ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

Woodchuck 10-16-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9021007)
Your missing a big point here....this is the Geno Smith roll call thread. Take your stupid takes and uneducated opinions about Geno Smith elsewhere. If you can't see the potential then fine, but spreading your shit in this thread particularly isn't going to go well.

You make a good point. I didn't think about it being a roll call thread.

vailpass 10-16-2012 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9021007)
Your missing a big point here....this is the Geno Smith roll call thread. Take your stupid takes and uneducated opinions about Geno Smith elsewhere. If you can't see the potential then fine, but spreading your shit in this thread particularly isn't going to go well.

Sensitive? Is Geno the biggest thing to happen to West Virginia since Oxycontin?

KCrockaholic 10-16-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9020995)
I'm not racist.

It's pretty strange how the members of this site bring all this attention to themselves and then treat newcomers like crap. It's like you are trying to force people out.

You don't have to like my ideas but calling me racist is bullshit. Who is being the judgemental person here?

You don't understand this place. We weed out the weak little bitches, and the ones who have a pair get to stay and eventually fit in. But if you stay you better prepare to take the lashings.

Pick one.

RealSNR 10-16-2012 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9020995)
I'm not racist.

It's pretty strange how the members of this site bring all this attention to themselves and then treat newcomers like crap. It's like you are trying to force people out.

You don't have to like my ideas but calling me racist is bullshit. Who is being the judgemental person here?

You said he's not a leader because why again? Because he lost to Texas Tech?

If that's why Geno Smith isn't a leader, then you're a ****ing idiot.

What's another reason you listed. "Just listen to him talk." Oh, right. Just listen to him talk with that charming negro country drawl of his. Let's not forget his hat worn backwards either!

If that's why Geno Smith isn't a leader, then you're a ****ing racist.

Give me a good, sound, legitimate reason why you think Geno Smith isn't a leader and I'll apologize to you.

I eagerly await your response.

RealSNR 10-16-2012 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9021274)
You don't understand this place. We weed out the weak little bitches, and the ones who have a pair get to stay and eventually fit in. But if you stay you better prepare to take the lashings.

Pick one.

Either that, or n00bs can not post reeruned shit. Then we'll accept you.

vailpass 10-16-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9021282)
You said he's not a leader because why again? Because he lost to Texas Tech?

If that's why Geno Smith isn't a leader, then you're a ****ing idiot.

What's another reason you listed. "Just listen to him talk." Oh, right. Just listen to him talk with that charming negro country drawl of his. Let's not forget his hat worn backwards either!

If that's why Geno Smith isn't a leader, then you're a ****ing racist.

Give me a good, sound, legitimate reason why you think Geno Smith isn't a leader and I'll apologize to you.

I eagerly await your response.

Did he really say those words?

SAUTO 10-16-2012 04:50 PM

Where did all these racist idiots come from?
Posted via Mobile Device

Woodchuck 10-16-2012 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9021320)

Yes he did and he goes around telling others they are racist.

SAUTO 10-16-2012 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9021320)

Called sarcasm
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 10-16-2012 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9021331)
Yes he did and he goes around telling others they are racist.

You really are black bob aren't you?
Posted via Mobile Device

Woodchuck 10-16-2012 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9021274)

Pick one.

That's fine and dandy but, if you are you going to fly banners then please don't attempt to represent the entire fan base. Because most of the fan base is not Chiefs Planet. Same goes for the way people suck Whitlocks balls around here. Most Chiefs fans hate that guy and he should never write another Chiefs article again. Hey Whitlock, how about not addressing Chiefs fans in general and refer to your boys here at the planet.

All I am saying is if it's going to be like that, put "From Chiefs Planet" on the banner and change the welcome page to the forums to something like "**** you don't post here." Right now it is really misrepresentative.

I don't mind the lashings at all. I just mind the stereotyping of Chiefs fans.

vailpass 10-16-2012 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9021342)
Called sarcasm
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks. So the guy didn't say that, SNR just assumed that was what he meant. I wondered how that wasn't an instaban.

WV 10-16-2012 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9021266)
Sensitive? Is Geno the biggest thing to happen to West Virginia since Oxycontin?

Almost as big as tree huggers and pot in Colorado.

vailpass 10-16-2012 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9021381)
Almost as big as tree huggers and pot in Colorado.

What's amusing is you say that like it's a bad thing.

WV 10-16-2012 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9021387)
What's amusing is you say that like it's a bad thing.

Sorry didn't realize you were a tree hugging pothead. Proceed to your Prius and go have a latte.