ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Archives (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   I Can't BELIEVE This (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=4295)

Chief Roundup 10-10-2000 05:17 PM

This is proof of my theory that people from Kansas City are the biggest dorks on the face of the planet! Not only do you mid-westerners live in a crappy flood plain, but you root, and as it appears, obsess over the most historically pathetic team in the NFL. All you losers must debate on wether to spend your time on this site or the Star Trek message board. Have any of you even been laid lately? Hell no, you are surely too busy bailing water out of you back yard and tieing the trailer to the biggest tree so it dosen't float away. In you spare time you claim to be the 'loudest fans in the NFL.' Well, OF COURSE you are. The only other thing you could cheer for was if Deep Space Nine was put into syndication. Please - for the sake of your own sanity - get a life you losers. Then find a real footbal team to support.

milkman 10-10-2000 05:21 PM

You are from dallas and you want to talk about loser??? yes you have had alot of good years but not now!!!!!! and if you dont like the chiefs and this board then GET LOSTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS 3-2!!!! going into a BYE.

KCWolfman 10-10-2000 05:23 PM

Don't worry. He'll be relieved of his troll condition pretty soon now... I smell an IP Address Block coming ...

elvislivesinkc 10-10-2000 05:25 PM

Why don't you take your bundle of sticks Dallas a$$ over the Star BB - you will be quickly purged from this board.

milkman 10-10-2000 05:27 PM

BYE-BYE LOSER!!!!!!!!!

------------------
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS 3-2!!!! RAIDERS THE NEXT VICTIM!!!!

Chief Roundup 10-10-2000 05:30 PM

You guys are going to kick me off for posting an OPINION???

Guess I shouldn't say Tony G. has stone hands

or

KC's RBBC will never get then a divisional title.

Quarterback 10-10-2000 05:31 PM

TG has stone hands like Gannon has a DEEP ball...

JOhn 10-10-2000 05:36 PM

He'll not be banned for lame smack. As far as I know, there's no rule against it. Continue keeping it clean, refrain from spamming, CS and you're fine here. Try coming up with some legitimate football related smack sometime. Something about the Chiefs or Raiders would be appropo at this point in the season....

milkman 10-10-2000 05:37 PM

KPHOBIA is a softy, ha ha ha ha. and were are you ranked in the planet picks?????

------------------
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS 3-2!!!! RAIDERS THE NEXT VICTIM!!!!

elvislivesinkc 10-10-2000 06:00 PM

Gee, Phil, I guess you're in a charitable mood today. One of the reasons I post over here instead of the Star board is that idiots like this a few and far between. But if falls within your definition of "smack-lite," I'll respond to this moron line by line.

This is proof of my theory that people from Kansas City are the biggest dorks on the face of the planet! HOW IS THIS PROOF? DID THE COWS TELL YOU THAT? Not only do you mid-westerners live in a crappy flood plain, but you root, and as it appears, obsess over the most historically pathetic team in the NFL. AT LEAST WE HAVE RAIN IN MISSOURI. AND MISSOURI ISN'T A 110+ DEGREE HELLHOLE OVERRAN WITH ILLEGAL ALIENS. All you losers must debate on wether to spend your time on this site or the Star Trek message board. YOU SEEM TO KNOW A LOT ABOUT STAR TREK. PERHAPS THIS IS YOU, HMM?? Have any of you even been laid lately? ON DEMAND, PAL, BY A REAL WOMAN, NOT THE RUBBER ONE YOU USE. Hell no, you are surely too busy bailing water out of you back yard and tieing the trailer to the biggest tree so it dosen't float away. NEVER LIVED IN A TRAILER. THAT'S A TEXAS THING. In you spare time you claim to be the 'loudest fans in the NFL.' WE ARE. Well, OF COURSE you are. YOU BET. The only other thing you could cheer for was if Deep Space Nine was put into syndication. THERE YOU GO WITH STAR TREK AGAIN - GET OVER IT, WILL YOU? Please - for the sake of your own sanity - get a life you losers. LOSER = COWBOYS FAN Then find a real footbal team to support. WE'VE GOT ONE.

Yosef_Malkovitch 10-10-2000 06:02 PM

CS:

Since your vocabulary and educational skills seem a bit limited, I will try to make this real simple for you.

Your very poor attempt to stereotype everyone fails from your ASSumption that all Chiefs fans live in or around Missouri.

Next you assume that since all you can afford is a trailer you keep on wheels to avoid the Repo Man, that we, the more intelligent fans of one of the MOST PROUD franchises in the NFL can't afford better than you.

Third your rather pitiful attempt at scholastic achievement here reeks of grammatical errors and and misspelling that belies your Jethro Bodine-like education.

Please come back when the smack you throw passes the elementary education level and you can appear to debate like a man.

mmaddog

------------------
Knock, Knock..Who's there? Dewey..Dewey Who?
Dewey Remember These...Yes We Do...

JOhn 10-10-2000 06:14 PM

frazod & cash,

Sorry I'm not living up to you guys' expectations. It's not like this guy is a spam-troll. I think we can take one simple topic in which he kept it clean. Now we can laugh at him & smack him back. If I deleted it, I'd get pushback for that as well. I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't....

What does my planet picks have to do with the price in of tea in China?

elvislivesinkc 10-10-2000 06:18 PM

That's okay, Phil, we forgive you. Besides, I think he crawled away on his own. I must have hit too close to home with the "rubber woman" remark. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Duck Dog 10-10-2000 06:40 PM

What's wrong with the Star Trek BB?...

Luz
http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Mosbonian 10-10-2000 07:05 PM

Hmmmm? It looks like it dried up like an old pile of Texas Horse $hit and blew away...........Kind of like the Plowboys winning record? http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif