ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs You guys, um, suck! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267087)

DonkyPuncher 11-26-2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DomCasual (Post 9154307)
:LOL:

Sorry, man. Really!

If it means anything, two years ago, we were right about to fire McDaniels. Tebow was our quarterback of the future. It felt pretty dark.

Maybe Todd Blackledge could get hired, clean house, and lead you guys to the promised land!

What are your guy's plan's after Manning? Have you even thought about that?

suds79 11-26-2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DomCasual (Post 9154294)
Didn't my wishing you'd win four out of your last five get you worked up - even a little? It would probably be enough to have you drafting about tenth, earning Pioli a well-deserved extension, and branding Brady Quinn the QBOTF.

Nah I'm pretty apathetic about the whole thing.

Think I've come to realize that there is no reason to get worked up. I can't make any of the decisions of who they hire, fire or draft. I have no effect whatsoever.

So why get all worked up over it?

DomCasual 11-26-2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9154322)
Dude, I will dig your father's recently deceased body up just for you to fist , you ****er.

I don't even think that would be legal.

tooge 11-26-2012 04:47 PM

Oh, and I know we suck, but what are you......er,.... forget it.

Chief Roundup 11-26-2012 04:47 PM

So you are saying that Elways ass tastes like you said it always did before.

luv 11-26-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 9154320)
Was the tailgate this way to, Or just inside Arrowhead ?

Our tailgates still rock. Great people, great food, great beverages, etc. The topic of conversation has leaned towards who to pick with the first pick, but, other than that, nothing too different.

CHENZ A! 11-26-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 9154269)
Then fist your father

LMAO

TEX 11-26-2012 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DomCasual (Post 9154252)
Sorry. This was the strangest Chiefs-Broncos game that I can remember. It felt hollow. Even though it was a reasonably close game, I felt none of the passion and hatred I usually feel.

Still, I felt I should post.

You, um, camaro-driving, sister-loving inbreds are fans of the worst team in football!

I bet you won't win another game this year.

Sorry, that's all I got. I bet I have you all worked into a frenzy, right?

Seriously, I don't feel any of that towards you. Honestly, I hope you win every game, from here on out, but the last one. You guys deserve it!:thumb:

LMAO It works both ways. I too did not feel the hate I usually do for the Cheating Donx. The game just didn't matter at all. I had been so looking forard to HATING Denver the way I did in the Elway days - but I learned something and that is that just having another HOF PUSSY QB to HATE / KILL doesn't do it for me unless my Chiefs are also good so that the game actually matters. Anyway - I still wish you guys the worst possible luck the rest of the way and I hope the TEXANS kick your asses again, only I'm sure I wont enjoy it as much as I used to when the Chiefs were good.

LiveSteam 11-26-2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9154335)
Our tailgates still rock. Great people, great food, great beverages, etc. The topic of conversation has leaned towards who to pick with the first pick, but, other than that, nothing too different.

Awesome.

MMXcalibur 11-26-2012 04:51 PM

Nobody gives two shits. Go away.

Mile High Mania 11-26-2012 04:52 PM

Manning may prove to be an even more successful business dude than Elway in Denver... I mean, he invests in pizza chains right before they legalize pot. That's epic.

J Diddy 11-26-2012 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 9154355)
Manning may prove to be an even more successful business dude than Elway in Denver... I mean, he invests in pizza chains right before they legalize pot. That's epic.

LMAO

**** Oprah rich, gonna be Peyton Manning rich.

DomCasual 11-26-2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DonkyPuncher (Post 9154324)
What are your guy's plan's after Manning? Have you even thought about that?

Eat, drink, and be merry. For tomorrow, we die!

Assuming your question is partly serious...

Reports are that Manning has taken Osweiler under his wing, and is really trying to mentor him. Osweiler is a big kid with a rocket arm. Had he waited to come out, he would have probably been a 1st-round pick. So, the hope is that Peyton plays two or three more years, retires, and Osweiler becomes Aaron Rodgers 2.0.

That said, we're talking about a kid who, apparently sober, got the tattoo pictured below. What we know is that 1) he went to Arizona State (no offense to any ASU alums - you have a degree from one of the finest academic institutions in all of Tempe, Arizona - no one can ever take that away from you), and 2) grammar isn't one of his strengths. I'm pretty much taking the, "Enjoy this run while it lasts" approach.

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_as...tatoverlay.jpg

lcarus 11-26-2012 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9154257)
It's so bad they WANT to lose every game to get the #1 pick, and are now mostly bemoaning the fact that there's no Andrew Luck-type guy to take even with that pick. You know it's bad when...

It is pretty god damn Chiefs-like that we go 1-15 the year ****ing AFTER god damn Andrew Luck and god damn RGIII are coming out. Excuse my ****ing language.

Baby Lee 11-26-2012 04:56 PM

No 1 curr.