Cassel being held accountable.

mr. tegu 10-01-2012 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jive Ass (Post 8966869)
I think we all just want something different. Watching someone else screw up seems better than watching Cassel ruin games at this point. At least watching Palko was pretty hilarious.

Quinn would not screw up in the same way as Cassel. At least he will do it trying to throw it 30 yards downfield. Cassel is just an embarrasment all together with his play. I guarantee Quinn can hit wide open receivers downfield too. Cassel sure can't.

L.A. Chieffan 10-01-2012 12:12 PM

Agreed, if he was better he'd already be playing.

ChiTown 10-01-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 8966881)
It's not about Quinn being better.

It's about Cassel being held accountable.

Well said!

Jive Ass 10-01-2012 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan (Post 8966883)

Would he? I don't have much faith in Pioli divorcing Cassel...unless he says it outright and it's not some plausible insider funnel from Yahoo. Also, say what you want, but Crennel seems so shaken every time he has to defend Cassel.

Sofa King 10-01-2012 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 8966874)
This.

I'd hit it.

Deberg_1990 10-01-2012 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 8966849)
I know you're all realling from getting spanked at home to Phyllis Rivers, the muppet of the AFC West. However I am going to resist rubbing it in and just let you all know that unless Stanzi fingured out how to play football in the last seven weeks, there probably isn't a QB on your roster who is better than Cassel.

Brady Quinn sucks.

No seriously, if you want a guy that makes an adorable game face and then dumps the ball off every play to the running back, he's your man. Trust me when I say, if you are wanting Brady Quinn to come in and give a spark, apart from grabbing his teammates crotches, there is little else he can do to motivate the team. Now his appologists will say:

"But he played for the Browns and never got a fair shake." Aside from these two points contradicting each other, that he is a Browns QB alone is evidence of his suck. People act like the Browns make good players bad. They don't. They are a **** franchise and so anytime they draft anyone, it is extremely likely the person they drafted sucks. The Browns didn't make them suck, they just pick crappy players. They're like that girl that keeps dating broken men and then blames all men on why they are unhappy.

"But no QB can be as crappy as Cassel." This is a fair point, but you haven't seen Brady Quinn play more than a few games. He is awful. Utterly.

Pioli? Is that you? ^^^

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-01-2012 12:16 PM

Water is wet.

HemiEd 10-01-2012 12:18 PM

I don't hate Quinn yet, so it is an easy choice.

Molitoth 10-01-2012 12:20 PM

GTFO

Sofa King 10-01-2012 12:20 PM

http://cdn.faniq.com/images/blog/BradyQuinnYMCA.jpg

I don't know what this is all about.

qabbaan 10-01-2012 12:20 PM

Cassel has had four years to grow up and he has failed.

If there is even a 5% chance Quinn might work out, then we start him and roll the dice.

The team is going to be lost soon if they keep running that joke of a QB out there

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-01-2012 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qabbaan (Post 8966910)
Cassel has had four years to grow up and he has failed.

If there is even a 5% chance Quinn might work out, then we start him and roll the dice.

The team is going to be lost soon if they keep running that joke of a QB out there

Lost all the way to GENO!

NJChiefsFan 10-01-2012 12:22 PM

Who gives a **** if Quinn is worse. What world are people living in? This isn't about beating the freaking Ravens on Sunday.

Frazod 10-01-2012 12:22 PM

I see the Drane is backing up again.

DJ's left nut 10-01-2012 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 8966894)
Pioli? Is that you? ^^^

Nah.

If it was Pioli, he'd say that Quinn is also spectacular and that Cassel is just better - a championship caliber quarterback, in fact.

Then he'd say it's all Kent Babb's fault.

RealSNR 10-01-2012 12:23 PM

Realling (sic)? Who the hell here is realling (sic)?

We're getting Geno Smith. Bring on all the shitty QBs! Give them all a fair shake to go full fetal and throw picks to their heart's content! Let them feel like they're almost resurrecting their careers! Give them all one last surge of hope before they ride off into the sunset with millions of dollars!

In fact, if Brady Quinn is worse, then bring him in here NOW. Get him involved in the starting offense sooner rather than later, and maybe his shitty me-first attitude will rub off on the defense!

Brock 10-01-2012 12:24 PM

There is no way he or Clausen is any worse than Cassel. We already have the offense choked down to the point that any journeyman can run it, and Cassel can't.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-01-2012 12:24 PM

AFC West is SanDiego's to lose. Suck it Donktroll scum.

TEX 10-01-2012 12:26 PM

The QB situation in KC is all part of Piloi's plan.

DJ's left nut 10-01-2012 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8966926)

Did you watch the game Sunday?

The only reason the Chargers won is they were playing the Chiefs. The Bronco's would've crushed them.

Denver could sweep the division.

Chief Faithful 10-01-2012 12:28 PM

Quote:

That sure is a statement of faith.

