ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV CW: DC's Legends of Tomorrow (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=292509)

keg in kc 11-24-2015 04:15 PM

<iframe width="377" height="237" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/c7LlmaFg0lw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fish 11-24-2015 04:21 PM

That looks pretty bad.

Ragged Robin 11-25-2015 08:03 PM

looks better than the last trailer they put out, looks like the budget really ballooned for this one

still incredibly stupid that Captain Cold & Heatwave are only there solely due to the casting

keg in kc 12-28-2015 06:50 PM

<iframe width="735" height="438" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QTkoki6U1sk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ragged Robin 12-28-2015 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragged Robin (Post 11906801)
looks better than the last trailer they put out, looks like the budget really ballooned for this one

still incredibly stupid that Captain Cold & Heatwave are only there solely due to the casting

^Andre Kreisberg went on Kevin Smith's podcast and confirmed that the original trailer was vaporware used out of mostly repurposed footage from Flash/Arrow and some scenes solely shot for the trailer and not actually in the show which is why the same scenes in the second trailer are completely different ROFL

Sure-Oz 01-19-2016 06:57 AM

Going to dvr this...seems like Flash and Arrow were enough. Now a go back in time squad? With basically on/off again guys from both shows. Idk

Sure-Oz 01-20-2016 06:46 AM

Apparently the characters from legends won't appear back on either Flash or Arrow for quite awhile

007 01-22-2016 02:53 AM

So did anyone catch this tonight

Scorp 01-22-2016 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 12043744)

I caught a little bit of it and it was so bad I turned the channel. It doesn't work at all in my opinion.

Just Passin' By 01-22-2016 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 12043744)

I tried watching it, but the suckage overwhelmed me and I had to change the channel.

Sure-Oz 01-22-2016 11:39 AM

I dvred it ...if it sucks atleast they can bring these guys back later in Arrow or flash

JD10367 01-23-2016 06:17 AM

It was okay but I'm not sure what the point of it is. I like pretty much anything fantasy sci-fi--even the current "Supergirl"--so I'll watch it, especially because I like some of the actors (particularly Victor Garber, Brandon Routh, and Wentworth Miller). But it seems like a weird premise. Okay, so they want to stop Vandal Savage before he rules and destroys the world in the future... so what's the big deal? You pretty much know EVERYWHERE he's been, if you have him in photos at every big political event in history (e.g. JFK's assasination). Just timejump to the day before and kill him. Even better, just go back to ancient Egypt and kill him when he's a priest. I'm not sure how they're going to explain the need to timejump all over the place. It seems like an excuse to show them all dressing up in period clothing and trying to hide their powers--boy, that sounds really exciting.

007 01-23-2016 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 12045072)
It was okay but I'm not sure what the point of it is. I like pretty much anything fantasy sci-fi--even the current "Supergirl"--so I'll watch it, especially because I like some of the actors (particularly Victor Garber, Brandon Routh, and Wentworth Miller). But it seems like a weird premise. Okay, so they want to stop Vandal Savage before he rules and destroys the world in the future... so what's the big deal? You pretty much know EVERYWHERE he's been, if you have him in photos at every big political event in history (e.g. JFK's assasination). Just timejump to the day before and kill him. Even better, just go back to ancient Egypt and kill him when he's a priest. I'm not sure how they're going to explain the need to timejump all over the place. It seems like an excuse to show them all dressing up in period clothing and trying to hide their powers--boy, that sounds really exciting.

but you get to see sarah dance in super tight pants.

Tribal Warfare 01-23-2016 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 12045072)

The butterfly effect if they don't do something with surgical precision certain political/social/hero leaders who improve the futures prosperity may never come to be or even be born.

keg in kc 01-24-2016 01:18 PM

I liked it. Sort of a mix of Dr. Who and Justice League with some GotG flavor. Should be a fun season.