ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   EDIT: Sean Taylor shot, has died (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=175368)

Chiefmanwillcatch 11-27-2007 05:55 PM

Miami was a nice place until the criminal element moved in.

Everyone worth a buck now behind gated communities.

Story of the USA. Everyone in hiding.

I think ID CARDING strangers in the neighborhood would help along with cameras everywhere.

Demonpenz 11-27-2007 06:08 PM

bob dole isn't effecting my fantasy teams

Rain Man 11-27-2007 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole
If people want to bitch about police protection and security in our own homes, that's fine. But don't EVEN start spouting off about some poor rich man who was gifted enough to play a game on Sunday being more deserving of additional protection than the rest of us.

I could go for additional protection if his life had been threatened and there was some history that backed up the threat, but I've been assured on this thread that it was purely a random attack and that there was no reason to suspect that it was anything else. To think anything else would be racist.

HolmeZz 11-27-2007 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
A good dog and gun go a long ways when it comes to protection.

I can't speak for everyone, but I am not in favor of arming pets.

'Hamas' Jenkins 11-27-2007 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefmanwillgetyou
Miami was a nice place until the criminal element moved in.

Everyone worth a buck now behind gated communities.

Story of the USA. Everyone in hiding.

I think ID CARDING strangers in the neighborhood would help along with cameras everywhere.

Don't forget about microchipping us, and making sure that we give a hair, piss, and shit sample to the cops the first of every month

Easy 6 11-27-2007 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolmeZz
I can't speak for everybody, but I am not in favor of arming pets.

HA...nice.

Bob Dole 11-27-2007 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz
bob dole isn't effecting my fantasy teams

It could probably be arranged.

Demonpenz 11-27-2007 06:52 PM

did i even use effecting correctly. man i'm dumb

HonestChieffan 11-27-2007 06:53 PM

irregardless

we still got it

kstater 11-27-2007 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
A good dog and gun go a long ways when it comes to protection. Hopefully they catch the guy who did it.

Nothing beats the unmistakable sound of pumping a 12 gauge.

Skip Towne 11-27-2007 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
I could go for additional protection if his life had been threatened and there was some history that backed up the threat, but I've been assured on this thread that it was purely a random attack and that there was no reason to suspect that it was anything else. To think anything else would be racist.

Well, I think a jealous girlfriend was trying to take out his package so I guess I'm sexist.

Iowanian 11-27-2007 07:10 PM

Coward?

Feel free to engage in marital relations with yourself.

I misrepresented nothing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jettio
You are such a dishonorable coward to misrepresent people's statements.

Not too late for you to learn to read, coward. Give that a try.

Probably too late for you to learn honor, you Chickensh*t.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...2&page=1&pp=80

Buck 11-27-2007 07:11 PM

I cant believe this.

RIP

Mecca 11-27-2007 07:17 PM

I think people should have some damn respect, the man is dead. As far as Petro and blaming a university that is a damn joke. If he or anyone else really thinks that then they shouldbe smacked upside the head it is one of the most ridiculous things ever.

Do people even think before they speak, Jesus Christ. Miami is a fine university with one of the best medical programs in the country, not that you'd ever know that with the perception people like to roll out there of the school. If anyone really rips Miami or Taylor on this day they are a jackass idiot plain and simple.

Buck 11-27-2007 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca
I think people should have some damn respect, the man is dead. As far as Petro and blaming a university that is a damn joke. If he or anyone else really thinks that then they shouldbe smacked upside the head it is one of the most ridiculous things ever.

Do people even think before they speak, Jesus Christ. Miami is a fine university with one of the best medical programs in the country. If anyone really rips Miami or Taylor on this day they are a jackass idiot plain and simple.

Well Said Mecca.

This is so horrible.

My dad called me 8 am Monday, and said that Taylor had been shot in the leg and they thought they would have to amputate it. Then I got home Monday night and he was in critical condition. Then I woke up this morning, got out of the shower, turned on ESPNews and it said Sean Taylor dies of gunshot.

I was stunned. Being born into a family of skins fans, the Skins are my 2nd favorite team. At a time like this thats not really relavent though.

Anyways, I woke my mom up when I heard at around 6:15 and she started crying.

It just sucks hearing that he was doing a lot better last night and then waking up to find out he died.