Everyone knows what Cassel can and can't do the questions have been answered. Use the rest of the year to see what Brady can do. Then at the end of the year keep the best one for a backup and go get a QB with a real arm.

saphojunkie 10-01-2012 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8966854)
Go **** yourself, troll.

I think that, at this point, you can add a FAIL to the "McCluster is quicker than Jamaal" in your sig.

The Franchise 10-01-2012 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 8966943)
I think that, at this point, you can add a FAIL to the "McCluster is quicker than Jamaal" in your sig.

It's all FAIL.

ReynardMuldrake 10-01-2012 12:31 PM

At this point, I would rather field 10 players than send Cassel out as quarterback.

Iowanian 10-01-2012 12:33 PM

I wondered where the donk trolls were when Peyton MannINT was throwing 4 picks a week ago.

I'm going with the assumption that Stanzi is never going to be an option and that Quinn will suck. I'm OK with that for 2 reasons.
1. If Quinn goes in, it means the team confesses their sins and admits that Cassel is not an NFL quarterback
2. If Quinn sucks too, they'll be forced to address that situation to bring back this fan base.

qabbaan 10-01-2012 12:33 PM

The Maytag repairman Todd Collins could come in here and QB the team more competently.

Anybody got his number?

HemiEd 10-01-2012 12:39 PM

Ok, lets make it simpler for you Bronco fans.

Watching NFL football=entertainment

Watching Matt Cassel impersonate an NFL QB =4 years of punishment, hard time.

Criminals convicted of serious crimes often get less than 4 years after parole.

I am ready to be paroled.

Dave Lane 10-01-2012 12:39 PM

Easy answer. Start Stanzi. Either way good or bad it's a win.

Kaylore 10-01-2012 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8966926)

One game lead and it's over at the beginning of October? Alright then.

And please, DO start Brady Quinn. Nothing would give me more joy than watching Von and Elvis cornhole that prissy nerd over and over again...

Bwana 10-01-2012 12:42 PM

Anyone is better than old numbnuts. There is no way Quinn could be worse, NO WAY.

BossChief 10-01-2012 12:43 PM

It's a win-win.

L.A. Chieffan 10-01-2012 12:45 PM

If hes better then why is he sitting on the bench?

Spare me the Pioli's golden boy crap.

NJChiefsFan 10-01-2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 8966984)
One game lead and it's over at the beginning of October? Alright then.

And please, DO start Brady Quinn. Nothing would give me more joy than watching Von and Elvis cornhole that prissy nerd over and over again...

Yeah, that's fine. Nobody hear is hoping Quinn is the solution. That's not why we want him. It's a very simple concept. Kind of like the concept that nobody in this division is going anywhere this year in the playoffs.

King_Chief_Fan 10-01-2012 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 8966849)

Brady Quinn sucks.

first time I agreed with this donk fan...that doesn't make me stupid, it makes him smart....Quinn is not the answer

Brock 10-01-2012 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 8967003)
first time I agreed with this donk fan...that doesn't make me stupid, it makes him smart....Quinn is not the answer

So there is no chance Quinn is more capable than Cassel? Really?

Bwana 10-01-2012 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan (Post 8966993)

* Tries to figure out new name for you* :hmmm:

King_Chief_Fan 10-01-2012 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8967010)
So there is no chance Quinn is more capable than Cassel? Really?

really.. I know we all subscribe to the Cassel / Pioli connection...but I think for the love of football and all things important in winning, if Quinn was any good at all, he would be in the game.

Obviously Stanzi isn't the answer, he doesnt even suit up for games.

Quinn is in his rightful spot....somewhere between Cassel and Stanzi.

loochy 10-01-2012 12:55 PM

Braydee Kwinn r teh bettr kortrebak then Mark Castle r.

acesn8s 10-01-2012 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 8966865)
Quinn has at least shown flashes that Cassel hasn't. Quinn also had zero help on that shit hole of a team. Its also entirely possible he learned a few things sitting back and watching the game while being coached up still and taking some reps.

When? He hasn't played a game in three years.

Bwana 10-01-2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acesn8s (Post 8967037)
When? He hasn't played a game in three years.

Neither has Cassel.

Brock 10-01-2012 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 8967026)
really.. I know we all subscribe to the Cassel / Pioli connection...but I think for the love of football and all things important in winning, if Quinn was any good at all, he would be in the game.

Pioli isn't going to admit he made a mistake. That should be crystal clear at this point. Quinn isn't any worse than Cassel.

TEX 10-01-2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan (Post 8966993)

It's really not crap...

