ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   *****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=206424)

Pioli Zombie 01-24-2010 07:15 AM

That actress that plays Ben Stillers girl in "Meet the Parents". She's not a brunette but I want to **** her quite a lot.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie 01-24-2010 07:17 AM

Also the sunday school teacher at my church is blond and 20 years younger than me and I fantasize about ****ing over on the drawing table. Is that so wrong????
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties 01-27-2010 08:20 AM

Need an amputee to complete my Halloween costume (Brooklyn) So this might seem strange and really offensive to some but hopefully someone will reply. I have always loved the scene in Empire Strikes Back where Chewbacca has to carry around a half reconstructed C3PO in a backpack because he hasn't reattached his lower body yet. For Halloween I would love to dress up like this. I am big enough and strong enough to both pull off the Chewbacca look and to carry around a lot of weight for the night. So basically I am looking for a double amputee (someone missing both legs - preferably at the hip) to accompany me as C3PO for the evening. We should meet ahead of time so that we can work out the backpack/harness system. There are a few parties that I want to hit and I think we will be the hit of any event we attend. Anyone up for this?

JD10367 01-27-2010 12:41 PM

Watching the "CSI" where they spoof "Star Trek", and Liz Vassey dresses up in a yeoman's outfit as well as two sexy 'alien' costumes. Holy crap, I wanna :hump: her so bad...

MOhillbilly 01-28-2010 01:56 PM

Art Blakey is good. My Lord.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-28-2010 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6482674)
Need an amputee to complete my Halloween costume (Brooklyn) So this might seem strange and really offensive to some but hopefully someone will reply. I have always loved the scene in Empire Strikes Back where Chewbacca has to carry around a half reconstructed C3PO in a backpack because he hasn't reattached his lower body yet. For Halloween I would love to dress up like this. I am big enough and strong enough to both pull off the Chewbacca look and to carry around a lot of weight for the night. So basically I am looking for a double amputee (someone missing both legs - preferably at the hip) to accompany me as C3PO for the evening. We should meet ahead of time so that we can work out the backpack/harness system. There are a few parties that I want to hit and I think we will be the hit of any event we attend. Anyone up for this?

:spock:

Lumpy 01-28-2010 03:09 PM

Fuggin' customer has me all flustered! Now I can't focus on anything! :cuss:

Guy just waltzed in, bypassed the divider wall between the customer area and our production area. Then he came straight to my office, plopped his ass down, and wasted 45 minutes of my precious time. I wanted to say, "hey ass, there are machines back here that can cut your shit off! Do you not realize this?!".

Grrrrrr!! People just don't think sometimes.

MOhillbilly 01-28-2010 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 6487165)
Fuggin' customer has me all flustered! Now I can't focus on anything! :cuss:

Guy just waltzed in, bypassed the divider wall between the customer area and our production area. Then he came straight to my office, plopped his ass down, and wasted 45 minutes of my precious time. I wanted to say, "hey ass, there are machines back here that can cut your shit off! Do you not realize this?!".

Grrrrrr!! People just don't think sometimes.

what kinda equip?

Lumpy 01-28-2010 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 6487167)
what kinda equip?

Commercial printing equipment, (i.e. press, cutter, drill, etc.).

JohninGpt 01-28-2010 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 6487167)
what kinda equip?

Shit cutter-offers.

Lumpy 01-28-2010 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohninGpt (Post 6487175)
Shit cutter-offers.

ROFL

Buddy Rich 01-28-2010 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 6486992)
Art Blakey is good. My Lord.

Wow, never thought I'd see someone mention Art Blakey. He was great.

JD10367 01-28-2010 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 6487174)

Cool. I work with some neat stuff, too (IMAX projection).

If you mail me pics of your equipment, I'll mail you pics of mine.

:rolleyes: What?

MOhillbilly 01-28-2010 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 6487174)

we used to service all that type stuff ab dick,heidelberg,ect. hated that shit and was glad to see it go.

seclark 01-28-2010 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 6487224)
we used to service all that type stuff ab dick,heidelberg,ect. hated that shit and was glad to see it go.

<$4
sec