ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   I am Calling OUT BigRedChief and dude w/ Dancing Chicks (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=127054)

ferrarispider95 10-20-2005 11:09 PM

I am Calling OUT BigRedChief and dude w/ Dancing Chicks

DUDE,
I maybe a newbie, but I am fucking sick of your signature. Yea it is cool the first few times, but your everytime you post, you slow down the thread. I am on broadband connection, and everytime the page won't scroll down or starts to pause I know you have posted.

How about you show a picture and have a link to the video.

ALSO THE DUDE WITH THE 4 DANCING CHICKS, Also cool, but sh*t, same issue.

Sincerely
ferrarispider95

Darkwolfe 10-20-2005 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferrarispider95
DUDE,
I maybe a newbie, but I am fucking sick of your signature. Yea it is cool the first few times, but your everytime you post, you slow down the thread. I am on broadband connection, and everytime the page won't scroll down or starts to pause I know you have posted.

Sincerely
ferrarispider95

Not a good way to introduce yourself dude.

KChiefsQT 10-20-2005 11:22 PM

Quote:

DUDE,

Sincerely
ferrarispider95

How bout you open your wallet and buy high-speed then I wouldn't have to hear you bitch! Just for you whining... I think I may change my sig ... just for you :)

Dunit35 10-20-2005 11:23 PM

Quote:

DUDE,

Sincerely
ferrarispider95

Uh Oh. I kinda like looking at Eliza myself. Love seeing the sig because she is defianetly gorgeous. Loved watching her in The New Guy, Bring it on, and Wrong Turn. Oh yeah and whatever Tv show she had too. :thumb:

Bwana 10-20-2005 11:26 PM

Rump Ranger??

Demonpenz 10-20-2005 11:33 PM

you need to regroup and get a new user name dude. That name is done from now on. A girl shaking her ass never gets old

Dr. Chief 10-20-2005 11:40 PM

It does slow my high speed down a bit, but being an ass-hat about it isn't going to change things.

tk13 10-20-2005 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz
you need to regroup and get a new user name dude. That name is done from now on. A girl shaking her ass never gets old

Cue the "Bea Arthur shakes her ass" gif.

elvomito 10-20-2005 11:43 PM

its your computers not the connection

keg in kc 10-20-2005 11:45 PM

I haven't seen anybody's signature in almost 3 years.

Options are a beautiful thing.

onescrewleftuntwisted 10-20-2005 11:45 PM

wow, what a fugging tard, i am on dial-up and i will never say that i am sick of seeing half naked girls danceing on my computer

Demonpenz 10-20-2005 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13
Cue the "Bea Arthur shakes her ass" gif.

thanks for the mental image

Abba-Dabba 10-21-2005 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kchiefsqt
How bout you open your wallet and buy high-speed then I wouldn't have to hear you bitch! Just for you whining... I think I may change my sig ... just for you :)

NO! Don't do that!

Whoever that chick is, she has a wonderous mouth.

I may even try to have a lucid dream with that mouth.

WilliamTheIrish 10-21-2005 12:02 AM

Hmm..

I'm going to have to turn on the sigs so I can see what I'm missing.

KChiefsQT 10-21-2005 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saggysack
NO! Don't do that!

I may even try to have a lucid dream with that mouth.

ewwww.

Abba-Dabba 10-21-2005 12:07 AM

Quote:

ewwww.

I'll tell you how it pans out.

greg63 10-21-2005 12:13 AM

Be careful what you wish for.

Hammock Parties 10-21-2005 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
What a weak calling out thread. Only one f-bomb... didn't even call someone a douchebag. Don't let this newb bullshit hold ya back. Put these fuckers in their place, damnit. Let 'em know it's your board and you don't have to put up with their particular brand of horseshit.

Step it up, fucker. Next time I see this thread it better have well-earned a trip to the Romper Room.

This post in combination with your avatar is hilarious.

greg63 10-21-2005 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs
This post in combination with your avatar is hilarious.

Yea, I love it!

