ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Vincent Jackson to the Seahawks.... Soon (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=232279)

Hog's Gone Fishin 08-20-2010 07:06 PM

Vincent Jackson to the Seahawks.... Soon

I'd say this is good news for the Chiefs. We are at a great time in this division with the Chargers having inept management, the Donks having inept coaching and well we only have an inept set of linemen.

Seahawks | Allowed to talk to Vincent Jackson about contract
Comment (0)
Fri, 20 Aug 2010 14:52:37 -0400

The Seattle Seahawks have been granted written permission to discuss contract terms with San Diego Chargers restricted free-agent WR Vincent Jackson, reports Jason Cole, of Yahoo! Sports. Two sources say the Chargers are committed to trading Jackson because they do not expect him to report at all this season. There has been no significant progress at this point.

LaChapelle 08-20-2010 07:08 PM

The bad part
I have a feeling Carrol can be bent over a barrel with ease

chiefzilla1501 08-20-2010 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 6945295)
I'd say this is good news for the Chiefs. We are at a great time in this division with the Chargers having inept management, the Donks having inept coaching and well we only have an inept set of linemen.

Seahawks | Allowed to talk to Vincent Jackson about contract
Comment (0)
Fri, 20 Aug 2010 14:52:37 -0400

The Seattle Seahawks have been granted written permission to discuss contract terms with San Diego Chargers restricted free-agent WR Vincent Jackson, reports Jason Cole, of Yahoo! Sports. Two sources say the Chargers are committed to trading Jackson because they do not expect him to report at all this season. There has been no significant progress at this point.

Sure, why not. Now that Carroll can't recruit scumbags illegally, might as well go after scumbags legally.

milkman 08-20-2010 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 6945305)
Sure, why not. Now that Carroll can't recruit scumbags illegally, might as well go after scumbags legally.

I'm sorry?
What?

Dante84 08-20-2010 07:12 PM

Hmmm.... i dont think they'll get a first.... but he's definitely first round talent.... hmmmm

Buck 08-20-2010 07:12 PM

The Chargers got the 40th pick overall from the Seahawks for Charlie Whitehurst, I wonder what the Seahawks will give up for VJ.

milkman 08-20-2010 07:14 PM

At the end of the day, I don't think it makes a damn bit of difference.

Rivers looked pretty damn good whoever he was throwing to in their first preseason game.

He's one of those guys who raises the level of play around him.

Dante84 08-20-2010 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 6945305)

1. It's not illegal to recruit scumbags in college.
2. It's always been legal to go after scumbags.
3. I suppose he could still recruit scumbags illegally, but it would only be illegal if he was recruiting them for illegal activity, not football.

Your post = fart noise.

DeezNutz 08-20-2010 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 6945311)

Rivers looked pretty damn good whoever he was throwing to in their first preseason game.

"one of those guys"? What does this mean? As a KC fan, I have no idea what you're talking about. Guard? TE? LT?

KCrockaholic 08-20-2010 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 6945308)
The Chargers got the 40th pick overall from the Seahawks for Charlie Whitehurst, I wonder what the Seahawks will give up for VJ.

Welp. You can welcome A.J. Green or Julio Jones to the Chargers in 2011.

milkman 08-20-2010 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 6945315)
"one of those guys"? What does this mean? As a KC fan, I have no idea what you're talking about. Guard? TE? LT?

LT, obviously.

Haven't you been paying attention to true fan?

chiefzilla1501 08-20-2010 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 6945312)
1. It's not illegal to recruit scumbags in college.
2. It's always been legal to go after scumbags.
3. I suppose he could still recruit scumbags illegally, but it would only be illegal if he was recruiting them for illegal activity, not football.

Your post = fart noise.

Dude, just being tongue-in-cheek. And to point #1, are you serious? Carroll didn't break any laws, so it wasn't illegal, but he broke a ton of rules.

Just venting. He shouldn't be allowed to coach... college or pro.

notorious 08-20-2010 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 6945315)

Cassel raises the level of play......for the defensive players facing him.

Gadzooks 08-20-2010 07:32 PM

The best player the Seahawks have is Whitehurst.
I can't see the cHargers trading VJ for him, although, if that happened the cHargers would have 4 QBs better than Cassel.:p

Coogs 08-20-2010 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 6945311)

WTF! I could have sworn I read somewhere here on the Planet where we were going to kick the Bolts ass on the 13th of September. Bolts are going to be short handed, and stand no chance against our revitalized Chiefs... who are fresh off of a convencing victory over the Broncos in Denver to close out last season. :shrug: