ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The "IF no QB with the 1st pick" poll (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269836)

DaneMcCloud 02-13-2013 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9398783)
Apparently you haven't been to NFL Network street, because they have him going #1.

Why do they have him going #1? Why do you care?

I don't give a shit what the NFL Network thinks because their job is to be "right". Mayock was Aaron Curry's biggest fan and he was "right" but Curry sucked ass. I told everyone that would listen that he would suck but after he was chosen, it was irrelevant.

As I've said all along, the Combines will give all NFL fans a better idea of where players will be drafted. Smith will participate in all of the drills, so the picture should be much clearer after they're complete.

Hammock Parties 02-13-2013 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9398789)
Why do they have him going #1? Why do you care?

Just trying to refute your statement that "WORD ON THE STREET IS ALL THE QBS SUCK HERP DERP."

People have been mocking Geno in the top 10 for months and the number of people doing it is now rising.

DaneMcCloud 02-13-2013 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9398793)
Just trying to refute your statement that "WORD ON THE STREET IS ALL THE QBS SUCK HERP DERP."

People have been mocking Geno in the top 10 for months and the number of people doing it is now rising.

Who gives a flying ****?

There are 250 "Mock Drafts" on the internet done by guys that can barely brush their ****ing teeth.

Are you stating that these ****ing morons scout players in person 365 days a year? That they have access to their families? They have access to their psych tests? IQ? Football IQ?

It's ****ing bullshit. Actually, it's just ****ing fun, yet a money-maker for anyone who starts a website.

Why give those ****ing morons any accreditation for their 500 changes at the top each season?

Hammock Parties 02-13-2013 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9398806)
Who gives a flying ****?

There are 250 "Mock Drafts" on the internet done by guys that can barely brush their ****ing teeth.

Are you stating that these ****ing morons (Walter included) scout players in person 365 days a year?

OK, so NFL Network anchors are now misinformed morons? Daniel Jeremiah, who was a scout for the Eagles, Browns, and Ravens is just a doofus? LMAO

FYI one of the idiots on the internet, Shawn Zobel, is parroting the "no QB is worth 1.1" bullshit. But he's right, I guess?

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-13-2013 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9398771)
I know - I'm with you.

I WANT the Chiefs to draft a QB in the first round and I WANT him to succeed.

But I'm not going to concede that Reid is a failure, an idiot, afraid, etc. if that doesn't happen. And the only reason I've even linked these stories is because there is some doubt as to whether the Chiefs WILL take a QB in the first round.

****, I pushed for Ryan. I pushed hard for Sanchez. I wasn't here last year but I would have given up every pick in 2012 for RGIII. I am in no way, shape or form against taking a QB at 1.1. None, zip, zero.

But, the perception is that no QB is WORTH taking at 1.1.

Personally, I find this to be very, very interesting.

And i find that perception to be a bunch of smoke and mirrors bullshit. Who gives a **** about the 2012 draft???? its over. dead and gone. Time to move on and realize that there is valid talent at QB for 1.1 It is.....what it is.
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud 02-13-2013 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9398809)
OK, so NFL Network anchors are now misinformed morons? Daniel Jeremiah, who was a scout for the Eagles, Browns, and Ravens is just a doofus? LMAO

FYI one of the idiots on the internet, Shawn Zobel, is parroting the "no QB is worth 1.1" bullshit. But he's right, I guess?

Yes, Daniel Jeremiah is a moron. Back in 2009, Mecca pointed out that he was a ****ing moron and the guy hasn't been employed by an NFL team in how many years?

A talking head doesn't equal informed NFL decision maker.

Hammock Parties 02-13-2013 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9398813)
Yes, Daniel Jeremiah is a moron. Back in 2009, Mecca pointed out that he was a ****ing moron and the guy hasn't been employed by an NFL team in how many years?

A talking head doesn't equal informed NFL decision maker.

LMAO

He's one of the 100 most essential people to follow on twitter.

I'm sure Shawn Zobel knows more, though.

DaneMcCloud 02-13-2013 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9398812)
And i find that perception to be a bunch of smoke and mirrors bullshit. Who gives a **** about the 2012 draft???? its over. dead and gone. Time to move on and realize that there is valid talent at QB for 1.1 It is.....what it is.
Posted via Mobile Device

Why would a team that's chosing #1 overall need "smoke and mirrors"?

Also, WHY should ANY team consciously and deliberately avoid making comparisons to the previous draft?

DaneMcCloud 02-13-2013 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9398814)
LMAO

He's one of the 100 most essential people to follow on twitter.

I'm sure Shawn Zobel knows more, though.

Riiight.

Who is Zobel?

LMAO

Yeah, he's right up there with the Onion.

:facepalm:

Hammock Parties 02-13-2013 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9398818)
Riiight.

Who is Zobel?

A 21 year old douche who thinks he knows a lot about football.

Congrats on sharing his opinion.

DaneMcCloud 02-13-2013 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9398821)
A 21 year old douche who thinks he knows a lot about football.

Congrats on sharing his opinion.

**** you, you stupid ****ing dumbass.

I don't share ANYONE'S opinion, you ****ing gutter rat.

The point is that not everyone believes that Smith is the consensus number one choice, nor is he worthy of that in any other year.

You ****ing dickless scumbag.

'Hamas' Jenkins 02-13-2013 12:21 AM

Daniel Jeremiah is a moron, but Geno Smith is worth the #1 pick.

RealSNR 02-13-2013 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9398781)
I think it's interesting.

Interesting, because the word on the street is that none of these QB's are truly "First round talent". Interesting, that "No QB is worth 1.1", etc.

The Chiefs can take whomever they wish at 1.1, so I don't think they're pushing this propaganda.

So it'll be interesting to see how this shakes out.

Absolutely. When it comes down to it, the Chiefs are the Chiefs. They're not the 0-16 Detroit Lions or the 1-15 Rams. They're the Chiefs, with a (presumably) re-signed Brandon Albert and two pretty solid pass rushers.

It's their pick to use. Mel's big board can go **** itself.

Hammock Parties 02-13-2013 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9398827)
The point is that not everyone believes that Smith is the consensus number one choice, nor is he worthy of that in any other year.

And some people DO believe he's worth the #1.

You don't seem to care about that, though.

DaneMcCloud 02-13-2013 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9398832)
And some people DO believe he's worth the #1.

You don't seem to care about that, though.

You're right: I don't.

You know why? Because I've learned over the years that no matter what you think or Mecca believes or Hamas or myself, NONE of us have control over their pick. And personally, I'm OVER harassing and attempting to humiliate others with a different opinion, especially PRE-DRAFT.

Now, if you or anyone else wants to voice their opinion POST-DRAFT, I get it.

But for ****'s Sake, we're 10 weeks away and the Combine doesn't begin for another 10+ days. So all this huffing and puffing about guys that haven't done ****ing DICK is annoying.