ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Elder Scrolls V (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=209317)

Pants 11-22-2011 10:52 AM

I wish there was a way to make you sprint faster in this game. I want to be able to charge and get in someone's face before they can do too much ranged damage to me.

Sofa King 11-22-2011 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8132713)
I wish there was a way to make you spring faster in this game. I want to be able to charge and get in someone's face before they can do too much ranged damage to me.

Hold the alt key.

Pants 11-22-2011 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8132724)
Hold the alt key.

Ya, I need to sprint faster.

Fire Me Boy! 11-22-2011 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8132713)
I wish there was a way to make you sprint faster in this game. I want to be able to charge and get in someone's face before they can do too much ranged damage to me.

Use your sprint shout?

Pants 11-22-2011 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 8132730)
Use your sprint shout?

I only have one shout so far. I have one more that I can unlock, but I need dragon souls to unlock it. I've been slaying dragons left and right but I haven't seen the greybeards yet, so I figure the souls I'm sucking in right now don't count?

Good to know there's going to be a sprint shout, though.

Fire Me Boy! 11-22-2011 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8132734)
I only have one shout so far. I have one more that I can unlock, but I need dragon souls to unlock it. I've been slaying dragons left and right but I haven't seen the greybeards yet, so I figure the souls I'm sucking in right now don't count?

Good to know there's going to be a sprint shout, though.

Ah, you need to go see the graybeards. They'll show you the sprint shout and show you the rest of your unrelenting force shout. If you're sucking the souls, then you should be collecting them.

Pants 11-22-2011 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 8132771)
Ah, you need to go see the graybeards. They'll show you the sprint shout and show you the rest of your unrelenting force shout. If you're sucking the souls, then you should be collecting them.

That's weird. I killed a dragon, sucked his soul and immediately went to unlock the fire breath Thu'um and it still said I needed dragon souls to unlock it. We'll see what happens after Greybeards, that's my next step.

drunkie 11-22-2011 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allen_kcCard (Post 8132702)
I am wearing heavy armor, trying to go for armored and blasting spells. Didn't use the spells like those at all so far because I didn't want to have to keep burning magicka to keep the armor spells up, are they really cheap to cast?

haha going with heavy armor? which enchants do you have so far?

i don't know what level you are or anything. but your end goal you want this

-25% Mana cost on Destruction Spells

Enchant:

Headpiece- 25%
Chestpiece - 25%
Amulet - 25%
Ring - 25%

you get free spells that way. you need max enchanting which isn't hard to get

Fire Me Boy! 11-22-2011 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8132780)
That's weird. I killed a dragon, sucked his soul and immediately went to unlock the fire breath Thu'um and it still said I needed dragon souls to unlock it. We'll see what happens after Greybeards, that's my next step.

That's happened to me once, too. Except, I don't think I even sucked it's soul. It just died and nothing happened.

drunkie 11-22-2011 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8132780)

how many dragons you kill. each shout takes it's own souls

Pants 11-22-2011 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkie (Post 8132786)
how many dragons you kill. each shout takes it's own souls

I've killed around 3 random encounters and 2 quest ones so far. Well, I'm not sure whether the 2nd counts as a quest. I was making my way through Whiterun and one of guards said he saw a dragon fly northwest and said "probably going to whatever the name of the place was" and then a dragon skull popped up on my map. I went there and saw a dragon chilling on a rock and killed him.

Fire Me Boy! 11-22-2011 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkie (Post 8132784)

Enchant:

Headpiece- 25%
Chestpiece - 25%
Amulet - 25%
Ring - 25%

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/4865/keyboardr16.jpg

drunkie 11-22-2011 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 8132802)

this must be typing class. here is a key for you to learn also sir

http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/p...k/download.jpg

really the grammar police going nuts in a video game thread. get over yourselves already people

Sofa King 11-22-2011 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 8132802)

Problems reading?

allen_kcCard 11-22-2011 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkie (Post 8132784)

Enchant:

Headpiece- 25%
Chestpiece - 25%
Amulet - 25%
Ring - 25%

I have a lot of enchants, but not that 25% one you mention...mostly crap ones. I am at about 30 enchanting, I must not be doing something right with it...mostly just disenchanting stuff instead of selling it.