ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Holy Cow ........ (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=143837)

ROYC75 07-17-2006 05:13 PM

Holy Cow ........

I just got an email from my sister that said my cousin had suffered 3 heart attacks in the same day ........ 3 , damn, why is he still alive ?

I have never heard of such a thing....... 3. They must of been mild enough not to kill him but he is in ICU right now, not doing too well.

Anybody else ever hear of this ? 3 ?

Hammock Parties 07-17-2006 05:13 PM

Has he been to Hardee's lately?

58-4ever 07-17-2006 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs

It's different when it's not someone's relative. You are truly an idiot. It's no wonder you have never been in a girl's pants.

Moooo 07-17-2006 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75
I just got an email from my sister that said my cousin had suffered 3 heart attacks in the same day ........ 3 , damn, why is he still alive ?

I have never heard of such a thing....... 3. They must of been mild enough not to kill him but he is in ICU right now, not doing too well.

Your cousin is lucky. He has lived through 3 of something a lot of people don't live through one of. He will most likely get surgery, but with what they can do nowadays, medicine and diet should be all he needs live a full life.

Best wishes to him.

Moooo

ROYC75 07-17-2006 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs

I haven't a clue, but probally not lately. Although I am 535 miles away from him, the town he lives in ( last I checked ) only had a McDonalds and a Burger King.

But close enuff, right ?

Probally the smokes and alcohol ............... Heavy on both ends.

Rain Man 07-17-2006 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58-4ever
It's different when it's not someone's relative. You are truly an idiot. It's no wonder you have never been in a girl's pants.

Yeah, gochiefs. The rules are:

1. Established BB member - provide sincere sympathy, outpouring of support. (Hey Frankie, hope the rehab is coming along.)

2. Relative or friend of established member - provide sincere sympathy, but outpouring of support is generally not necessary. (I'm sure sorry to hear about your cousin, RoyC75. Hope he's okay.)

3. Noobie BB member - Gray area, but generally best to provide sincere sympathy unless the noobie member is unemployed or a drug user.

4. Relative of Noobie BB member - Generally regarded as an area of personal discretion. In most cases, ignore the plaintive post of sadness, but if you're naturally friendly, you can offer a post of sympathy that is no longer than 10 words. Meanness is still generally frowned upon.

5. American who is not personally known to anybody on the BB - Generally recognized to be joke material, unless the person's misfortune is uniquely tragic in some way, or, often but not always, a child. Tragedies befalling poor people are not eligible for the "uniquely tragic" exclusion.

6. Foreign resident who is not personally known to anybody on the BB - this is generally regarded as a contest about who can make the most offensive and gutteral comment.

Hope this helps.

BucEyedPea 07-17-2006 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75

Yes...my Dad had a series of HA's; 5 in one night. They were not big ones and he survived with bypass surgery.

Hammock Parties 07-17-2006 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
Tragedies befalling poor people are not eligible for the "uniquely tragic" exclusion.

ROFL

ROYC75 07-17-2006 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea
Yes...my Dad had a series of HA's; 5 in one night. They were not big ones and he survived with bypass surgery.

Last I heard, they were planning on doing this .......info is still a little slow coming in.

BTW, 5 ? WOW, he is lucky, very lucky.

R&GHomer 07-17-2006 06:54 PM

Best wishes to you and your family. God bless