Rausch 10-21-2005 12:44 AM

Quote:

How bout you open your wallet and buy high-speed then I wouldn't have to hear you bitch!

If that's all it took my girlfriend would have a ****ing T1 connection...

luv 10-21-2005 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
What a weak calling out thread. Only one f-bomb... didn't even call someone a douchebag. Don't let this newb bullshit hold ya back. Put these fuckers in their place, damnit. Let 'em know it's your board and you don't have to put up with their particular brand of horseshit.

Step it up, fucker. Next time I see this thread it better have well-earned a trip to the Romper Room.

STFD, and STFU!

(See? Like that.)

Hammock Parties 10-21-2005 12:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)

tk13 10-21-2005 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saggysack

Yeah, too bad it gets her in trouble every time she opens it.

kregger 10-21-2005 12:58 AM

THat is freakin' scary, I know it's close to Halloween and all but Jeez, I just got in from drinking...

Rausch 10-21-2005 12:59 AM

Quote:

It was worth every penny...

KChiefsQT 10-21-2005 01:00 AM

Quote:

Hahahaha.... you would know now wouldn't you???? :p

onescrewleftuntwisted 10-21-2005 01:01 AM

Quote:

you still in a bad mood?

damn i thought we cheered you up earlier :p ROFL

luv 10-21-2005 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs

ROFL

Too cute!

tk13 10-21-2005 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onescrewleftuntwisted
you still in a bad mood?

Don't make me send ENDelt's baby of death after you...

Rausch 10-21-2005 01:10 AM

Quote:

Holy $#it, he reproduced?...

KChiefsQT 10-21-2005 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onescrewleftuntwisted
you still in a bad mood?

he's in a neverending bad mood.

Miles 10-21-2005 01:18 AM

Firefox and Adblock are your friends, insted of being a bit of a douche and calling people out. Also that option to turn off sigs.

onescrewleftuntwisted 10-21-2005 01:25 AM

Quote:

i love it ROFL ROFL ROFL

Straight, No Chaser 10-21-2005 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miles
Firefox and Adblock are your friends, instead of being a bit of a douche and calling people out. Also that option to turn off sigs.

Good Advice but I tend to agree with his comment --not the way he made it. Those sigs are not only obnoxiously large but look stupid (maybe that's the point?). I mean seeing Kermit in a perpetual dip and dunk with a stuffed rabbit is enough to send someone into a seizure.

--->

Abba-Dabba 10-21-2005 03:28 AM

Quote:

Now wait just a ****ing minute here! Don't call me trouble.

BigRedChief 10-21-2005 05:23 AM

Quote:

DUDE,

Sincerely
ferrarispider95

You know how to turn off rep but not sigs? Considering all the rep I have recieved for my sig and you are only the 2nd person to whine I thnk I'll just ignore you besides you are done here. Go change your username now and save yourself some trouble.

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. Don't you know that you are pathetic? You worthless bag of filth. As we say in KC, I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you. You are a bloody nardless newbie twit protohominid chromosomally aberrant caricature of a coprophagic cloacal parasitic pond scum and I wish you would go away.

You're a putrescence mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating fool, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

If you aren't an idiot, you made a world-class effort at simulating one. Try to edit your writing of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meatslapper.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-reeruned, puerile, clueless, and generally Not Good.

Dr. Chief 10-21-2005 05:28 AM

I am guessing you feel better now?

BigRedChief 10-21-2005 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Chief
I am guessing you feel better now?

credit goes to coltinsider. I just copied and pasted. Remember I'm not funny. If I'm funny I've ripped someone off.:)

Braincase 10-21-2005 05:56 AM

Right now ferrarispyder95 looks like the shell-shocked loser in "Patton", with a baby in the lead role. Hilarious mental image...

Wile_E_Coyote 10-21-2005 06:14 AM

being a douche only gets you in one time spider, at least I would hope to think so
ewwww

cadmonkey 10-21-2005 06:16 AM

This just pissed me of. I may just put all my dancing ladies back into my sig.

