ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Congratulations (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=123835)

xxedge72x 09-11-2005 06:51 PM

Congratulations

You're guys whooped ours and I feel my foot literally shoved down my throat right now. Where you truly outclassed the Jets is preparation, and that is on Herm's head. I truly am pissed at the Jets right now.

Anyways just wanted to say congrats on the game, it was good talking with you guys, and have a great season out there in KC.

Signing off,
Edge

Warrior5 09-11-2005 07:01 PM

Kudos to you for coming back to congratulate us...classy.

Bwana 09-11-2005 07:03 PM

Class act to show up like a man after the fact. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Demonpenz 09-11-2005 07:04 PM

the jets played pretty well too. the chiefs are just the better team

JazzzLovr 09-11-2005 07:08 PM

Thanks for showing up. Classy.

Now make sure your guys get it together in time to beat San Diego, Denver and Oakland. ;)

Calcountry 09-11-2005 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxedge72x
You're guys whooped ours and I feel my foot literally shoved down my throat right now. Where you truly outclassed the Jets is preparation, and that is on Herm's head. I truly am pissed at the Jets right now.

Anyways just wanted to say congrats on the game, it was good talking with you guys, and have a great season out there in KC.

Signing off,
Edge

Thanks for coming back. Please do so again, anytime.

You were predicting a shutout, well, you were almost right about the shutout part, you just picked the wrong team.

;)

tommykat 09-11-2005 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JazzzLovr
Thanks for showing up. Classy.

Now make sure your guys get it together in time to beat San Diego, Denver and Oakland. ;)

ROFL So true Jazz. Jet fans were cool there today and the ones Papa met at the hotel last night.

jspchief 09-11-2005 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxedge72x

Signing off,
Edge

Good on you for coming and taking your lumps, but I'm going to have to disagree with you on one thing.

We didn't beat you because of better preparation. We beat you because of better execution. To try and put that loss on your coach is a cop out. The Jets players got their ass kicked up and down the field, mostly because we were simply the better team.

Your over-rated defense turned out to be just that.

Stinger 09-11-2005 07:29 PM

Kudos for comming back and taking your lumps. I do believe that the Jets will turn it around. From what I saw today a lot of misques in the sencond half. The Chief's defense had something to with that, but the block kick because your kicker slipped and they dropped TD by the WR in the 3rd quarter could have been 20 -10 with about 4 min left in the 3rd.

Just take out your frustrations on the rest of the AFC west and I hope we meet again at Arrowhead in the playoffs :D

StcChief 09-13-2005 02:26 PM

Jets are over-rated, but beat the Pats later anyway.

Eleazar 09-13-2005 02:31 PM

We tried to warn you. Aint easy to open the season at Arrowhead.

Anyway, good luck the rest of the way. Beat Denver/SD/Oakland for us.

chiefs4me 09-13-2005 04:02 PM

ROFL

ChiefsOne 09-13-2005 04:11 PM

xxedge72x you seam like a real classy guy!