ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football You Make The Call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266994)

Easy 6 11-23-2012 06:37 PM

You Make The Call

I'm having more trouble with several of my weekly picks than i have all season, so i'm doing the only logical thing... throwing them out for the judgement of the Planets collective wisdom.

Minn @ Chi - leaning bears pride at home after that drubbing even if without Cutler, but it still smells vaguely like a shocker after last week.

Tenn @ Jax - Henne over Locker at home? or is jax just as bad as the Chiefs?

Atl @ TB - Schiano is instilling some mean will in that team, Freeman is looking like Raper 2.0, and a newfound run game at home? its somehow too easy to envision them pulling one off.

SF @ NO - it seams too easy, but Brees at home is almost always nails and their D usually *ahem* picks it up a notch there.

Pack @ NY - toughest call o the week, maybe leaning giants, is this is where Eli pulls his annual late season turn back into a two time super bowl MVP?

Even baltimore in eggo doesnt seem so easy to me, norv and rivers are always good for winning a few games when its almost too late in the year to matter, they do garbage time wins like cassel does td's. Rams at zona, same thing, doesnt seem like a gimme though i do maybe lean STL.

Anyway, who ya got?

Bowser 11-23-2012 06:40 PM

Out of my ass -

- Chicago
- Tennessee
- Atlanta
- San Fran
- Green Bay

That's a shitload of road teams. DON'T THINK, JUST PICK. Or something.

Tribal Warfare 11-23-2012 06:41 PM

Minn, Jax,ATL,SF,GB

Easy 6 11-23-2012 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9144694)
Out of my ass -

- Chicago
- Tennessee
- Atlanta
- San Fran
- Green Bay

Falcons and titans on the road :hmmm:

And yes, there are simply too many road winners i want to pick this week, thats whats throwing me off.

Bowser 11-23-2012 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9144701)

And yes, there are simply too many road winners i want to pick this week, thats whats throwing me off.

I took the Titans since the Jax D is shit, and I just have a feel about this Atlanta team, although I love what Schiano is doing in Tampa. Nice up and coming team he has there.

Mama Hip Rockets 11-23-2012 06:45 PM

MIN
JAX
ATL
SF
GB

Predarat 11-23-2012 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9144701)

I had the same though but then said **** it, im sticking with my picks. I went CHI, TEN, ATL, NO, GB. Unless you are talking spread, the only difference then is MIN over CHI.

Old Dog 11-23-2012 06:48 PM

Chicago, Jacksonville, Atlanta, New Orleans, Green Bay

guitarmy21b 11-23-2012 06:52 PM

I vote all home teams on this one

Easy 6 11-23-2012 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Predarat (Post 9144707)
I had the same though but then said **** it, im sticking with my picks. I went CHI, TEN, ATL, NO, GB. Unless you are talking spread, the only difference then is MIN over CHI.

Another pick for titans on the road, hmm, Henne lighting it up against a top d was pretty impressive, maybe he sparks that team? what do the titans really have, even Johnson is pedestrian anymore.

I dunno though, its a tough call.

As far as the spread and all of that, i dont play it, its just something hardcore gamblers do to make things even harder.

Mr. Flopnuts 11-23-2012 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9144694)
Out of my ass -

- Chicago
- Tennessee
- Atlanta
- San Fran
- Green Bay

Every bit of this. Since there is almost guaranteed to be one upset at a bare minimum, take the Giants. They're in a slump, but don't bet against them. They've proven it over the last couple of years.

Chief Roundup 11-23-2012 08:15 PM

CHI
JAX
ATL
SF
GB

Easy 6 11-23-2012 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9144829)
Every bit of this. Since there is almost guaranteed to be one upset at a bare minimum, take the Giants. They're in a slump, but don't bet against them. They've proven it over the last couple of years.

You're helping me go giants here... at home, and under any real pressure... thats when the Book of Eli and everyone else seems to play their best.

Manning has been pretty bad lately, but at home, after a few embarrassing losses, and its getting late... i'm starting to think giants as well.

Rodgers & co will do their part, but the pack D wont hold up here, thats my pick.

Al Bundy 11-23-2012 08:47 PM

**** Atlanta... pick TB

Smed1065 11-23-2012 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Predarat (Post 9144707)

Same as this.

evolve27 11-23-2012 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9144688)
I'm having more trouble with several of my weekly picks than i have all season, so i'm doing the only logical thing... throwing them out for the judgement of the Planets collective wisdom.

Minn @ Chi - leaning bears pride at home after that drubbing even if without Cutler, but it still smells vaguely like a shocker after last week.

Tenn @ Jax - Henne over Locker at home? or is jax just as bad as the Chiefs?

Atl @ TB - Schiano is instilling some mean will in that team, Freeman is looking like Raper 2.0, and a newfound run game at home? its somehow too easy to envision them pulling one off.

SF @ NO - it seams too easy, but Brees at home is almost always nails and their D usually *ahem* picks it up a notch there.

Pack @ NY - toughest call o the week, maybe leaning giants, is this is where Eli pulls his annual late season turn back into a two time super bowl MVP?

Even baltimore in eggo doesnt seem so easy to me, norv and rivers are always good for winning a few games when its almost too late in the year to matter, they do garbage time wins like cassel does td's. Rams at zona, same thing, doesnt seem like a gimme though i do maybe lean STL.

Anyway, who ya got?

- Chicago
- Tennessee
- Atlanta
- Nawlins
- Green Bay

Good Luck Scottie!

evolve27 11-23-2012 11:45 PM

vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to scott free again.

Bump 11-23-2012 11:55 PM

this is a must win for Jacksonville, gonna root big time for them to win.