StcChief 10-21-2005 06:24 AM

How about you change your profile to 'work' and the avi's and sig pics dont show up. STFU Newbie.

Eleazar 10-21-2005 06:34 AM

Turn sigs off dude.

Inspector 10-21-2005 06:36 AM

ferrarispider95,

So, have you learned your lesson? Here's a suggestion to add to the rest and it's common sense.

1) Leave

2) Try again with a different user name, maybe wait a week or two.

3) Learn how some of the features work and utilize them so you wont see sig's and avatars. I haven't seen any in a looong time (posting from work)

4) Buy BigRedChief a 6 pack of his favorite brew. He deserves it because of the comments you made and as a reward for his most outstanding, even though ripped-off post.

5) When you do return under a different user name, never be an ass here again and give BigRedChief a lot of rep.

BTW, rep to BigRedChief. One of the best comeback posts I've ever seen!

Kclee 10-21-2005 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief
credit goes to coltinsider.

Yeah, but he ripped it off from George Carlin.

BigRedChief 10-21-2005 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kclee
Yeah, but he ripped it off from George Carlin.

You sure it wasn't Andy Rooney or Ted Nugent?

jspchief 10-21-2005 07:42 AM

The only thing that's wrong with Ferrari's post is that he's a noob.

Everything else is true. Some of these animated sigs can really drag when your comp's resources are already stretched.

And Laz's sig is uber annoying, and several people have already posted as much. There's nothing wrong with dancing chicks, but the three together is like someone wearing striped pants, polka dot shirt, and plaid coat. It gives a fucking headache.

Not much can be done, because the rules allow that stuff (except Laz's sig is beyond size restrictions). But I think the noob is right on with his complaint.

BigRedChief 10-21-2005 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief
The only thing that's wrong with Ferrari's post is that he's a noob.

Everything else is true. Some of these animated sigs can really drag when your comp's resources are already stretched.

And Laz's sig is uber annoying, and several people have already posted as much. There's nothing wrong with dancing chicks, but the three together is like someone wearing striped pants, polka dot shirt, and plaid coat. It gives a fucking headache.

Not much can be done, because the rules allow that stuff (except Laz's sig is beyond size restrictions). But I think the noob is right on with his complaint.

Now my feelings are hurt. :(

jspchief 10-21-2005 07:53 AM

Quote:

Now my feelings are hurt. :(

It is what it is. Until there are different guidelines, you're in the right and I have to turn off sigs if I don't like it.

Most the time it's not a problem, but when I have my rig doing a lot of other things in the background, it makes CP a bitch to navigate.

There are a lot of cool animated sigs and avys. But after seeing them for a few days, they lose their luster if they drag down performance. Just my 2 cents.

BigRedChief 10-21-2005 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief
It is what it is. Until there are different guidelines, you're in the right and I have to turn off sigs if I don't like it.

Most the time it's not a problem, but when I have my rig doing a lot of other things in the background, it makes CP a bitch to navigate.

There are a lot of cool animated sigs and avys. But after seeing them for a few days, they lose their luster if they drag down performance. Just my 2 cents.

Just kidding about the hurt feelings. I never drag so I didn't know it was an issue for broadband users. I posted a poll to see how the Planet feels about it.

Saulbadguy 10-21-2005 10:51 AM

Laz = "LOOK AT ME...I'M HETERO! I SWEAR!!! LOOK AT THESE GIFS!"

Mr. Laz 10-21-2005 10:58 AM

i think i'm gonna have to look into adding more gifs to my signature.

i wonder how many i can add and stay within the size limits? :hmmm:

Calcountry 10-21-2005 11:16 AM

Quote:

DUDE,

Sincerely
ferrarispider95

Dude, a lot of us football loving guys come here to ESCAPE from bitching like this.

FloridaMan88 10-21-2005 11:26 AM

Quote:

DUDE,

Sincerely
ferrarispider95

Duuuuuuuuuuude, I happen to like the dancing hotties sigs. They enhance the whole CP experience, and if I wasn't a technology-moron I'd suggest having hot dancing chicks signatures a requirement.