King_Chief_Fan 10-01-2012 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8967053)
Pioli isn't going to admit he made a mistake. That should be crystal clear at this point. Quinn isn't any worse than Cassel.

and he isn't any better

Molitoth 10-01-2012 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 8967021)

TROLL KING

A Salt Weapon 10-01-2012 01:14 PM

Let's just say Quinn sucks, okay if he can throw the ball 60y every once in a while it will open our run game up. If every once in a while he hits an open WR that's one more touchdown than casshole gets. Even if he throws picks atleast it's downfield picks compared to behind the line of scrimmage picks for TDs.

casshole throws INTs for touchdowns, so does Russell Wilson but atleast his win games for HIS team.
Posted via Mobile Device

Tribal Warfare 10-01-2012 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 8967021)

Cassel 3:16

R8RFAN 10-01-2012 01:16 PM

Quote:

Ok, then who was better, Orton or Cassel?

L.A. Chieffan 10-01-2012 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon (Post 8967101)
Let's just say Quinn sucks, okay if he can throw the ball 60y every once in a while it will open our run game up. If every once in a while he hits an open WR that's one more touchdown than casshole gets. Even if he throws picks atleast it's downfield picks compared to behind the line of scrimmage picks for TDs.

casshole throws INTs for touchdowns, so does Russell Wilson but atleast his win games for HIS team.
Posted via Mobile Device

Cassell had 2 TDs and more yards than Rivers yesterday. 2 of the INTS were very catchable balls that bounced into a defender. Without those, Cassells line couldve been 400 yards and 4TDs easy.

Its a team sport.

ShowtimeSBMVP 10-01-2012 01:18 PM

Evan Silva ‏@evansilva

RT @RJH1981 There's always Brady Quinn. He couldn't be much worse than Cassel, could he? ... Yes.

acesn8s 10-01-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8967109)

I would take Orton.

L.A. Chieffan 10-01-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8967109)

Orton chose to be a backup in D. Honestly Id rather have Cassell than Romo

R8RFAN 10-01-2012 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan (Post 8967115)
Orton chose to be a backup in D. Honestly Id rather have Cassell than Romo

Romo is a pretty good QB, No way Cassel is as good

L.A. Chieffan 10-01-2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8967119)
Romo is a pretty good QB, No way Cassel is as good

1 and 3 in the postseason. He sucks.

BossChief 10-01-2012 01:23 PM

LA has been dancing so long, I think he might be starting to believe half the shit he posts nowadays.

Brock 10-01-2012 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 8967080)
and he isn't any better

That's unknown at this point. Cassel has the look of a guy who's lost whatever confidence he once had, and he never has had much talent. It's time to move on.

BossChief 10-01-2012 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan (Post 8967125)

70 yards and 3 picks

R8RFAN 10-01-2012 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan (Post 8967125)

\
You can't troll me son, give it up :D

A Salt Weapon 10-01-2012 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan (Post 8967111)
Cassell had 2 TDs and more yards than Rivers yesterday. 2 of the INTS were very catchable balls that bounced into a defender. Without those, Cassells line could've been 400 yards and 4TDs easy.
Its a team sport.

True, however if those receivers haven't been getting killed by inaccurate throws or so used to balls being thrown like shit they just might catch them.

Aww **** it, sure let's keep casshole, whatever. He's a great qb, not sure what I was thinking earlier. You're right.
Posted via Mobile Device

L.A. Chieffan 10-01-2012 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon (Post 8967186)
True, however if those receivers haven't been getting killed by inaccurate throws or so used to balls being thrown like shit they just might catch them.

Aww **** it, sure let's keep casshole, whatever. He's a great qb, not sure what I was thinking earlier. You're right.
Posted via Mobile Device

one more convert

JohnnyHammersticks 10-01-2012 01:41 PM

I live in the Denver area and remember how bad Quinn is. I remember the Donks trying desperately to hand him the backup job in the last preseason game last year and how badly he shit on himself. Elway hated the thought of having Tebow as his backup QB, but after Quinn completely pissed away that opportunity he was forced to. Quinn not only looked like he'd never played football that day, he looked like he'd never even seen a football.

The question is, how in the hell does a GM of a professional football team go into a season with 3 guys who--if you combined the potential of all 3 into 1 guy--still wouldn't be talented enough to start at most D-3 schools? But hey, at least there are no gum wrappers under stairwells, so we got that going for us....

Steron 10-01-2012 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 8966866)
I don't care.

This

pimpchief 10-01-2012 01:54 PM

If we can get a good crowd chant going for brady quinn, plus the banner saying bench cassel, Quinn will love kc forever after watching the same thing happen for Jesus in Denver.

SPATCH 10-01-2012 01:58 PM

Came here to tell OP to **** himself.

Shox 10-01-2012 02:03 PM

I do not see any possible reason Pioli & Romeo would stick with Cassel.

Both of them have to clearly know their jobs are in great jeapardy. Sticking with Cassel is only going to guarantee their jobs are lost.

Why wouldn't you give Quinn a try? I realize he is probably more of the same, but at least you are demonstrating you are trying.

pimpchief 10-01-2012 02:07 PM

Quinn is beast waiting to be unleashed.

J Diddy 10-01-2012 02:09 PM

I say they go with Stanzi.