ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Whitlock goes on Fox Sports Radio and champions the cause (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264899)

Dayze 10-09-2012 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 8996252)
Way to go, Jason!

BTW, every time I hear Pat O'Brien's voice, I can't help but think of "You are so ****ing hot ... I want to lick your p***y."

wut?

siberian khatru 10-09-2012 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 8996284)
wut?

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/227154

Dayze 10-09-2012 03:13 PM

I'll need to check that out at home lol. There are so many scenarios in my head of why/how/when O'Brien would use that.

lcarus 10-09-2012 03:18 PM

This was all a conspiracy. The phone call man. THE PHONE CALL!

:tinfoil:

acasas4 10-09-2012 03:22 PM

:bravo:

SPATCH 10-09-2012 04:07 PM

****ing goosebumps

oldman 10-09-2012 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 8996245)
He said working class again. We should find a way to be offended by that.

Sorry, but no we shouldn't be. This town was founded and grown by those that made their living with their hands. Whether it be at the local GM/Ford plant, the stockyards, or the railroads, this is a blue collar town. Many of the folks in JOCO owe that address to their folks who put them through college.
As far as JW, right on my brother. Some roided up reject from another team comes into town, gets a hardy welcome and a fat contract and then has the freaking balls to call out an entire fanbase due to a few clowns is dead to me. You haven't even been here long enough to find the good BBQ places in town, Eric, so STFU. This whole mess was something that happened due to a lull in Tebow news.

Austin Ed 10-09-2012 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 8996197)
If everyone outside of KC WANTS to believe that we are classless rednecks, fine by me. This is all a part of embarrassing Clark Hunt to bring change.

I actually am a redneck and really don't have too much class. I grew up in Raytown for Christ sake. However, I am proud of my roots and particularly my hometown. Truth be told, I go to Chiefs games nowadays to be with my people in the lots before the game, not to see the Chiefs. Maybe next game we all ought to stay outside and tailgate the whole time. Party like a bunch of rednecks and let Winston and the national media that they were right about us.

Molitoth 10-09-2012 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Austin Ed (Post 8996438)
I actually am a redneck and really don't have too much class. I grew up in Raytown for Christ sake. However, I am proud of my roots and particularly my hometown. Truth be told, I go to Chiefs games nowadays to be with my people in the lots before the game, not to see the Chiefs. Maybe next game we all ought to stay outside and tailgate the whole time. Party like a bunch of rednecks and let Winston and the national media that they were right about us.

Awesome! :thumb:

Bwana 10-09-2012 04:46 PM

Fantastic

BigRedChief 10-09-2012 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritz88 (Post 8996210)
Still CP hates Whitlock?

He is permanently off the shit list. Jwhit is the black Brad Pitt. The sexiest man to ever host a radio show. ;)

Beef Supreme 10-09-2012 04:58 PM

The real amazing thing about this whole situation is that MORE fans didn't cheer when Cassel was injured.

After years of frustration at shitty quarterback play, and calls for him to be benched most of the season, and previous seasons, this team puts together a game plan that does not involve a forward pass in order to prevent the ineptitude of Matt Cassel from influencing the game. Yet he still manages to completely **** things up to a staggering degree, and still no word from the sideline to bench his sorry ass.

I called my 74 year old dad before halftime and asked him why we even had a quarterback. Might as well just snap the ball to Charles and save the chance of a bad exchange. I was so goddamn frustrated with this team my dog went and hid in the other room. And it was obvious that the only way Cassel was coming out of the game was an injury.

And after all of this frustration, that I am sure was shared by Chiefs fans everywhere, particularly those in the stadium, only a relative handful cheered when that one who sucks the penis went down. And we are the ****ing bad guys here?

teedubya 10-09-2012 05:00 PM

Holy Shit. I love Jason Whitlock. This is amazing... glad to see him going to bat for the fans.

mdchiefsfan 10-09-2012 05:14 PM

Boom goes the dynamite

Big Chief Homer 10-09-2012 05:30 PM

Thank You Jason! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!