Mr. Laz 10-21-2005 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan88
Duuuuuuuuuuude, I happen to like the dancing hotties sigs. They enhance the whole CP experience, and if I wasn't a technology-moron I'd suggest having hot dancing chicks signatures a requirement.

i'll be glad to explain the process to you ... even loan you a few gifs.

:fire:

ferrarispider95 10-21-2005 12:27 PM

Maybe when I get old and get any puss (i have seen the member picture threads), than I can resort to dancing chicks and beavis and butthead to curb my amusement. But for now I would rather read about the Chiefs kicking some dolphin ass. This is the ONLY forum I have been too, that does not have limits on Signatures. You have a dimensional size limit, but not a file size limit. BUt, shit I am going to load fucking STAR TREK the movie in my sig and see how you like, shit better not do that or gochiefs and few of you other assclowns might like it.

By the way. Running athlon 2400, 512 ddr ram, I AM ON A BROADBAND CONNECTION, which does mean high speed internet, dipsh*t

And at ENdelts request, screw all you fucking douchebags that dont agree with me. The rest of you are cool.

Alright Endelt, how did I do?

BigRedChief 10-21-2005 12:31 PM

Quote:

Maybe when I get old and get any puss (i have seen the member picture threads), than I can resort to dancing chicks and beavis and butthead to curb my amusement.

BUt, shit I am going to load fucking STAR TREK the movie in my sig and see how you like, shit better not do that or gochiefs and few of you other assclowns might like it.

By the way. Running athlon 2400, 512 ddr ram, I AM ON A BROADBAND CONNECTION, which does mean high speed internet, dipsh*t

And at ENdelts request, screw all you fucking douchebags that dont agree with me. The rest of you are cool. Alright Endelt, how did I do?

I see you are all about winning friends and influencing members.

Just who are the other assclowns besides GoChiefs? Go ahead name names. Don't be shy.

luv 10-21-2005 12:32 PM

Quote:

Maybe when I get old and get any puss (i have seen the member picture threads), than I can resort to dancing chicks and beavis and butthead to curb my amusement. But for now I would rather read about the Chiefs kicking some dolphin ass. This is the ONLY forum I have been too, that does not have limits on Signatures. You have a dimensional size limit, but not a file size limit. BUt, shit I am going to load fucking STAR TREK the movie in my sig and see how you like, shit better not do that or gochiefs and few of you other assclowns might like it.

And at ENdelts request, screw all you fucking douchebags that dont agree with me. The rest of you are cool.

Alright Endelt, how did I do?

So, you're not actually calling anyone out. You're just bitching about the signatures? Leave the bitching to up to us females. :p

ferrarispider95 10-21-2005 12:34 PM

Just anyone that disagrees with this thread, naw anyways was told to BRING THE SMACK, so I BROUGHT IT, I think.

Anyways CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG

luv 10-21-2005 12:36 PM

Quote:

Just anyone that disagrees with this thread, naw anyways was told to BRING THE SMACK, so I BROUGHT IT, I think.

You're the one "calling people out". Those aren't exactly "get along" words. I'm all for peace though.

ferrarispider95 10-21-2005 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv2rite
So, you're not actually calling anyone out. You're just bitching about the signatures? Leave the bitching to up to us females. :p

No I was calling out BIGREDCHIEF and the DUDE with the Dancing chicks in his sig

Mr. Laz 10-21-2005 12:38 PM

Quote:

Just who are the other assclowns besides GoChiefs? Go ahead name names. Don't be shy.

there's a better than average chance he IS gochiefs

or jspchief, saul.

luv 10-21-2005 12:38 PM

Quote:

No I was calling out BIGREDCHIEF and the DUDE with the Dancing chicks in his sig

I may be wrong, yet again, but, when I think of calling people out, it is so that you can fight them.

Inspector 10-21-2005 12:38 PM

Quote:

Did you read the responses?

