ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet The 10pm thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268744)

Discuss Thrower 01-09-2013 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9298933)
lol

My Charger forum is thenflforum

http://www.thenflforum.com/vbulletin...Diego-Chargers

I'd like to think there's a bizarro world CP out there, where the idea is a forum is designed to be focused on literally any topic available but the denizens have chosen to discus only one particular NFL football team.

Buck 01-09-2013 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9298940)
I'd like to think there's a bizarro world CP out there, where the idea is a forum is designed to be focused on literally any topic available but the denizens have chosen to discus only one particular NFL football team.

Yeah, that one I linked is the closest Chargers forum to CP, that's why I'm there, but almost all the topics are still Chargers related.

Discuss Thrower 01-09-2013 01:44 AM

Dude KY3 is reporting the first cougar sighting in Missouri of the year and I'm all like "Sweet, Jane Seymour and Dee Dee Bonner are visiting."

Sorter 01-09-2013 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9298951)
Dude KY3 is reporting the first cougar sighting in Missouri of the year and I'm all like "Sweet, Jane Seymour and Dee Dee Bonner are visiting."

ROFL

but seriously? That's awesome someone already spotted a lion this quickly considering the holidays.

Buck 01-09-2013 02:13 AM

I need to get good basketball shoes so I don't break my ankle next time I play. Anyone here play ball and have recommendations?

Discuss Thrower 01-09-2013 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9298964)
I need to get good basketball shoes so I don't break my ankle next time I play. Anyone here play ball and have recommendations?

Get whatever shoes you want and buy ankle supports....?

Sorter 01-09-2013 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9298964)

Ankle braces help but I never played basketball in them. Was just trying to rehab/ do significant cuts on mah ankles. The soft kinds were better when I wasn't going live. The solid ones + pain shots were money when competing.

Buck 01-09-2013 02:24 AM

I was playing for the first time since I lost weight and I had so much fun being able to run past other people and get to the rim for layups. Despite breaking my ankle, I decided I'm going to play every weekend...I just have no idea what I'm looking for when I go shopping. Don't know how to tell how good the ankle support is.

Sorter 01-09-2013 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9298972)
I was playing for the first time since I lost weight and I had so much fun being able to run past other people and get to the rim for layups. Despite breaking my ankle, I decided I'm going to play every weekend...I just have no idea what I'm looking for when I go shopping. Don't know how to tell how good the ankle support is.

I'd say the soft braces + rehab is your best answer then.

Buck 01-09-2013 02:30 AM

Yeah, I'm going in for evaluation in 3 weeks to determine what kind of rehab I'll need.

crazycoffey 01-09-2013 03:20 AM

Shit, get the rehab first. If you're really hard headed get a brace and tape the shit out of it to play on it. But if it is broken your not doing yourself a favor this way, it won't heal quickly or properly

Buck 01-09-2013 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barney Stinson (Post 9298994)
Shit, get the rehab first. If you're really hard headed get a brace and tape the shit out of it to play on it. But if it is broken your not doing yourself a favor this way, it won't heal quickly or properly

I'm not going to play on it until I get the all clear.

lewdog 01-10-2013 08:52 PM

High Top Nike's for the win, Buckaroo. Keep those ankles healthy and look fly as shit!

Buck 01-10-2013 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9304268)
High Top Nike's for the win, Buckaroo. Keep those ankles healthy and look fly as shit!

Yeah, to be honest, there's nothing I more excited about healing up for other than playing more basketball....it might be a few months, but I'm ready to play now.

DaFace 01-10-2013 11:21 PM

Just a warning. I'm about to split this thread in two. Hold on for your lives!