ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs If the Chiefs go 8-8 or better 49ers get a 2nd round pick. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272817)

Sandy Vagina 10-29-2013 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Consistent1 (Post 10134284)
You guys are so ****ing negative. Let's just quit playing to get Bridgewater. Oh hit, we have already won too many games. It is honestly like some of you dipshits want that. Alex Smith this, Alex Smith that. What is the Chiefs record?

Some of these ****ers would take Tajh Boyd and a bottle of Maker's versus actually winning.

Yep. As I watch the 2nd half dumpster-fire again, I am seeing more and more that the most blame belongs to the OL. Sure, Alex missed on some throws here and there, and ate some sacks. For some reason, that is all people want? to remember. But this OL really sucked a fat one in the 2nd half... penalties, failed blocks... it was a mess. Props to the Browns coaching for making the adjustments that ours simply didn't... but really, it's hard to blame the coaches when you see execution from the players like this.

First half was pretty nice... but people only want to cling to the 2nd half... and that's a shame.

splatbass 10-29-2013 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 10134017)
Sacrificing the future for instant gratification:

The future is NOW. We have our best chance in ten years. This is the time. Get on board instead of fantasizing about what will never be.

Mav 10-29-2013 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 10137123)
Yep. As I watch the 2nd half dumpster-fire again, I am seeing more and more that the most blame belongs to the OL. Sure, Alex missed on some throws here and there, and ate some sacks. For some reason, that is all people want? to remember. But this OL really sucked a fat one in the 2nd half... penalties, failed blocks... it was a mess. Props to the Browns coaching for making the adjustments that ours simply didn't... but really, it's hard to blame the coaches when you see execution from the players like this.

First half was pretty nice... but people only want to cling to the 2nd half... and that's a shame.

What you say is fair.

The only thing that sticks out in my mind though, is the missed pass to Fasano, and the missed pass to avery.

He is routinely missing those passes.

Those are easy NFL qb passes Mac.

That's troubling.

Sandy Vagina 10-29-2013 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10137594)
What you say is fair.

The only thing that sticks out in my mind though, is the missed pass to Fasano, and the missed pass to avery.

That's troubling.

Yeah.. I disliked them as well... and I do hate to do this.. not sure if it's just built in at this point or being objective... Buuuuuuuut.....

- Maybe Alex's lack of work this season (due to Fasano's injuries) has aided in this deep pass connection fail? I mean, Alex is used to throwing to fast TEs.. maybe the two of them will look at that play and work on their chemistry more.

- I swear, it looked like Avery was not at full speed/effort. Just sayin'... not sayin'... but just sayin'... We do see QB X throw about 8 deep passes per game. Maybe 4 of them get completed.. maybe 3.. but they do overshoot their targets 2-3 times of the 8. People forget about those because the QB connects with the other 3 or 4. With Alex, he throws so few deep ones... that if they don't hit? They really stand out to the fans.

Not saying he excels at or doesn't need to work on these things... just... sayin'....

9ernation94 10-29-2013 02:03 PM

This trade worked out well for both sides.

Rausch 10-29-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

What you say is fair.

That's troubling.

Yup.

That happens when you're getting pressured and aren't use to it...

DJ's left nut 10-29-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

What you say is fair.

That's troubling.

The missed pass to Fasano was bad bad bad. There's just no way to spin that one. Smith absolutely has to hit that ball.

The missed pass to Avery, OTOH, looked to me like Avery struggled a little bit getting out of his break and getting back to speed. I haven't seen an all-22 view, but in the seats you could see Smith notice him right before his break so my eyes went to him just as he started it. He just didn't explode out of his break like I had expected him to.

I honestly think he didn't expect the ball to come his way and he didn't hit the jets until he looked up and saw the ball in the air - by then it was too late.

I'll blame the Fasano misfire on him - it was terrible. But with Avery coming out of a double move and Smith putting the ball up before his final break, Smith had to rely on a certain amount of burst from Avery as he shot upfield and frankly, I didn't see it in real time.

I'm open to being shown otherwise, but from the stadium, Avery played a pretty significant role in the overthrow.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-29-2013 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9ernation94 (Post 10138420)

Cooper.

Rausch 10-29-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9ernation94 (Post 10138420)

I see you think you're funny...