There are ways around seeing those dancing girls that you are so scared of.

ferrarispider95 10-21-2005 12:39 PM

Why cant I get some pos rep around here, come on I come in, introduce myself, mingle with the mainstays, offer a few suggestions, and get no love.

ferrarispider95 10-21-2005 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector
Did you read the responses?

There are ways around seeing those dancing girls that you are so scared of.

Yea I know, but that would take some work on my part, and I dont mind see the sigs, just not the ones that are like 7.42 gbs

luv 10-21-2005 12:41 PM

Quote:

Why cant I get some pos rep around here, come on I come in, introduce myself, mingle with the mainstays, offer a few suggestions, and get no love.

How old are you? Isn't there an age limit around here? Go get your love from "yo mama".

PS Don't mind me.

Mile High Mania 10-21-2005 12:42 PM

Quote:

Your initial post wasn't smack... it was more of you playing the pseudo-internet badass and complaining. If that was smack, then you need a lot of work.

luv 10-21-2005 12:42 PM

Quote:

Yea I know, but that would take some work on my part, and I dont mind see the sigs, just not the ones that are like 7.42 gbs

Scared of chicks AND work?

BigRedChief 10-21-2005 12:44 PM

Quote:

Now I'm starting to think you are an alias.............or maybe http://www.forumspile.com/Impress-Kirk.jpg

ferrarispider95 10-21-2005 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania
Your initial post wasn't smack... it was more of you playing the pseudo-internet badass and complaining. If that was smack, then you need a lot of work.

Down the line a bit was my attempt at smack

pink 10-21-2005 12:52 PM

Quote:

definitely a noob to befriend ENDelt.

ferrarispider95 10-21-2005 12:55 PM

BIGREDCHIEF

I will give you credit, your sig is nice, I am not sure if you made that or what. Just a little bandwidthy for my taste, but I was really unaware that you could turn off sigs.

ANyways looking to meet you guys at the next CHiefs game, hoping there is not a gang beating on me

BigRedChief 10-21-2005 12:55 PM

Quote:

Well since I have over 20000 in rep I will give you some. I have lots to spare. You can safely assume I've done something right or at least not called individuals out publically. About the only other worse thing you could do socially here is to bitch publically about neg rep.

For the record........the limit on sigs is 200 x 650...........mine is 300 x 225

BigRedChief 10-21-2005 12:57 PM

Quote:

BIGREDCHIEF

I will give you credit, your sig is nice, I am not sure if you made that or what.

ANyways looking to meet you guys at the next CHiefs game, hoping there is not a gang beating one me

NYChiefsfan made it. He's the king of the beer looter dude photoshopping.

No gang beating. We will just tell everyone you are Iowanian and someone will punch you in the nose.

sedated 10-21-2005 12:59 PM

I stare at those dancing ladies for hours.

Work would be so boring without them, although I would go to the bathroom a lot less.

Mr. Laz 10-21-2005 01:04 PM

Quote:

For the record........the limit on sigs is 200 x 650...........mine is 300 x 225

i had a mod sneak in a edit/delete part of mine because it was too tall.

i guess the total area doesn't matter ... it can't be too tall or too wide and any particular point.

of course that rule is only enforced when/if you irritate a mod apparently.

BigRedChief 10-21-2005 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz
i had a mod sneak in a edit/delete part of mine because it was too tall.

i guess the total area doesn't matter ... it can't be too tall or too wide and any particular point.

of course that rule is only enforced when/if you irritate a mod apparently.

Well if thats true I should remove mine. I thought 300 x 225 would fit within the parameters of the rules. :hmmm:

How about a public ruling by a mod? Say the word that it violates the policy and its gone

Mr. Laz 10-21-2005 01:19 PM

Quote:

Well if thats true I should remove mine. I thought 300 x 225 would fit within the parameters of the rules. :hmmm:

How about a public ruling by a mod? Say the word that it violates the policy and its gone

try this

http://s59.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...Z02J60BD1TTWG9

BigRedChief 10-21-2005 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz

Still too large