ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet biased announcers (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264665)

SDKCCHIEFS 10-04-2012 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefer (Post 8978228)
You're bitching about a catch by Baldwin that didn't even count, idiot.

you took time out of your day to bitch about my bitching , idiot. STFU GTFO

SPchief 10-04-2012 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDKCCHIEFS (Post 8978224)
sorry i dont type in a sports forum the same way i type my papers for my professors . dont give a shit if u are illiterate.

I'm not illiterate. Still have no desire to readtheopbecausemyspacekeymusthavestuck

KChiefer 10-04-2012 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDKCCHIEFS (Post 8978234)
haha god some of u people are idiots. i dont give a shit about the rams thats not what the post is about. 90% of the threads on here start about one question,rant,opinion and seem to end in a completely different argument STFU :banghead::banghead::banghead:

So what's this thread about? Your golden example of the Chiefs not getting attention was a catch that got called back. The horror, the horror.

KChiefer 10-04-2012 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDKCCHIEFS (Post 8978237)
you took time out of your day to bitch about my bitching , idiot. STFU GTFO

Troll clean-up, aisle 6.

NJChiefsFan 10-04-2012 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDKCCHIEFS (Post 8978234)
haha god some of u people are idiots. i dont give a shit about the rams thats not what the post is about. 90% of the threads on here start about one question,rant,opinion and seem to end in a completely different argument STFU :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Your OP was about how winning teams and big market teams get more love. The Rams aren't getting love for either of those reasons. They aren't a big market and being technically over .500 doesn't make you a team the media wants to talk about.

It is simple. As some have said, he got love because they are trying to hype up the Thursday Night Game on NFLN. If this was a 4pm Sunday game nobody would have said anything about it.

90% of the threads here weren't worth an original thread. This should have gone into the game day thread. People are so desperate for their opinion to be seen by all that they can't just stick it in the thread it should go into. It has to become an original thread for all to see.

SDKCCHIEFS 10-04-2012 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 8978240)
I'm not illiterate. Still have no desire to readtheopbecausemyspacekeymusthavestuck

ok so i get we suck but they have that danny amendola catch on msn.com as a headline and the nfl network made this huge deal of santonio? or someone? the other week who did pretty much the same thing but in my opinion neither was as badass as the one baldwin pinned on the back of that DB last year . not only was it a farther pass from garbage qb play but he was a rookie AND he was 100% covered by the DB. this shows how much winning and living in a big market can get you media coverage. sorry for my rant but it just pisses me off how biased not some but ALL media members are.

hhmmm... looks to me that there are spaces between every word... funny.

SDKCCHIEFS 10-04-2012 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 8978246)
Your OP was about how winning teams and big market teams get more love. The Rams aren't getting love for either of those reasons. They aren't a big market and being technically over .500 doesn't make you a team the media wants to talk about.

It is simple. As some have said, he got love because they are trying to hype up the Thursday Night Game on NFLN. If this was a 4pm Sunday game nobody would have said anything about it.

90% of the threads here weren't worth an original thread. This should have gone into the game day thread. People are so desperate for their opinion to be seen by all that they can't just stick it in the thread it should go into. It has to become an original thread for all to see.

thankyou and i respect you for being the only person to reply with a good and logical post. :thumb: ... but still. its bs. and i dont care if these flamers hate what i posted.

Sorter 10-04-2012 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefer (Post 8978241)
So what's this thread about?

^This.

This thread should be deleted.

SDKCCHIEFS 10-04-2012 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 8978253)
^This.

along with 75% of the other threads?

KChiefer 10-04-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDKCCHIEFS (Post 8978248)
hhmmm... looks to me that there are spaces between ever word... funny.

I guess you deserve a rainbow star with a smiley face then.

SPchief 10-04-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDKCCHIEFS (Post 8978248)
ok so i get we suck but they have that danny amendola catch on msn.com as a headline and the nfl network made this huge deal of santonio? or someone? the other week who did pretty much the same thing but in my opinion neither was as badass as the one baldwin pinned on the back of that DB last year . not only was it a farther pass from garbage qb play but he was a rookie AND he was 100% covered by the DB. this shows how much winning and living in a big market can get you media coverage. sorry for my rant but it just pisses me off how biased not some but ALL media members are.

hhmmm... looks to me that there are spaces between every word... funny.

Still not seeing coherent thoughts here. Congrats on the spaces though.

NJChiefsFan 10-04-2012 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDKCCHIEFS (Post 8978251)
thankyou and i respect you for being the only person to reply with a good and logical post. :thumb: ... but still. its bs. and i dont care if these flamers hate what i posted.

And really in the end thats what bothered me. I don't agree with your thoughts but I wouldn't have commented on them if they were in the game day thread. There is just no reason for this to be an original thread. As you said, way to many threads that aren't needed.

Sorter 10-04-2012 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDKCCHIEFS (Post 8978255)
along with 75% of the other threads?

Yup.

cdcox 10-04-2012 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 8978253)
^This.

The internet should be closed on account of this thread.

SDKCCHIEFS 10-04-2012 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 8978258)
Still not seeing coherent thoughts here. Congrats on the spaces though.

my opinion on 3 seperate catches is defined as incoherent? please, define coherent thought good sir. seems as though your post is incoherent.