ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs RG Jon Asamoah, WR Jon Baldwin Ruled Out Sunday (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266661)

SAUTO 11-17-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 9124593)
You think Randy Moss had success with Cassel in New England? Compare the numbers with Cassel and Brady. There was a lot of news about that at the time.

I explained earlier in the thread why Moeaki and the rest had success in 2010, #25. Besides, Cassel was just flat playing better than he has since.
Chambers, seriously?

Baldwin had a short season due to Thomas Jones, then no training camp due to the strike, now Paul Hacket 2.0 for and OC with the worst QB in the league.

You are a numbers guy, Baldwin has done a better job than Moeaki and Breaston in 2012 trying to catch the crap Cassel is subjecting them to.

Clay has said many times that Cassel made moss a worse player.

he likes to talk out of both sides of his mouth
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties 11-17-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9125828)
Clay has said many times that Cassel made moss a worse player.

he likes to talk out of both sides of his mouth
Posted via Mobile Device

That still doesn't mean Baldwin is any good.

Cassel probably makes Baldwin worse, yes.

With a better QB he'd still be pretty below average.

Cassel turns elite receivers into good receivers and below average receivers like Baldwin into complete shit. Which is what he is.

SAUTO 11-17-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9125832)
That still doesn't mean Baldwin is any good.

Cassel probably makes Baldwin worse, yes.

With a better QB he'd still be pretty below average.

Cassel turns elite receivers into good receivers and below average receivers like Baldwin into complete shit. Which is what he is.

what it actually means is that you can't put much stock in what you say.

Like right now.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties 11-17-2012 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9125836)
what it actually means is that you put much stock in what you say.

What part of what I said is untrue?

Enlighten us.

Chances are Baldwin is shitty. If he was worth crap he'd at least flash once inawhile. He doesn't.

This isn't rocket science.

SAUTO 11-17-2012 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9125843)
What part of what I said is untrue?

Enlighten us.

Chances are Baldwin is shitty. If he was worth crap he'd at least flash once inawhile. He doesn't.

This isn't rocket science.

he isn't getting the ball dude. Multiple people that have been there in person have reported him running wide open many times.

Look I know you hate all things Pioli so you feel you need to bash most players he's drafted. It's cool. Makes you look silly sometimes but whatever
Posted via Mobile Device

Titty Meat 11-17-2012 06:01 PM

He isn't getting the ball because he struggles to get off the line and when he does he can't run the correct route.

Hammock Parties 11-17-2012 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9125846)
he isn't getting the ball dude. Multiple people that have been there in person have reported him running wide open many times.

Yeah, there is very little proof of this.

Just watch him play. He isn't quick at all. It's not surprising he doesn't get many targets. And even when he does he gets little separation.

BigMeatballDave 11-17-2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9125861)
Yeah, there is very little proof of this.

Just watch him play. He isn't quick at all. It's not surprising he doesn't get many targets. And even when he does he gets little separation.

IF YOU WERE MAKING GIFS WE WOULD KNOW!

Hammock Parties 11-17-2012 06:15 PM

Believe me, if I saw him open a ton I'd GIF it up.

I even did so last season on one play against Miami.

Anyone here who has NFL rewind can go look at coach's film. If you see him open I'll gladly GIF it.

Ace Gunner 11-17-2012 06:41 PM

well if baldwin is being replaced by breaston then doesn't this put our Geno in jeopardy??:cuss:

Ace Gunner 11-17-2012 06:45 PM

and OBTW the passing game looks worse than Matty Tin foil's first season here. He's such a damn tardo. Who the **** knows if Baldwin is actually running the right routes or the wrong ones, as it appears. All I know is the whole damn pass game has been consistently horrible.

Hammock Parties 11-17-2012 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9125987)
and OBTW the passing game looks worse than Matty Tin foil's first season here. He's such a damn tardo. Who the **** knows if Baldwin is actually running the right routes or the wrong ones, as it appears. All I know is the whole damn pass game has been consistently horrible.

Even when our passing game was good in Week 1, Baldwin was nowhere to be found.

Ace Gunner 11-17-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9126002)
Even when our passing game was good in Week 1, Baldwin was nowhere to be found.

no argument here mang. either way, JB has underwhelmed.